Those on the Left -- I Dare You . . . .

How many on the right would care to listen to 35 minutes of Michael Moore or Nancy Pelosi and proceed to do a point by point analysis had a lefty here asked them?

I couldn't get through 5 minutes of either of these... my ears would start to bleed.

Last edited:
When the left starts with the name calling, you know we're onto something.
Yep. Margaret Thatcher once said.

(paraphrased)

"I know when I've won the argument. They start attacking me instead of arguing the facts."

When the left starts with the name calling, you know we're onto something.
Yep. Margaret Thatcher once said.

(paraphrased)

"I know when I've won the argument. They start attacking me instead of arguing the facts."
That quote is going to come back to haunt you.

Watch for it.
Not really. Its not like I said it. In fact, it seems to Me that everyone does it.

But I'm not to long for this place anyway.

If you want to raise an issue raise an issue. Don't expect rational people to waste 30 minutes of their lives listening to the rants of a drama queen like Beck

Oh...I forgot.......you "dared" us

If you want to raise an issue raise an issue. Don't expect rational people to waste 30 minutes of their lives listening to the rants of a drama queen like Beck
Yet you will waste three times that amount of time just today calling people names.

Go figure....

Did you post this in that thread? Go there, post it so it can be discussed.

Zoom, I've tried to be rational, polite, humanistic, diplomatic, reasonable, and passionate when talking with Republicans and Democrats and I have found that its mostly useless. Most often if someone believes something, its because they want to and there's no talking them out of it.

To try and discuss issues, especially when it comes to out-there, conspiracy theory, reactionary subjects, is usuallty pointless and I don't have the energy, time, nor gumption to try today.

I'm quickly becoming a member of the Apathetic Political Party.

Yet you will waste three times that amount of time just today calling people names.

Go figure....

A much better use of my time than listening to Beck. If you think he made some good points, then list them. Don't expect people to spend 30 minutes listening to a moron just so they can conclude that Beck is a moron.

Do you really take this guy seriously?

Zoom, they avoided that thread like it was a disease waiting to jump on them. They attack Glenn Beck but they never actually take the time to watch the show because well their "team" has sheepled them into not tune him in.

They will never admit that Obama and the people that surrounds him are far off the chart of any real Democratic ideology. I stated years ago that the Dem. party has been taking over. They need to stop hiding behind the "D" and admit that they are what they are. "M"

You won't find many here that are Lib's that have any pause in what the WH is doing, or has done, or where the trail leads to. They don't care because they are Sheep, they have been trained to go against anything the other side states because it's their "TEAM" at all cost.

My only hope is that they actually do have pause but cannot admit it.

How did I avoid that thread by still post in it?

Print out the transcript and I will read it and comment.

I'm not going to fucking listen to assface for that long on tape

Go figure....

A much better use of my time than listening to Beck. If you think he made some good points, then list them. Don't expect people to spend 30 minutes listening to a moron just so they can conclude that Beck is a moron.

Do you really take this guy seriously?
The only point I made was thet your a closed minded bigot.

Guess I won.

Oh...I forgot.......you "dared" us

usual excuse by the left when faced with questions of=r facts they do not want to face. Attack the person asking the question. Or the person providing the information. It is cowardly, dishonest and stupid. Thanks for once again proving you are not worth the time to read except as comic relief.

Forum List

Back