Those on the Left -- I Dare You . . . .

As usual, the Left is found clammering on with panicked projections that those who represent the opposition, suffer some unstated for of psychosis and all this for no other reason than they are absolutely incapable of speaking to or otherwise engaging with the ARGUMENT, the substance of the FACTS...

Which... LOL... -IF- it were true, that the messenger is Cuh-RAZY! and that CRAZY means WRONG... then given the other end of the calculation requires that they, the tolerant LEFT is SANE... thus therefore RIGHT...

Reason requires that they'd be taking on Becks FACTS... the refutation of which would establish the plausibility of the Psychosis... and in so doing discredit his argument...

But that's not what they're doing... its not what they EVER do... as there is no intellectual veracity to be found in the entire measure of the ideological Left...

They're not insane... they're simply intellectual children.

The only "issues" Beck presents are his drug problems taking over his brain.

Those frontal and temporal lobes never quite recover fromt he hits they take after years of abuse.

Oh, wait, did I just fail the test by attacking Beck instead of addressing his points?

I guess I did. Do I care? No. I have absolutely no respect for that giant turd and could care less to engage in any sort of academic exercise with him.

I will say this; the "reformed whore" wing of the "conservative party" is a great gig. I wish I could be a drunk/druggie/douchebag for the first 40 years of my life and then find Jebus and be considered and expert/leader on all things.

Those frontal and temporal lobes never quite recover fromt he hits they take after years of abuse.

Oh, wait, did I just fail the test by attacking Beck instead of addressing his points?

I guess I did. Do I care? No. I have absolutely no respect for that giant turd and could care less to engage in any sort of academic exercise with him.

I will say this; the "reformed whore" wing of the "conservative party" is a great gig. I wish I could be a drunk/druggie/douchebag for the first 40 years of my life and then find Jebus and be considered and expert/leader on all things.
Kind of like a cocaine user, pot smoking, community organizer turned President. Got it.

Kind of like a cocaine user, pot smoking, community organizer turned President. Got it.
Not a fair comparison ,Obama is the president of the USA who surrounds himself with admitted radicals communist and Marxist as he fundamentally changes America

Not an reformed user who addmitts to his problems and asks why obama surrounds himself with those kind of people and questions how and what those fundamental changes are , tracks down who of these radical are writing the bills that the legislation doesn't read because they trust those who write the bills.
Not fair at all

Yeah it isn't fair because well..it doesn't fit one's own addiction.

That's not a nice way to talk about Mr. Kennedy on the day of his funeral.

Didn't take Kreskin to see that one coming.

I agree to some point. I got negative reps when I mentioned Chappaquiddick incident on the day he died. But again, when is a time? We could always say "it's not a nice way to talk about Kennedy on the year of his funeral", or maybe a decade...

All Obama is planning is a much expanded civil service, kinda like Israel only it isn't just military.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMSynrOq7Fg&feature=PlayList&p=C9E4A2089FB6F991&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5]YouTube - Obama - Civil National Security Force[/ame]
"We can not continue to rely on the military to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set , we gotta have a civilian national security force that was as powerful and well-funded as the US military."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1462907-post80.html

Proof please ?
How's about taking what he said in context ;)

I can't listen to all of it. Not all at once, anyway. He sets my teeth on edge.

But he should have finished playing the entire quote from Obama, perhaps he would have understood the point he was making:

"Even regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad. Because I’m capping greenhouse gases, coal power plants, natural gas, you name it; whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers.

You can already see what the arguments will be during the general election. People will say, “Ah, Obama and Al Gore, these folks, they’re going to destroy the economy, this is going to cost us eight trillion dollars,” or whatever their number is. If you can’t persuade the American people that yes, there is going to be some increase in electricity rates on the front end, but that over the long term, because of combinations of more efficient energy usage, changing lightbulbs and more efficient appliances, but also technology improving how we can produce clean energy, the economy would benefit.

If we can’t make that argument persuasively enough, you can be Lyndon Johnson, you can be the master of Washington. You’re not going to get that done."
---

He was addressing how important it is to convince people that it's a critical issue that will have increased costs up front, but with substantial long term benefits. 'Course that went completely over Beck's head.

I don't know what clip you're referring to. If you go to the other thread the issue can be discussed. :)
The first clip posted (titled part 1 I think).

I'm not flipping back and forth from thread to thread. Not on purpose lol.

All Obama is planning is a much expanded civil service, kinda like Israel only it isn't just military.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMSynrOq7Fg&feature=PlayList&p=C9E4A2089FB6F991&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5]YouTube - Obama - Civil National Security Force[/ame]
"We can not continue to rely on the military to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set , we gotta have a civilian national security force that was as powerful and well-funded as the US military."

Proof please ?
I am, I have no doubt about what he said . how he said it nor the context.
When Chavez warns that He and Castro may end up to Obama s right ,I believe it.

Didn't take Kreskin to see that one coming.

Hey, it was there. :lol:

Who gives a flying red ratas ass what you respect?

-IF- the issue were Glen Beck... THEN, perhaps, on some level, your level of respect for Beck might be relevant...

Sadly for you and your point... the issue is NOT Beck, but the arguments and the facts Beck unambiguously asserts in those arguments...

That you proudly proclaim your refusal to address those FACTS inherent in those arguments simply demonstrates your INTELLECTUAL MEANS TO ADDRESS THOSE FACTS AND THOSE ARGUMENTS.

And Sis... where you run from the argument; through what EVER rationalization you feel works... YOU CONCEDE TO THAT/THOSE ARGUMENTS: BY DEFAULT in so doing.

Your default concession to Becks arguments are duly noted and summarily accepted. And in so accepting your concession; we recognize that you've done the best ya can, God blessya...

LOL...

LEFTISTS!

Zoom, they avoided that thread like it was a disease waiting to jump on them. They attack Glenn Beck but they never actually take the time to watch the show because well their "team" has sheepled them into not tune him in.

They will never admit that Obama and the people that surrounds him are far off the chart of any real Democratic ideology. I stated years ago that the Dem. party has been taking over. They need to stop hiding behind the "D" and admit that they are what they are. "M"

You won't find many here that are Lib's that have any pause in what the WH is doing, or has done, or where the trail leads to. They don't care because they are Sheep, they have been trained to go against anything the other side states because it's their "TEAM" at all cost.

My only hope is that they actually do have pause but cannot admit it.

Libs are tribal remember the all voted for Obowma the dirtbag-trash

Jesus is there for you... You only need to ask... the means to reason comes with fellowship with the Father.

Proof please ?

What IS the context?

Why do we need a civilian national security force to secure our national security objectives?

What opposition would this Civilian force face? Who are these people, SPECIFICALLY, that represent the need for Civilian National Security Force, that is as well funded as the US Military?

The Constitution represents the critical need for the 'militia'... but such is not funded, nor trained by the US Federal Government... such is the citizenry; armed and ready... and those who THAT MILITIA OPPOSE are the those who represent the enemy of the US... and the principles on which she rests.

Now you've implied that Hussein's call for such a FUNDED CIVILIAN SECURITY FORCE rests in reason... What reason IS THAT... identify the CONTEXT wherein this notion; that stands antithetical to the founding principles of the US and her Constitution... rests within sound reason.

Last edited:
no explanation, no discussion, just attacks on beck! Why? cause they do not want to know and worse they don't want anybody else to know either, that's why they want to shut him down.. :lol:

I really wish there are more liberals to discuss about these issues. Looks like that their only issue here is Glen Beck. Whatever comes from an ex-alcoholic for them is unacceptable. I am just wondering, how acceptable were any issues coming from late Ted Kennedy, lifetime alcoholic?

Ame®icano;1469329 said:
no explanation, no discussion, just attacks on beck! Why? cause they do not want to know and worse they don't want anybody else to know either, that's why they want to shut him down.. :lol:

I really wish there are more liberals to discuss about these issues. Looks like that their only issue here is Glen Beck. Whatever comes from an ex-alcoholic for them is unacceptable. I am just wondering, how acceptable were any issues coming from late Ted Kennedy, lifetime alcoholic?

They have no problems with the liberal lawbreakers, substance takers and abusers none at all. I can promise you that but it's fun watching them contort to make "an exception" to their rules! :lol: No! Beck is on to them and it pisses them off.

YouTube - Obama - Civil National Security Force

Proof please ?

What IS the context?

Why do we need a civilian national security force to secure our national security objectives?

What's opposition would this Civilian force face? Who are these people, SPECIFICALLY, that represent the need for Civilian National Security Force, that is as well funded as the US Military?

The Constitution represents the critical need for the 'militia'... but such is not funded, nor trained by the US Federal Government... such is the citizenry; armed and ready... and those who THAT MILITIA OPPOSE are the those who represent the enemy of the US... and the principles on which she rests.

Now you've implied that Hussein's call for such a FUNDED CIVILIAN SECURITY FORCE rests in reason... What reason IS THAT... identify the CONTEXT wherein this notion; that stands antithetical to the founding principles of the US and her Constitution... rests within sound reason.

Serious question...

Would it even matter to you if I did provide the context?

Forum List

Back