Thoughts and Prayers Club

In light of the recent and never ending slaughter of children by people with guns the NRA and all the fake 'Christians' in the country should start a Thoughts and Prayers Club, to be convened immediately after every mass shooting with the intent of quickly offering 'thoughts and prayers' for the dead. And they should start handing out Thoughts and Prayers cards in advance all over the land. "We don't know where the next mass slaughter of children will take place, but rest assured you have our thoughts and prayers in advance".

It should be the motto on the back of every NRA membership card. "You have our thoughts and prayers for all future mass murders using guns. This way we're covered and there is no need to discuss anything at all after each future shooting. So we're good right?"

Gun lickers your thoughts and prayers are less than meaningless. Save your fake caring for your own family reunion. You are vampires that apologize to the people whose neck you just sucked dry.
Thank you for shitting on the victims of this mass shooting. We can always count on the "I hate Jesus" crew to show up at times of tragedy.

In light of the recent and never ending slaughter of children by people with guns the NRA and all the fake 'Christians' in the country should start a Thoughts and Prayers Club, to be convened immediately after every mass shooting with the intent of quickly offering 'thoughts and prayers' for the dead. And they should start handing out Thoughts and Prayers cards in advance all over the land. "We don't know where the next mass slaughter of children will take place, but rest assured you have our thoughts and prayers in advance".

It should be the motto on the back of every NRA membership card. "You have our thoughts and prayers for all future mass murders using guns. This way we're covered and there is no need to discuss anything at all after each future shooting. So we're good right?"

Gun lickers your thoughts and prayers are less than meaningless. Save your fake caring for your own family reunion. You are vampires that apologize to the people whose neck you just sucked dry.
Thank you for shitting on the victims of this mass shooting. We can always count on the "I hate Jesus" crew to show up at times of tragedy.

LOL, the " I hate Jesus crew." The real I hate Jesus crew people are the ones that say I'll pray for you each and every time there is a shooting, its a different story when there is a terror attack from a lone Muslim ISIS supporter, then there is hell to raise, cut off all travel from Muslim nations. Action is taken then, not prayer, action. We need the WALL, billions, even though most of our killings are from American Citizens.

I believe they do have a motto at the NRA. Body Counts Don`t Matter.

"Thoughts and Prayers"
"Thoughts and Prayers"
"Thoughts and Prayers"
"Thoughts and Prayers"

Okay....that should take care of the next four mass shootings.....

You’re right, we need action. Shootings by lunatics, illegals, and Muslims would be nonexistent if we build a wall, deport all illegals, keep crazies in mental hospitals, and ban Muslims from our country.

Yiou forgot to give us the standard liberal we need stronger background checks talking point you might want to hit the edit button for that.

Actually, here's a better idea.

Make the gun industry responsible for background checks. They already know who the nuts are.

And when one of the nuts shoots up a school or an office or a movie theater, then the survivors can sue the gun manufacturer and the gun seller for not doing proper screening.

Problem solved.

I find it entertaining when right wing Christians think prayers are the answer for everything and well, more guns.
Its working.:rolleyes:

Yeah ... Those silly Christians ... They are what's wrong with this country.
If those Christians weren't such outlaws and thugs we would certainly be better off.

Hey, it's a good day for them. Mocking/insulting gun deaths & Christianity will always be an important part of their life.

LOL, the " I hate Jesus crew." The real I hate Jesus crew people are the ones that say I'll pray for you each and every time there is a shooting, its a different story when there is a terror attack from a lone Muslim ISIS supporter, then there is hell to raise, cut off all travel from Muslim nations. Action is taken then, not prayer, action. We need the WALL, billions, even though most of our killings are from American Citizens.
The Jesus we pray to isn't a Mexican wall jumping illegal. The others like named are the ones we want out of our country.

Getting rid of guns will not be the solution legal or not you'll always be able to find a gun. Parents need to be able to rear their children strongly. This go sit in the corner till you learn to behave just ain't getting it.

You're a sad individual.

No....Sad is when the GOP members of Congress take NRA checks to protect the out of control gun industry.
They are protecting individual rights not the rights of an industry.

Nothing sad about it.

Thoughts and Prayers are never useless unless, they're used as a smoke screen to do nothing else. 17 dead because they went to school. =(

27971559_1994825667201731_8021213725148406543_n.jpg

And that's it, it has nothing to do with disparaging a religion. It has to do with the phoney people that claim to be 'Christians' but aren't. Who watch children murdered en masse and continually say "well we can't talk about it now, we have to give our thoughts and prayers to the victims families there is time to talk about it later".

Not now, these shootings happen so often there is no time between them to 'wait for the proper time'. And I've had it with these ghouls that cling to their guns and claim they are defenders of the 2nd amendment. You aren't, you are defenders of gun manufacturers.

So now you vampires will be called on your bullshit and hypocrisy. No more hiding behind the phoney 'well we care and send our thoughts and prayers'. Yeah you put forth zero actual effort and couldn't care less about solving anything 'cuz you need yer AR15 to shoot deer'. The people you vote for voted to allow the mentally ill to guy guns so just stop with your lying hypocritical crap. No one buys your bullshit anymore.

And that's it, it has nothing to do with disparaging a religion. It has to do with the phoney people that claim to be 'Christians' but aren't. Who watch children murdered en masse and continually say "well we can't talk about it now, we have to give our thoughts and prayers to the victims families there is time to talk about it later".

Not now, these shootings happen so often there is no time between them to 'wait for the proper time'. And I've had it with these ghouls that cling to their guns and claim they are defenders of the 2nd amendment. You aren't, you are defenders of gun manufacturers.

So now you vampires will be called on your bullshit and hypocrisy. No more hiding behind the phoney 'well we care and send our thoughts and prayers'. Yeah you put forth zero actual effort and couldn't care less about solving anything 'cuz you need yer AR15 to shoot deer'. The people you vote for voted to allow the mentally ill to guy guns so just stop with your lying hypocritical crap. No one buys your bullshit anymore.

You're blabbering to blabber

Forum List

Back