Thoughts on PP shooting

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Is the man who walked into a PP and shot up the place a terrorist?

Yes.

Is the PP terrorist just as bad as an Islamic Extremist who is a terrorist?

No.

Why?

It's because the PP terrororist does not want to destroy the country, he just wants to destroy PP. Did I forget to say that these people want to do this to the entire world?

So why does he want to destroy PP? Where are all the left wingers who wish to sympathize with him and understand him like they do members of ISIS?

So I will start. Maybe:

1. He had a wife who aborted his child without his consent.
2. He had an underaged daughter who had an abortion at PP without his consent and later died from the procedure, and legally he had no recourse.
3. He was paid by PP to shoot a bunch of people so they could harvest their organs and sell them.

You just don't know what makes people tick, do you?

All that can be certain is that climate change had something to do with it.

Last edited:
I heard the altercation started elsewhere and he ducked into PP to hide.

Who the hell wants to sympathize with ISIS?

Left wingers like Hillary and Berie and Obama say that climate change has something to do with their existence and helps explain their action

This is an extremist Christian terrorist who is hijacking religion to kill innocents who don't agree with him. This is no different than what Islamo terrorists do. If need be, I think it is important to infiltrate and gather intelligence from within churches that project rhetoric that could be used for future Christian extremist terrorist attacks and protect innocents.

I am sure Liberals will agree with me on this but sadly, they will not support doing the same profiling and monitoring of Muslims meeting the same criteria of hijacking religion to kill innocents who don't share their beliefs.

This is an extremist Christian terrorist who is hijacking religion to kill innocents who don't agree with him. This is no different than what Islamo terrorists do. If need be, I think it is important to infiltrate and gather intelligence from within churches that project rhetoric that could be used for future Christian extremist terrorist attacks and protect innocents.

I am sure Liberals will agree with me on this but sadly, they will not support doing the same profiling and monitoring of Muslims meeting the same criteria of hijacking religion to kill innocents who don't share their beliefs.

We should send troops into Colorado

And nobody on the right will blame Radical Christianity. If his name were an Arabic surname it would be termed radical Islam. Isn't this the political correctness Mac1958 decries at every turn? After all terrorism is terrorism
Yeah, I'd say this a right wing version of PC.

It's certainly more rare, but it's just as counter-productive.

See, as an independent, I don't have to spin or lie or deflect. I get to be honest.

I see the anti Christian loons are out in force lying about the situation.

It's a school shooting that armed security stopped before it was much worse. The shooter fled the scene and holed up in a pp building where he was ultimately captured.

And nobody on the right will blame Radical Christianity. If his name were an Arabic surname it would be termed radical Islam. Isn't this the political correctness Mac1958 decries at every turn? After all terrorism is terrorism

See, as an independent, I don't have to spin or lie or deflect. I get to be honest.

Care to comment on the OP? The claim that while this is terrorism, it's not as bad even though a cop was killed.

Interesting that none of the "law and order" conserve-hate-Ives have said a peep about this cop killer being celebrated

Is the man who walked into a PP and shot up the place a terrorist?

Yes.

Is the PP terrorist just as bad as an Islamic Extremist who is a terrorist?

No.

Why?

It's because the PP terrororist does not want to destroy the country, he just wants to destroy PP. Did I forget to say that these people want to do this to the entire world?

So why does he want to destroy PP? Where are all the left wingers who wish to sympathize with him and understand him like they do members of ISIS?

So I will start. Maybe:

1. He had a wife who aborted his child without his consent.
2. He had an underaged daughter who had an abortion at PP without his consent and later died from the procedure, and legally he had no recourse.
3. He was paid by PP to shoot a bunch of people so they could harvest their organs and sell them.

You just don't know what makes people tick, do you?

All that can be certain is that climate change had something to do with it.

And ultimately Obama will be blamed

I see the anti Christian loons are out in force lying about the situation.

It's a school shooting that armed security stopped before it was much worse. The shooter fled the scene and holed up in a pp building where he was ultimately captured.

that is because they have made lying a way of life

Care to comment on the OP? The claim that while this is terrorism, it's not as bad even though a cop was killed.

Interesting that none of the "law and order" conserve-hate-Ives have said a peep about this cop killer being celebrated
I can see the OP's point that a Jihadi terrorist and this guy have significantly different goals. I would add to that the fact that the Jihadi zealots are doing everything they can to get into this country, and are slaughtering people worldwide. The two are not the same.

At the same time, they are similar in one important way: Both are zealots who simply cannot be reasoned with. And another similarity is that their thought processes are not developing in a vacuum, there is an echo chamber that is making them worse.

Is this "terrorism"? Yeah, it sure is. This guy is not only trying to punish the sinners, he's trying to change behaviors.

But otherwise the two are pretty different. There's more than one kind of terrorism.

Forum List

Back