Thoughts and Prayers Club

That pesky 2nd gives you gas doesn't it snowflake?

The NRA had NOTHING to do with today, shit stain

Where's your president...sassy? Stormy got his tongue?

Kicking your leftist ass last I noticed

Hey...let's ask Stormy what she thinks!

Go ahead and then get back on topic, pee wee puffer

The Gullible Cult of the Pussy Grabber in Chief...
You don't seem to be winning this argument.

He's noted for getting shellacked

In light of the recent and never ending slaughter of children by people with guns the NRA and all the fake 'Christians' in the country should start a Thoughts and Prayers Club, to be convened immediately after every mass shooting with the intent of quickly offering 'thoughts and prayers' for the dead. And they should start handing out Thoughts and Prayers cards in advance all over the land. "We don't know where the next mass slaughter of children will take place, but rest assured you have our thoughts and prayers in advance".

It should be the motto on the back of every NRA membership card. "You have our thoughts and prayers for all future mass murders using guns. This way we're covered and there is no need to discuss anything at all after each future shooting. So we're good right?"

Gun lickers your thoughts and prayers are less than meaningless. Save your fake caring for your own family reunion. You are vampires that apologize to the people whose neck you just sucked dry.

Thanks for reminding everyone once again that the Democrat Bigots hate millions of Christian Voters.

He's noted for getting shellacked

Where is your orange president?

Stay on topic people.

We're talking about the future of the Thoughts and Prayers movement. Surely all cons and GOP members of the government will be glad to get on board and endorse this new much needed club that has been far too long in the making. With a phrase and a card all the people that feign interest in the 2nd amendment and love to pretend they 'care about other human beings and their children will be able to reduce the entire thing to a slogan, a fake heartfelt moment, a heartless hallmark, a snickering sentiment where they mock other people's dead children and ask with dripping sarcasm "how can we prevent this" and in the same sentence say "but now's not the time to talk about solutions, let's concentrate on the thoughts and prayers for our victims, I mean the victims".

The orange turd has already voiced the mission statement of the Thoughts and Prayers Club. "The families have our thoughts and prayers. Other than that though I have a 6 am tee time and I'm no good if I don't have my 5 sausage McMuffins first. Out".

"It's too early to speak about gun violence....until it is too late...."

No....Sad is when the GOP members of Congress take NRA checks to protect the out of control gun industry.

That pesky 2nd gives you gas doesn't it snowflake?

The NRA had NOTHING to do with today, shit stain

Lol

Sassy called Jim H " a pee wee puffer"

preview.jpg

Countries with strong gun control don't have a school shooting problem. Fact.

Not a fact....Britain had guns, and one school shooting...they banned guns and by pure luck, stopped two school shootings......gun control doesn't work....as in Britain, their gun crime rate went up 23% across the country and 42% in London...if a kid in london has access to drugs, they can get a gun and shoot up a school...they haven't...yet....but they will

They have a rape problem instead.

They also have a gun problem....British gun crime is up 23% across England and Wales and up 42% in London.....and their violent crime rate is through the roof....it is only a matter of time until their gun murder rate goes up too...

.​

I find it entertaining when Progressives pretend they actually give a shit about thoughts and prayers ...
I mean it's not like they do a lot of either ... :thup:

.​

.​

I find it entertaining when Progressives pretend they actually give a shit about thoughts and prayers ...
I mean it's not like they do a lot of either ... :thup:

.​

I find it entertaining when right wing Christians think prayers are the answer for everything and well, more guns.
Its working.:rolleyes:

In light of the recent and never ending slaughter of children by people with guns the NRA and all the fake 'Christians' in the country should start a Thoughts and Prayers Club, to be convened immediately after every mass shooting with the intent of quickly offering 'thoughts and prayers' for the dead. And they should start handing out Thoughts and Prayers cards in advance all over the land. "We don't know where the next mass slaughter of children will take place, but rest assured you have our thoughts and prayers in advance".

It should be the motto on the back of every NRA membership card. "You have our thoughts and prayers for all future mass murders using guns. This way we're covered and there is no need to discuss anything at all after each future shooting. So we're good right?"

Gun lickers your thoughts and prayers are less than meaningless. Save your fake caring for your own family reunion. You are vampires that apologize to the people whose neck you just sucked dry.
Firearm violence is a non-issue in this country, we have much bigger fish to fry. Take your pick…
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

You're a sad individual.

No....Sad is when the GOP members of Congress take NRA checks to protect the out of control gun industry.
The NRA are not pro gun enough... dip shit

Stay on topic people.

We're talking about the future of the Thoughts and Prayers movement. Surely all cons and GOP members of the government will be glad to get on board and endorse this new much needed club that has been far too long in the making. With a phrase and a card all the people that feign interest in the 2nd amendment and love to pretend they 'care about other human beings and their children will be able to reduce the entire thing to a slogan, a fake heartfelt moment, a heartless hallmark, a snickering sentiment where they mock other people's dead children and ask with dripping sarcasm "how can we prevent this" and in the same sentence say "but now's not the time to talk about solutions, let's concentrate on the thoughts and prayers for our victims, I mean the victims".

The orange turd has already voiced the mission statement of the Thoughts and Prayers Club. "The families have our thoughts and prayers. Other than that though I have a 6 am tee time and I'm no good if I don't have my 5 sausage McMuffins first. Out".
:boohoo:
:abgg2q.jpg:
:fu:

Forum List

Back