Thoughts on PP shooting

Anti-abortion movement continues to justify murder — even after Planned Parenthood killings
The mass shooting last week at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs has overturned the rock that anti-abortion extremists hide underneath — sending them scurrying out into the light.

The OP and Kosher are tacitly doing the same thing.

Politics before principles

I don't think "tacitly" means what you think it does, loon.

Tacit--Grudgingly doing something with reservations.

As in you guys are tacitly supporting this cop killer because he happens to be aligned with you politically.

That made no sense. The word is tenets, and you left out "are".
Jihad is religious war.

There. That was was. Now stop being stupid.

"That was was"? Too damn funny. I guess you terrorist supporters have your own language?

I agree there are religious wars. Nearly all religions have fought them too dumbass. Ever hear of the Crusades?

"...no religion in the world endorses slaughter of innocents.."

Your words, not mine. so again you're shown as a liar. I didn't say there were no religious wars. Another lie. You said that there is no religion that endorses the slaughter of innocents...which is a lie. Or again you show that you don't comprehend the language as spoken.

That was EASY. I corrected it in the following post. My phone has autocorrect that snags words after I type them, and I can't edit posts using my phone.

You'll survive, unfortunately.

Can't edit posts? Sure.,.. Another lie. We'll add it to the ever growing total.

Which religion is it that endorses the slaughter of innocents? Please quote such endorsement.

Let me guess, your phone won't allow you to back up your bullshit.

And I didn't misquote you shut rains.

Try to have someone smarter (i.e. Anyone) explain it to you.

I'll try an example, maybe it will get through. Let's say I proclaim a jihad against dumbfucks like you based on Methodism.

There is nothing in Methodism that supports it.
There is nothing in Christianity that supports it.

Just like there is nothing in Islam that supports any Jihad you are familiar with.

The one proclaiming a jihad is the person who has misinterpreted the religion.

Try wrapping whatever brain cells you have left around that concept.

Oh are you going to accuse me of lying now, because I caught you in easily a dozen since yesterday?

Why yes, you are.

Poor, poor psycho.
Nice to know you're dreaming about me because that was the only place I ever lied.
:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:

Anti-abortion movement continues to justify murder — even after Planned Parenthood killings
The mass shooting last week at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs has overturned the rock that anti-abortion extremists hide underneath — sending them scurrying out into the light.

The OP and Kosher are tacitly doing the same thing.

Politics before principles

I don't think "tacitly" means what you think it does, loon.

Tacit--Grudgingly doing something with reservations.

As in you guys are tacitly supporting this cop killer because he happens to be aligned with you politically.

I was right, lol.

"That was was"? Too damn funny. I guess you terrorist supporters have your own language?

I agree there are religious wars. Nearly all religions have fought them too dumbass. Ever hear of the Crusades?

"...no religion in the world endorses slaughter of innocents.."

Your words, not mine. so again you're shown as a liar. I didn't say there were no religious wars. Another lie. You said that there is no religion that endorses the slaughter of innocents...which is a lie. Or again you show that you don't comprehend the language as spoken.

That was EASY. I corrected it in the following post. My phone has autocorrect that snags words after I type them, and I can't edit posts using my phone.

You'll survive, unfortunately.

Can't edit posts? Sure.,.. Another lie. We'll add it to the ever growing total.

Which religion is it that endorses the slaughter of innocents? Please quote such endorsement.

Let me guess, your phone won't allow you to back up your bullshit.

And I didn't misquote you shut rains.

Try to have someone smarter (i.e. Anyone) explain it to you.

I'll try an example, maybe it will get through. Let's say I proclaim a jihad against dumbfucks like you based on Methodism.

There is nothing in Methodism that supports it.
There is nothing in Christianity that supports it.

Just like there is nothing in Islam that supports any Jihad you are familiar with.

The one proclaiming a jihad is the person who has misinterpreted the religion.

Try wrapping whatever brain cells you have left around that concept.

Oh are you going to accuse me of lying now, because I caught you in easily a dozen since yesterday?

Why yes, you are.

Poor, poor psycho.
Nice to know you're dreaming about me because that was the only place I ever lied.
:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:

When you're reduced to saying nothing...it is a great sign that you had nothing to add to start with.

Live and learn loser.

Forum List

Back