Those Moderate Muslims!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
i work at a company with lots of indian immigrants who come in on projects. The Hindus (majority), Christians, etc. are all nice people. well, the ladies are anyway (the guys are annoying little fuckers lol). but the Muslims? Man or woman. I dont care. All weird secretive Trump-hating bastards, one and all. Dont trust a single one of em. And it's a work place. they still insist on being able to take "prayer" breaks five times a day. gimme a fuckin' break.

And it's a work place. they still insist on being able to take "prayer" breaks five times a day. gimme a fuckin' break.
You are full of BS ... :cuckoo:

They would have to be working 16 hours per day for that to be true.
Maybe they're lying then. i dont know what they do when they want a break. how long is a "Prayer break" supposed to take?
They were allowed to pray at the prison I worked at. They also had muslim services.

Maybe they're lying then. i dont know what they do when they want a break. how long is a "Prayer break" supposed to take?
Approximately 10 min. ... :cool:

• Salat al-fajr: dawn, before sunrise
  • Salat al-zuhr: midday, after the sun passes its highest
  • Salat al-'asr: the late part of the afternoon
  • Salat al-maghrib: just after sunset
  • Salat al-'isha: between sunset and midnight

10 min. max. ... :cool:

• Salat al-fajr: dawn, before sunrise
  • Salat al-zuhr: midday, after the sun passes its highest
  • Salat al-'asr: the late part of the afternoon
  • Salat al-maghrib: just after sunset
  • Salat al-'isha: between sunset and midnight
Hehe well, looks like i'll have to bust some of 'em for taking secret cigarette breaks then and claiming it's prayer lol

Forum List

Back