Thoughts and Prayers Club

It was her time, nothing left to do..

Maybe.. but the point is, if God is an omnipotent being, you know, one who sends out angels to save Lot (who offered his daughters up for gang rape before fucking them himself), he could make an otherwise nice lady who taught art to children get better..

If he wasn't too busy with the "not actually existing' thing.

I don't want to make this personal..you loved your mom and she was probably a great lady, but things happen to people who choose the wrong path.. I was never raped or killed..

I don't want to make this personal..you loved your mom and she was probably a great lady, but things happen to people who choose the wrong path.. I was never raped or killed..

guy, the problem with this batshit stupidity is that good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to Good people.

which is why there is no God.

I am a bad person with a good heart..my time will come when God is done with me on my mission here on earth and calls me home..

Just like you Joe.

In light of the recent and never ending slaughter of children by people with guns the NRA and all the fake 'Christians' in the country should start a Thoughts and Prayers Club, to be convened immediately after every mass shooting with the intent of quickly offering 'thoughts and prayers' for the dead. And they should start handing out Thoughts and Prayers cards in advance all over the land. "We don't know where the next mass slaughter of children will take place, but rest assured you have our thoughts and prayers in advance".

It should be the motto on the back of every NRA membership card. "You have our thoughts and prayers for all future mass murders using guns. This way we're covered and there is no need to discuss anything at all after each future shooting. So we're good right?"

Gun lickers your thoughts and prayers are less than meaningless. Save your fake caring for your own family reunion. You are vampires that apologize to the people whose neck you just sucked dry.

There goes the NRA and gun bullshit again with no mention of the fact that all these kids are doped up on meds with a known history of creating violent behavior. In another thread, I was just informed that the pharma companies now have 8 million kids on this crap!

I am a bad person with a good heart..my time will come when God is done with me on my mission here on earth and calls me home..

Just like you Joe.

Um, it's 6 AM... put down the bottle.

There is no God and there never was. God is what savages use to explain things they don't understand.

Real understanding is knowing there is no God and most things have rational explanation.

how about those who prayed and someone lived?....

What about them? It's kind of meaningless, isn't it? People live or die based on whether their bodies can recover from what's wrong with them.. not because other people asked a Sky Pixie really nicely...

Shit, God can't solve starvation in Africa, but he can make sure that Tim Tebow has a good season... that's kind of a diety with fucked up priorities.

There goes the NRA and gun bullshit again with no mention of the fact that all these kids are doped up on meds with a known history of creating violent behavior. In another thread, I was just informed that the pharma companies now have 8 million kids on this crap!

And the sad thing is, you believe that shit.

It seems to me that if 8 million kids are taking this stuff, and only a handful a year shoot shit up, 99.9999% of them are benefiting from them.

how about those who prayed and someone lived?....

What about them? It's kind of meaningless, isn't it? People live or die based on whether their bodies can recover from what's wrong with them.. not because other people asked a Sky Pixie really nicely...

Shit, God can't solve starvation in Africa, but he can make sure that Tim Tebow has a good season... that's kind of a diety with fucked up priorities.

[/QUOTE]
but it was different with your mother?....

`
`

Speaking of useless gestures, check this out.....
`
`

33025907_2436927456318218_1697371599365210112_n.jpg

`

It seems to me that if 8 million kids are taking this stuff, and only a handful a year shoot shit up, 99.9999% of them are benefiting from them.

Sorry, no, Joe, another fail in logic. Goto the thread Current Events > Another School Shooting and ask Pop23, he is collecting a database of school shooters that shows a heavy preponderance of them have all been on similar behavior modification drugs.

Sorry, no, Joe, another fail in logic. Goto the thread Current Events > Another School Shooting and ask Pop23, he is collecting a database of school shooters that shows a heavy preponderance of them have all been on similar behavior modification drugs.

Pop23 is an idiot who read Scientologist bullshit.

We really don't know what these kids were on, because their medical records were confidential.

Also, the fact that someone is prescribed anti-crazy pills doesn't mean that they are actually taking them.

Pop23 is an idiot who read Scientologist bullshit.
We really don't know what these kids were on, because their medical records were confidential.
Also, the fact that someone is prescribed anti-crazy pills doesn't mean that they are actually taking them.

And how is "his Bullshit" any different than yours?

Where's YOUR proof they were not on psychotropic medications and weren't taking them?

What we do know is that pharmas push these meds.....and obviously many people (including young people) are taking them. ACTUAL STUDIES also concur that they can cause irrational and aggressive behavior.

And how is "his Bullshit" any different than yours?

Where's YOUR proof they were not on psychotropic medications and weren't taking them?

It's not my job to prove a negative. If you guys want to claim that SSRI's cause shootings.

you have to prove they were prescribed, being taken and were not working...

and then you still have the problem of 'He wouldn't be able to shoot people if he couldn't get a gun!!!"

Forum List

Back