Those who manipulate with threats of suicide

AND..she is being fed that info by someone to say such things.

But I cannot go further into details right now. Fixing to be shut out due to board maintenance. Knocks me off for an hour. I will be in bed by the time I can get back. See y'all tomorrow.

People should not allow themselves to be badgered by suicide threats.
EXACTLY. Which is the point of this thread.
Someone here is doing exactly that. And when that doesn't work, she runs here to the FZ and starts shit while flirting with the guys then commits board suicide by mod by the most filthy shit being spewed from her disgusting mouth one could imagine.
Who does that?

Quickly......

Imagine your loved one dying by suicide and some SKANK laughs about it and makes jokes about it to the persons wife.

Someone here is doing exactly that. And when that doesn't work, she runs here to the FZ and starts shit while flirting with the guys then commits board suicide by mod by the most filthy shit being spewed from her disgusting mouth one could imagine.
Who does that?
Bonzi.

The things she said to AngelsNDemons is something that only a warped mind would say. Bonzi had a thread talking about all the pills she was taking or was going to take, then she ran to FZ and started in on GT and Paulie and BlackSand, then she made fun of AngelsNDemons husband who committed suicide, then cried and whined when she got pinked for a week, then comes back ALIVE, all happy go lucky on how she missed some people and who wants to see tits and shit.

So yeah. Who DOES that kind of shit to say such a horrid thing to someone else that loved her husband that is dead? What kind of creep DOES that?

And...who the FUCK fed her that info about A&D's husband, hmmm? Because someone damn sure did. Maybe a someone that was here before with the name skydancer but is now dhara and is bestest buds with Bonzi? Ya think?

And now, here she is again, let back in (which I consider a slap in the face to A&D) happily going on about her usual vulgarity and some folks are fawning all over her welcoming her back and how "missed" she has been (skydhara to name one) yet what she said to get pinked to begin with is silently condoned when it was a rotten thing to say to ANYONE who suffered seeing the man they loved...dead by his own hand. And she doesn't talk about it either. She suffers it quietly or tells a few close friends who knew, but somehow, this...Bonzi thing...KNOWS? Who fed her? Who will continue to feed her? Any guesses? I have some, thats for damn sure. Poisonous cruelty attracts poisonous cruelty. Manipulators galore, all finding each other and collecting in one mucus filled pod, permeating USMB with the evilness of it all.

I guess I am still pissed off about it all. I had no clue. I didn't see it when it went down. Just saw the screenshot tonight.

So when will the next manipulation take place of drugs being taken like candy, another meltdown, more poisonous vomit spewing from such a cruel and evil mouth? I give it a few days and it will happen again. Or maybe not now that she has a following.

And there it is. In all its glory.

I'm going to bed. I'm sure Bonzi's whiteknighters will be here to pat her on the back for a job well done and soooooooo glad to see her back again.

Bitch is on ignore now. You guys can slobber all over her skanky self. I damn sure won't.

Who is it?

ESPECIALLY when they post about it and what they took or plan to take, get pinked, then come back a week later (still breathing, mind you) and being all happy go lucky while talking about tit pics and whatnot. Hello? Some folks need to wake up and pull that ring outta their nose.

I am going out on a limb and assuming you are talking about me Ms. Gracie. Well, there are times I really do feel like it but I have always admitted that I don't have the guts to do it. I am not looking for pity (and, even if I WAS, it's certainly not working!)

:)

No, I don't feel that way now, but it's a day by day thing for me. I'm very "stream of consciousness" on the board. I don't hold back - but trust me it's not for pity. I hate when people pity me.

I just like to share my thoughts/feelings.

And there it is. In all its glory.

I'm going to bed. I'm sure Bonzi's whiteknighters will be here to pat her on the back for a job well done and soooooooo glad to see her back again.

Bitch is on ignore now. You guys can slobber all over her skanky self. I damn sure won't.

Dang girl. You were just being nice to me yesterday... ? I never even said anything to you you just let yourself get riled up here and let others feed the fire.

Get a grip and if you really want to know me, just ask ;)

:bang3:

This is where we are at. Don't reply to a Dhara thread, a Bonzi thread, a Gracie thread, a Pillars thread and now a ZackB thread just so you can avoid getting sucked into something unwittingly on the main boards. There are a few others but I have them on ignore for unrelated reasons.

I won't be discussing the topic on any level because apparently it's touched nerves here.....
If I feel a need to discuss when I'm feeling down and ready to give up hope, I'll just PM someone.... not a big deal.

Bonzi -The shit you said to A&D was fucked up. Gracie is right about that.

You owe her an apology.

You owe her an apology.

I have ZERO idea what you are talking about! I was talking about myself and my husband... I have tried to get people to explain to me how me talking about driving my husband crazy has anything to do with anyone else????

You owe her an apology.

I have ZERO idea what you are talking about! I was talking about myself and my husband... I have tried to get people to explain to me how me talking about driving my husband crazy has anything to do with anyone else????
lying kunt

You owe her an apology.

I remember your post. You said that A&D caused her husband to commit suicide. Stop playing.

I won't be discussing the topic on any level because apparently it's touched nerves here.....
If I feel a need to discuss when I'm feeling down and ready to give up hope, I'll just PM someone.... not a big deal.

You should probably talk to a psychiatrist or your husband. Don't lay that on people who barely know you. That's not right. It's very selfish and wrong.

You should probably talk to a psychiatrist or your husband. Don't lay that on people who barely know you. That's not right. It's very selfish and wrong.

There are a lot of topics that could hit nerves unknowingly, that's hard.
As for the 2 suggestions, well, been trying them for years, no help.
And in a good place now, so, hopefully I will stay there...

Forum List

Back