Those who manipulate with threats of suicide

I won't be discussing the topic on any level because apparently it's touched nerves here.....
If I feel a need to discuss when I'm feeling down and ready to give up hope, I'll just PM someone.... not a big deal.

You should probably talk to a psychiatrist or your husband. Don't lay that on people who barely know you. That's not right. It's very selfish and wrong.

There are a lot of topics that could hit nerves unknowingly, that's hard.
As for the 2 suggestions, well, been trying them for years, no help.
And in a good place now, so, hopefully I will stay there...

Well, posting your problems to strangers on the internet is probably not going to help you either. Try to go back to the psychiatrist and get on mood stabilizers.

I won't be discussing the topic on any level because apparently it's touched nerves here.....
If I feel a need to discuss when I'm feeling down and ready to give up hope, I'll just PM someone.... not a big deal.

You should probably talk to a psychiatrist or your husband. Don't lay that on people who barely know you. That's not right. It's very selfish and wrong.

There are a lot of topics that could hit nerves unknowingly, that's hard.
As for the 2 suggestions, well, been trying them for years, no help.
And in a good place now, so, hopefully I will stay there...

Well, posting your problems to strangers on the internet is probably not going to help you either. Try to go back to the psychiatrist and get on mood stabilizers.

I'm on Lexapro now and it's great. That's all I needed I believe... time will tell...

She is so full of shit. She is on nothing. She just didn't count on being caught or outted when the posts were deleted and many didn't see her filth. She can't backpedal for shit, either.

And there it is. In all its glory.

I'm going to bed. I'm sure Bonzi's whiteknighters will be here to pat her on the back for a job well done and soooooooo glad to see her back again.

Bitch is on ignore now. You guys can slobber all over her skanky self. I damn sure won't.

Dang girl. You were just being nice to me yesterday... ? I never even said anything to you you just let yourself get riled up here and let others feed the fire.

Get a grip and if you really want to know me, just ask ;)
Took you off iggie long enough to address your bullshit. Yeah, I was being nice. Until I saw the filth you said to A&D and your general conduct.
You are done here. You did your last fucked up attempt at attention and now you can do what you keep saying you will do....LEAVE. Nobody will miss you.
I want to know NOTHING about you. Ever. You are a liar, a disgusting piece of filth, and something that needs to be kicked dirt on after taking a dump. You fool nobody any more. Except for maybe a few diehards that believe your lies.

Fuck off.

People should not allow themselves to be badgered by suicide threats.
EXACTLY. Which is the point of this thread.
Someone here is doing exactly that. And when that doesn't work, she runs here to the FZ and starts shit while flirting with the guys then commits board suicide by mod by the most filthy shit being spewed from her disgusting mouth one could imagine.
Who does that?
Bonzi.

The things she said to AngelsNDemons is something that only a warped mind would say. Bonzi had a thread talking about all the pills she was taking or was going to take, then she ran to FZ and started in on GT and Paulie and BlackSand, then she made fun of AngelsNDemons husband who committed suicide, then cried and whined when she got pinked for a week, then comes back ALIVE, all happy go lucky on how she missed some people and who wants to see tits and shit.

So yeah. Who DOES that kind of shit to say such a horrid thing to someone else that loved her husband that is dead? What kind of creep DOES that?

Wow, in most cases I'd be sorry that I missed the "entertainment"...but that's a special sort of fucked up shit that I wouldn't find entertaining. I would suspect anyone who continues to give her attention is either just messing with her for their own entertainment, or enjoy receiving the attention by proxy.

And there it is. In all its glory.

I'm going to bed. I'm sure Bonzi's whiteknighters will be here to pat her on the back for a job well done and soooooooo glad to see her back again.

Bitch is on ignore now. You guys can slobber all over her skanky self. I damn sure won't.

Dang girl. You were just being nice to me yesterday... ? I never even said anything to you you just let yourself get riled up here and let others feed the fire.

Get a grip and if you really want to know me, just ask ;)
Took you off iggie long enough to address your bullshit. Yeah, I was being nice. Until I saw the filth you said to A&D and your general conduct.
You are done here. You did your last fucked up attempt at attention and now you can do what you keep saying you will do....LEAVE. Nobody will miss you.
I want to know NOTHING about you. Ever. You are a liar, a disgusting piece of filth, and something that needs to be kicked dirt on after taking a dump. You fool nobody any more. Except for maybe a few diehards that believe your lies.

Fuck off.

Done here? I think not.

Someone here is doing exactly that. And when that doesn't work, she runs here to the FZ and starts shit while flirting with the guys then commits board suicide by mod by the most filthy shit being spewed from her disgusting mouth one could imagine.
Who does that?
Bonzi.

The things she said to AngelsNDemons is something that only a warped mind would say. Bonzi had a thread talking about all the pills she was taking or was going to take, then she ran to FZ and started in on GT and Paulie and BlackSand, then she made fun of AngelsNDemons husband who committed suicide, then cried and whined when she got pinked for a week, then comes back ALIVE, all happy go lucky on how she missed some people and who wants to see tits and shit.

So yeah. Who DOES that kind of shit to say such a horrid thing to someone else that loved her husband that is dead? What kind of creep DOES that?

Wow, in most cases I'd be sorry that I missed the "entertainment"...but that's a special sort of fucked up shit that I wouldn't find entertaining. I would suspect anyone who continues to give her attention is either just messing with her for their own entertainment, or enjoy receiving the attention by proxy.
Agreed. She needs to be shunned. Maybe she will go away then.

Hang on. I gotta dust it off since it hasn't been used for awhile:

Tick Tock.

Who does that?
Bonzi.

Agreed. She needs to be shunned. Maybe she will go away then.

pfft. don't think so this is not grade school.
time to grow up ;)

And...who the FUCK fed her that info about A&D's husband, hmmm? Because someone damn sure did. Maybe a someone that was here before with the name skydancer but is now dhara and is bestest buds with Bonzi? Ya think?
You've got a lot of nerve accusing me of data mining A and D and feeding info to Bonzi about it. I don't know A and D and I'm no friend of Bonzi's.

Conspiracy theories. Ever hear of them? And yeah. I have lots of nerve. You? Not so much. Now go cry to staff some more.

Tick tock.

Conspiracy theories. Ever hear of them? And yeah. I have lots of nerve. You? Not so much. Now go cry to staff some more.

Tick tock.
Liar. I have nothing to do with Bonz's problem with Angels and Demons. Now stop with your false allegations.

Post #52

GRACIE SAID:
And...who the FUCK fed her that info about A&D's husband, hmmm? Because someone damn sure did. Maybe a someone that was here before with the name skydancer but is now dhara and is bestest buds with Bonzi? Ya think?

PLEASE don't involve me in your fight with Bonzi.

OK. :lol:

But do note I said MAYBE. Keep shoving that shoe on yer foot, dharaehea. Eventually it will fit.

Oh, and while we are asking ever so politely..DO NOT PM ME AGAIN.
I mean, after all, you did complain about me yesterday and spread the word I was not to @ you...which I never really have but you LIED and put it out there that I have....then you PM me TONIGHT.

Take a pill. You are melting.

Forum List

Back