Thoughts about the protestors blocking CA freeway?

Martin Luther King's memory and peaceful protests have been turned into a farce by the riots, lawlessness and the Democratic Parties promoted racism of a small minority of not overly bright African Americans and their dimwitted tag alongs.

That most on the right are frightened by acts of civil disobedience and dissent in accordance with the First Amendment, and seek to ridicule it comes as no surprise.

This also demonstrates the extent to which most on the right simply don't get it.

The 1st Amendment does not give you license to violate the rights of others. You would figure a guy with the Bill of Rights with his avatar would have known that.

That most on the right are frightened by acts of civil disobedience and dissent in accordance with the First Amendment, and seek to ridicule it comes as no surprise.

This also demonstrates the extent to which most on the right simply don't get it.

civil disobedience shouldn't prevent others (innocent) from going to and fro, or making a living. What if one of those cars had an emergency to get to?

Those on the freeway, trying to get home after a long day of work could give a flying fuck about the cause when they are impeded. I am all for non-violent protest. And I like blocking roads. But not highways. If they want to block a road do it downtown and leave an escape route. What they are doing here actually constitutes false imprisonment.

Civil disobedience for a thug want to be? Really? How about civil disobedience against obamacare?

Martin Luther King's memory and peaceful protests have been turned into a farce by the riots, lawlessness and the Democratic Parties promoted racism of a small minority of not overly bright African Americans and their dimwitted tag alongs.
Which of the Democratic parties were doing this?

Civil disobedience for a thug want to be? Really? How about civil disobedience against obamacare?
Get off your ass and protest...

Which of the Democratic parties were doing this?
The current democrat party. The party of racism, bigotry and segregation.

We get it. We also would like to get to work. We don't collect welfare checks so we need to use the highway. We would like fire apparatus to be able to get the homes we paid for. We'd love it if police could respond when our businesses are being looted.

We'd just fucking love it if you found a park or some private property (with the permission of the owner) at which to stage your "peaceful protest", ever mindful that if you try to loot my business, break into my home or attack a private citizen, that I am licensed to carry a registered .40 caliber pistol with 15 in the mag and one down the snout.

what is this bad gateway message was getting about 3 AM? Was the site down?

The part we keep forgetting about civil disobedience is the people need to be punished for doing it. King sat in a jail cell, these guys need to as well. Instead they get a slap on the wrist and are send on their way.

Accepting the punishment for your action is part of the act. People forget that.

Oh Lord------do I detect another phobia being concocted ? I guess homophobia worked so well that we now have civil disobedientaphobes ?

Oh Lord------do I detect another phobia being concocted ? I guess homophobia worked so well that we now have civil disobedientaphobes ?

:lol: like anyone is frightened by 'dissent in accordance with the First Amendment' ...

wake up dems, inciting destruction in our communities is not an 'act of civil disobedience'!

AP_FERGUSON8_140811_DG_16x9_992.jpg

Ferguson-looters.jpg

Forum List

Back