Those Who Kneel During National Anthem Hate America...Just like Westboro Baptist

it was about love of country.

I don't agree with the manner of their protest but to claim their actions to be like the vileness of the Westboro Assholes, and the try and claim it was for the love of country is very amusing.
It absolutely is when you do it in San Diego on Military Appreciation Night. People that do this are just pampered spoiled pricks who never had the balls to serve their country.

Not at all like the assholes from Westboro.
Just like the assholes from Westboro who protested at fallen servicemens funerals.

[
I don't agree with the manner of their protest but to claim their actions to be like the vileness of the Westboro Assholes, and the try and claim it was for the love of country is very amusing.

The Westboro assholes are a creation of the democratic party, just like these assholes.

Is that from stories you told yourself inside your own head?

Yeah, ACLU lawyer Fred Phelps who ran for Kansas Governor as a democrat, for congress twice as a democrat, was really a Republican. :eusa_whistle:

Conservatives and Christians don't conform to your bigotry and hatred, so you Communists create your own, who will.

It absolutely is when you do it in San Diego on Military Appreciation Night. People that do this are just pampered spoiled pricks who never had the balls to serve their country.

Identical, and you know it.

[

The Westboro assholes are a creation of the democratic party, just like these assholes.

Is that from stories you told yourself inside your own head?

Yeah, ACLU lawyer Fred Phelps who ran for Kansas Governor as a democrat, for congress twice as a democrat, war really a Republican.

Conservatives and Christians don't conform to your bigotry and hatred, so you Communists create your own, who will.

The voices are getting stronger in there aren't they?

'Running as' is quit a bit different than being a creation of, don't think?

Identical, and you know it.

Uh-huh! I know one thing........

:lmao:

Westboro is as real as Archie Bunker, Stephen Colbert, and "Get a Brain Morans."

You of the left love to perpetrate fraud to attack the objects of your hatred.

It's just the way you are.

Westboro is as real as Archie Bunker, Stephen Colbert, and "Get a Brain Morans."

So you blame the left for an unjustified comparison of NFL players to Westboro asshats.

Is that some kind of record for you?

So you blame the left for an unjustified comparison of NFL players to Westboro asshats.

For the record some of the NFL players, very few of them...

When they(some NFL Players) start picketing Funerals of servicemen and telling the families of the fallen they are going to hell, let me know...........

When they(some NFL Players) start picketing Funerals of servicemen and telling the families of the fallen they are going to hell, let me know...........
Only some are acting like an asshats... Colin Kaepernick is one of them

True, but that the organization doesn't take a stand besmirches the entire outfit.

Did the Olympians in 68 bother you a lot?

Forum List

Back