Those Who Kneel During National Anthem Hate America...Just like Westboro Baptist

And now the football league will lose a lot of revenue.
They should go out of business, IMO, for the good of the Republic.

All they are is a dog and pony show interspersed with neoMarxist messaging, why does anyone have to have that bullshit?

They should go out of business, IMO, for the good of the Republic.

All they are is a dog and pony show interspersed with neoMarxist messaging, why does anyone have to have that bullshit?

They won't though, America loves football. They will be punished for this, and it will blow over in a year or two. BUT the cost will be enough that this kind of shit will not repeat.

They won't though, America loves football. They will be punished for this, and it will blow over in a year or two. BUT the cost will be enough that this kind of shit will not repeat.
In ten years jobs are going to be very hard to find, we will have 20% unemployment in a GOOD economy, and these fat millionaires who think that they are oppressed will find very little among the public.

I think soccer is a much better sport now anyway. An average person in size can play it with good conditioning and skills without being some kind of oversized mutant.

[
In ten years jobs are going to be very hard to find, we will have 20% unemployment in a GOOD economy,

So you think Hillary will win? :eek:

and these fat millionaires who think that they are oppressed will find very little among the public.

I think soccer is a much better sport now anyway. An average person in size can play it with good conditioning and skills without being some kind of oversized mutant.

I cannot stand watching soccer.

Football does not need to be all thugs, though.

Who gives a fuck about what you asholes think about patriotism or who .LOVES America.

Seriously, who gives a fuck?

There isn't shit that any of you morons can do about what athletes who ,make mi.lions of dollars do who do not need your dumb ass approval. Not a goddamn thing but whine like children.

You care enough to read and post on this thread.

You care enough to be pissed off.

Thank you for caring about my thoughts.

To be clear, I am not pretending to not care about what you have to say. I am here to talk to other people and to hear what they have to say.

Imo, it would be silly to actively seek out people, to read there stuff, to get upset about it, and then to tell them i don't care about what they have to say.

If that was true, you must have something better to do.

You could go for a walk. Get some fresh air. I already have.

Forum List

Back