Thoughts and Prayers Club

In light of the recent and never ending slaughter of children by people with guns the NRA and all the fake 'Christians' in the country should start a Thoughts and Prayers Club, to be convened immediately after every mass shooting with the intent of quickly offering 'thoughts and prayers' for the dead. And they should start handing out Thoughts and Prayers cards in advance all over the land. "We don't know where the next mass slaughter of children will take place, but rest assured you have our thoughts and prayers in advance".

It should be the motto on the back of every NRA membership card. "You have our thoughts and prayers for all future mass murders using guns. This way we're covered and there is no need to discuss anything at all after each future shooting. So we're good right?"

Gun lickers your thoughts and prayers are less than meaningless. Save your fake caring for your own family reunion. You are vampires that apologize to the people whose neck you just sucked dry.
I'm not a believer, but I pray at the outcome of every Presidential election. I send up a hope bubble for our country. Thoughts and prayers aren't enough, but it's not very nice to knock them.

In no way am I knocking prayers. I am calling out the phoney 'thoughts and prayers' meme or cliche that many on the right use to feign 'caring' after every one of these incidents. GOP politicians have glommed on to this fake slogan to allow them to divert from facts like they voted to allow mentally ill people to buy guns and they are bought and paid for by gun manufacturers.

The same way they've glommed on to the term 'mentally ill'. In their minds it allows them to totally ignore gun regulation, which is IN the 2nd amendment, well regulated, and instead try to paint every one of the mass murders as having nothing to do with weapons designed for war being used with clips or magazines that hold up to 30 rounds.

I'm tired of the ghoul-like callousness these 'human beings' use and the deceitful language they use to try to cover their debauchery and utter complicity in allowing people to easily get these weapons and these large ammo magazines without regard to the outright slaughter of children across the country. Anyone watching the parents the past week of the children that were murdered know that they and everyone else knows these guns ARE a huge part of this problem.

Couching this as an 'anti-christian' or 'anti-religion' thread is just another tool these people use to try to diminish anyone calling them out for their grotesque hypocrisy and PHONEY Christianity. It is another in a long line of red herrings the right uses for everything under the sun. They lose the argument so they've embraced the lie.

Last edited:
Thoughts and prayers club for terrorism victims works very well.

2qmkrko.jpg

In light of the recent and never ending slaughter of children by people with guns the NRA and all the fake 'Christians' in the country should start a Thoughts and Prayers Club, to be convened immediately after every mass shooting with the intent of quickly offering 'thoughts and prayers' for the dead. And they should start handing out Thoughts and Prayers cards in advance all over the land. "We don't know where the next mass slaughter of children will take place, but rest assured you have our thoughts and prayers in advance".

It should be the motto on the back of every NRA membership card. "You have our thoughts and prayers for all future mass murders using guns. This way we're covered and there is no need to discuss anything at all after each future shooting. So we're good right?"

Gun lickers your thoughts and prayers are less than meaningless. Save your fake caring for your own family reunion. You are vampires that apologize to the people whose neck you just sucked dry.
I'm not a believer, but I pray at the outcome of every Presidential election. I send up a hope bubble for our country. Thoughts and prayers aren't enough, but it's not very nice to knock them.

In no way am I knocking prayers. I am calling out the phoney 'thoughts and prayers' meme or cliche that many on the right use to feign 'caring' after every one of these incidents. GOP politicians have glommed on to this fake slogan to allow them to divert from facts like they voted to allow mentally ill people to buy guns and they are bought and paid for by gun manufacturers.

The same way they've glommed on to the term 'mentally ill'. In their minds it allows them to totally ignore gun regulation, which is IN the 2nd amendment, well regulated, and instead try to paint every one of the mass murders as having nothing to do with weapons designed for war being used with clips or magazines that hold up to 30 rounds.

I'm tired of the ghoul-like callousness these 'human beings' use and the deceitful language they use to try to cover their debauchery and utter complicity in allowing people to easily get these weapons and these large ammo magazines without regard to the outright slaughter of children across the country. Anyone watching the parents the past week of the children that were murdered know that they and everyone else knows these guns ARE a huge part of this problem.

Couching this as a 'anti-christian' or 'anti-religion' thread is just another tool these people use to try to diminish anyone calling them out for their grotesque hypocrisy and PHONEY Christianity. It is another in a long line of red herrings the right uses for everything under the sun. They lose the argument so they've embraced the lie.
Now that you've fully explained yourself, I agree with your reasoning. Except that I think most of these 2A defenders DO care; they just have very very fucked up ideas about how to fix things. IMO.

If it's so ineffective why did you remove it from government schools

I did that? When did I do that? You following me?

Why did YOU replace prayer with guns?

I don't know where you hang. The actress that was on raising hope said her first abortion was her best. Look at shirts in the pussy hat March. Even Chelsea Clinton said she quit going to church at age six, because they were against abortion. Age six, that's sick.

Um, actually, I'm not sure why we make kids go to church and lie to them about magic fairies in the sky to start with.
Oh well that's your opinion, the sad part is when you realize the truth. It will be too late.
No, not an opinion, a fact: there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists, making the ‘thoughts and prayers’ nonsense that much more ridiculous.

And the Thoughts and Prayers Club is out once again with their meaningless crap. 9 sets of parents had to identify their dead child, again, but the thoughts and prayers from the nRA and the orange turd and his followers are supposed to 'make it all better'.

Shove it.

And the Thoughts and Prayers Club is out once again with their meaningless crap. 9 sets of parents had to identify their dead child, again, but the thoughts and prayers from the nRA and the orange turd and his followers are supposed to 'make it all better'.

Shove it.

As opposed to your gleeful celebration of the dead as a means of pushing a vile political position.

You shove it.

Shove it.

As opposed to your gleeful celebration of the dead as a means of pushing a vile political position.

You shove it.

:itsok:

Thank you for shitting on the victims of this mass shooting. We can always count on the "I hate Jesus" crew to show up at times of tragedy.

LOL, the " I hate Jesus crew." The real I hate Jesus crew people are the ones that say I'll pray for you each and every time there is a shooting, its a different story when there is a terror attack from a lone Muslim ISIS supporter, then there is hell to raise, cut off all travel from Muslim nations. Action is taken then, not prayer, action. We need the WALL, billions, even though most of our killings are from American Citizens.
Penelope....a question....what would Jesus do if he just happened to be by that school when this happened?.......

Yiou forgot to give us the standard liberal we need stronger background checks talking point you might want to hit the edit button for that.

Actually, here's a better idea.

Make the gun industry responsible for background checks. They already know who the nuts are.

And when one of the nuts shoots up a school or an office or a movie theater, then the survivors can sue the gun manufacturer and the gun seller for not doing proper screening.

Problem solved.
so if they did proper screening and the guy still blows away 10 people...then what joe?...just asking....

I don't know where you hang. The actress that was on raising hope said her first abortion was her best. Look at shirts in the pussy hat March. Even Chelsea Clinton said she quit going to church at age six, because they were against abortion. Age six, that's sick.

Um, actually, I'm not sure why we make kids go to church and lie to them about magic fairies in the sky to start with.
can you prove there is no god joe?.....hey just wondering...

Oh well that's your opinion, the sad part is when you realize the truth. It will be too late.
No, not an opinion, a fact: there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists, making the ‘thoughts and prayers’ nonsense that much more ridiculous.
lets see you prove that.....oh wait im talking to no reply jones.....

It was her time, nothing left to do..

Maybe.. but the point is, if God is an omnipotent being, you know, one who sends out angels to save Lot (who offered his daughters up for gang rape before fucking them himself), he could make an otherwise nice lady who taught art to children get better..

If he wasn't too busy with the "not actually existing' thing.

Forum List

Back