Thoughts and Prayers Club

In light of the recent and never ending slaughter of children by people with guns the NRA and all the fake 'Christians' in the country should start a Thoughts and Prayers Club, to be convened immediately after every mass shooting with the intent of quickly offering 'thoughts and prayers' for the dead. And they should start handing out Thoughts and Prayers cards in advance all over the land. "We don't know where the next mass slaughter of children will take place, but rest assured you have our thoughts and prayers in advance".

It should be the motto on the back of every NRA membership card. "You have our thoughts and prayers for all future mass murders using guns. This way we're covered and there is no need to discuss anything at all after each future shooting. So we're good right?"

Gun lickers your thoughts and prayers are less than meaningless. Save your fake caring for your own family reunion. You are vampires that apologize to the people whose neck you just sucked dry.
Thank you for shitting on the victims of this mass shooting. We can always count on the "I hate Jesus" crew to show up at times of tragedy.

LOL, the " I hate Jesus crew." The real I hate Jesus crew people are the ones that say I'll pray for you each and every time there is a shooting, its a different story when there is a terror attack from a lone Muslim ISIS supporter, then there is hell to raise, cut off all travel from Muslim nations. Action is taken then, not prayer, action. We need the WALL, billions, even though most of our killings are from American Citizens.

And that's it, it has nothing to do with disparaging a religion. It has to do with the phoney people that claim to be 'Christians' but aren't. Who watch children murdered en masse and continually say "well we can't talk about it now, we have to give our thoughts and prayers to the victims families there is time to talk about it later".

Not now, these shootings happen so often there is no time between them to 'wait for the proper time'. And I've had it with these ghouls that cling to their guns and claim they are defenders of the 2nd amendment. You aren't, you are defenders of gun manufacturers.

So now you vampires will be called on your bullshit and hypocrisy. No more hiding behind the phoney 'well we care and send our thoughts and prayers'. Yeah you put forth zero actual effort and couldn't care less about solving anything 'cuz you need yer AR15 to shoot deer'. The people you vote for voted to allow the mentally ill to guy guns so just stop with your lying hypocritical crap. No one buys your bullshit anymore.

You're blabbering to blabber

I think we all understand that you struggle to put thoughts together, but if you can't address the OP then run along to the fishing channel Ricky Bobby.

In light of the recent and never ending slaughter of children by people with guns the NRA and all the fake 'Christians' in the country should start a Thoughts and Prayers Club, to be convened immediately after every mass shooting with the intent of quickly offering 'thoughts and prayers' for the dead. And they should start handing out Thoughts and Prayers cards in advance all over the land. "We don't know where the next mass slaughter of children will take place, but rest assured you have our thoughts and prayers in advance".

It should be the motto on the back of every NRA membership card. "You have our thoughts and prayers for all future mass murders using guns. This way we're covered and there is no need to discuss anything at all after each future shooting. So we're good right?"

Gun lickers your thoughts and prayers are less than meaningless. Save your fake caring for your own family reunion. You are vampires that apologize to the people whose neck you just sucked dry.
Thank you for shitting on the victims of this mass shooting. We can always count on the "I hate Jesus" crew to show up at times of tragedy.

LOL, the " I hate Jesus crew." The real I hate Jesus crew people are the ones that say I'll pray for you each and every time there is a shooting, its a different story when there is a terror attack from a lone Muslim ISIS supporter, then there is hell to raise, cut off all travel from Muslim nations. Action is taken then, not prayer, action. We need the WALL, billions, even though most of our killings are from American Citizens.

And that's it, it has nothing to do with disparaging a religion. It has to do with the phoney people that claim to be 'Christians' but aren't. Who watch children murdered en masse and continually say "well we can't talk about it now, we have to give our thoughts and prayers to the victims families there is time to talk about it later".

Not now, these shootings happen so often there is no time between them to 'wait for the proper time'. And I've had it with these ghouls that cling to their guns and claim they are defenders of the 2nd amendment. You aren't, you are defenders of gun manufacturers.

So now you vampires will be called on your bullshit and hypocrisy. No more hiding behind the phoney 'well we care and send our thoughts and prayers'. Yeah you put forth zero actual effort and couldn't care less about solving anything 'cuz you need yer AR15 to shoot deer'. The people you vote for voted to allow the mentally ill to guy guns so just stop with your lying hypocritical crap. No one buys your bullshit anymore.

I think we all understand that you struggle to put thoughts together, but if you can't address the OP then run along to the fishing channel Ricky Bobby.

It's stupid and you're just ranting on Christians, SSDD from you.

“I want people to stop going to church and start being the church”
Pastor Jim Kast-Keat, Riverside Church, New York
I often think the "thoughts and prayers" trope, especially in the immediate wake of a tragedy like this one, is utterly useless and only serves to alleviate the guilt that the "thinker" or "prayer" has for not being able to (or being willing to) do anything more.

Besides, what does it even mean that your "prayers are with the victims," as if they were flowers left at a roadside vigil? The "thoughts and prayers" approach feels lazy to me. People know they need to respond somehow but know that no words will ever do, so they "think" and "pray." I'd rather have people vote and act. Thoughts and prayers won't change the gun control laws in this country. Only actions and votes will. Besides, I tend to prefer prayers like Rabbi Heschel embodied when he said, "I prayed with my feet."

"God is not a cosmic vending machine": 9 faith leaders on "thoughts and prayers"

Once again, Republicans are too closed-minded, too frightened of their ridiculous slippery slope fallacy, to consider solutions to mass shootings having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

There is nothing wrong when people present "thoughts and prayers" to victim families they don't personally know nor do we think it solves anything except to let them know we are sympathetic to their pain.

You anti gun whacks don't give a shit about the victims and only see this as an opportunity to promote your anti freedom legislation. Don't think the families fail to see what you're motives are. Ridiculing people who wish to send their prayers. How low can you people get?

You are pitiful losers. Go away until the next shooting like you always do.

I find it entertaining when right wing Christians think prayers are the answer for everything and well, more guns.
Its working.:rolleyes:

Yeah ... Those silly Christians ... They are what's wrong with this country.
If those Christians weren't such outlaws and thugs we would certainly be better off.

No. If they really were Christians we would be better off. Even Gandhi knew that they suck and wouldn`t recognize a real Christian if they saw one.
Quote by Mahatma Gandhi : “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christia...”

There is nothing wrong when people present "thoughts and prayers" to victim families they don't personally know nor do we think it solves anything except to let them know we are sympathetic to their pain.

Praying to an imaginary sky man instead of fixing the problem is an insult to the victims.

We don't want 'thoughts and prayers", we want solutions.

You anti gun whacks don't give a shit about the victims and only see this as an opportunity to promote your anti freedom legislation. Don't think the families fail to see what you're motives are. Ridiculing people who wish to send their prayers. How low can you people get?

I'm sorry, when we need security doors and metal detectors and armed guards to protect our children from some nut, are we truly "Free"? When we have CCTV on every street corner, in every building, all in the name of protecting us from some nut because 200 years ago, a bunch of slave owners couldn't word a Militia Amendment properly, is that truly liberty?

Or are we just being held hostage by a few crazy nuts who won't conform to society's rules.

And the problem is, there will always be a next shooting. And every time there is, we find out two things.

1) Everyone in this person's life knew he was a nut.
2) He was able to amass a huge arsenal of weapons with little or no trouble.

It hurts when someone speaks the truth. I bet this slaughter of students will bring some laws to Congress , and if not wait till after the Nov election.

Speak for yourself, you commie bastage, lol.

We are tired of hearing from you gun grabbing fascists how some magical universal ban on hand guns will fix everything when it obviously does NOT work.

School attacks in China (2010–12) - Wikipedia

A series of uncoordinated mass stabbings, hammer attacks, and cleaver attacks in the People's Republic of China began in March 2010. The spate of attacks left at least 25 dead and some 115 injured. As most cases had no known motive, analysts have blamed mental health problems caused by rapid social change for the rise in these kinds of mass murder and murder-suicide incidents.[1]

As the Chenpeng school attack was followed by the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in the United States hours later[2][3] comparisons were drawn between the two. The difference in gun control laws between the two countries was used to explain the disparity in casualties of the school attacks by journalists and politicians, including U.S. Representative Jerry Nadler,[4][5] and an article in the Associated Press noted that despite the different outcomes, an underlying commonality between the attacks was the increased frequency of school attacks because, "attackers often seek out the vulnerable, hoping to amplify their outrage before they themselves often commit suicide."[6]

Speak for yourself, you commie bastage, lol.

We are tired of hearing from you gun grabbing fascists how some magical universal ban on hand guns will fix everything when it obviously does NOT work.

School attacks in China (2010–12) - Wikipedia

A series of uncoordinated mass stabbings, hammer attacks, and cleaver attacks in the People's Republic of China began in March 2010. The spate of attacks left at least 25 dead and some 115 injured. As most cases had no known motive, analysts have blamed mental health problems caused by rapid social change for the rise in these kinds of mass murder and murder-suicide incidents.[1]

As the Chenpeng school attack was followed by the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in the United States hours later[2][3] comparisons were drawn between the two. The difference in gun control laws between the two countries was used to explain the disparity in casualties of the school attacks by journalists and politicians, including U.S. Representative Jerry Nadler,[4][5] and an article in the Associated Press noted that despite the different outcomes, an underlying commonality between the attacks was the increased frequency of school attacks because, "attackers often seek out the vulnerable, hoping to amplify their outrage before they themselves often commit suicide."[6]

Thanks,apparently assaults weapons kill more people than knives.

Its hypocrisy. They dont give a shit. They are all paid too much money by the enabling NRA to do their jobs properly.

Forum List

Back