Those GD Racist Bastards. Networks Refuse To Show Condi Rice Speech

Yeah ... you were compelled to reply in bold, colored font but her post had no effect on you at all :rolleyes:

Ravi beaned you and left you seeing stars.

She did nothing of the sort. I put in bold so that everyone (except maybe moonies) could see just how stupid she was.

She showed her ignorance and I wanted everyone to know it. Funny how you prove your ignorance as well.

That's the problem with you liberal hacks.....you simply can't face up to reality.

Mudmissile still seeing stars and throwing a fit about it.

Good times.

Ravi rules.

Nope.:badgrin:

I'm just digging how retarded you're acting.

You, del, Ravi, Valerie......the whole lot of you are a bunch of butt sniffing cornholers.

Right wing nuts are hilarious. They bitch and moan about the race card up until the very moment they play it.

She did nothing of the sort. I put in bold so that everyone (except maybe moonies) could see just how stupid she was.

She showed her ignorance and I wanted everyone to know it. Funny how you prove your ignorance as well.

That's the problem with you liberal hacks.....you simply can't face up to reality.

Mudmissile still seeing stars and throwing a fit about it.

Good times.

Ravi rules.

You, del, Ravi, Valerie......the whole lot of you are a bunch of butt sniffing cornholers.

del, Ravi, Valerie = good peeps

you = race card whining loser playing the race card

Anyone got a link to FOX News' live coverage of Mia Love's speech? I just read that they didn't air it either.

Oh, my.

Right wing nuts are hilarious. They bitch and moan about the race card up until the very moment they play it.

Problem being 99% of the time it's a lib that's playing it.

You do understand what playing the race card is, don't you?

Let me explain.......playing the race card is using racism as an excuse for whatever goes wrong or whatever bad happens to you. It's Obama claiming he's being fucked with because he's black. People don't agree with him because he's black. Chris Matthews claiming that wanting to see Obama's BC is because he's black.

However, we point out that the networks intentionally refuse to cover most of the RNC this year because women are headlining the evening. Not only women but a black woman and a Hispanic woman. That isn't using the race-card so much as it is a logical conclusion. They wanted to cut out Anne Romney's speech too.

Obama wants to push his "GOP war on Women" BS and it seems to make sense that when the GOP shows there is no war on women the networks refuse to participate.

Did you read what I posted on them stating they are only covering an hour this year? Which I am sure was put in place long before Condi was even asked.
Instead of having faux outrage and seeing something that isn't there use a little logic.

You do realize you are speaking to a simpleton, right?

No, that doesn't excuse it. They give Obama a full hour with no commercials all of the time but that's all they can give to the RNC? Are you trying to say that the networks don't have any control over their own programming?

I suppose you'll say that when the DNC rolls around all of the extra coverage they'll receive wasn't planned, it just happened.

Actually with the DNC only being three days instead of four, it will get the same amount of hours from the Networks. Three hours.
ABC and CBS will cover an hour each night, while NBC is covering an hour Tuesday, and two hours Thursday, while not even covering Wednesday.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/08/...or-lack-of-convention-coverage-hints-at-bias/

"ABC and CBS will each air one hour of prime time convention programming on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights of both the Republican and Democratic conventions. NBC will mirror the other networks in coverage of the RNC, but at the DNC, will air one hour of primetime programming on Tuesday and two hours on Thursday."

"The stalemate arose because this year’s four-day Republican gathering is a day longer than the Democratic National Convention. In the interest of fairness, the major networks will cover each convention equally, broadcasting three total hours spread out over three nights. This means less overall coverage than in 2008, but is on par with 2004."

People don't watch convention coverage like they used, Networks probably do not want to waste prime time hours on converting it when people can easily watch coverage on other sources.
Do a little research before faking outrage.

Let me explain.......playing the race card is using racism as an excuse for whatever goes wrong or whatever bad happens to you. It's Obama claiming he's being fucked with because he's black. People don't agree with him because he's black. Chris Matthews claiming that wanting to see Obama's BC is because he's black.

However, we point out that the networks intentionally refuse to cover most of the RNC this year because women are headlining the evening. Not only women but a black woman and a Hispanic woman. That isn't using the race-card so much as it is a logical conclusion. They wanted to cut out Anne Romney's speech too.

Obama wants to push his "GOP war on Women" BS and it seems to make sense that when the GOP shows there is no war on women the networks refuse to participate.

Your title:

"Those GD Racist Bastards. Networks Refuse To Show Condi Rice Speech"

But you aren't playing the race card here at all. No, siree.

Anyone got a link to FOX News' live coverage of Mia Love's speech? I just read that they didn't air it either.

Oh, my.

I'm sure you did.

Most likely Huffington Post or ThinkProgress.

File that one with the peanut throwing rumor as well.

So you don't have link to prove that it aired live on FOX?

I just scoured the Internet and couldn't find one.

How does it go?

Those GD racist bastards. FOX News refuses to air Mia Love's speech live.

Your title:

You don't get it.

Using the race card is using race when it doesn't apply. In this case it actually does. So in this case it isn't using the race card.

It wouldn't be called a race card if it's actually legit. Using a card is like playing a game. That is the meaning of a card. It's implies playing games.

You are pretty fucken stupid.

del, Ravi, Valerie = good peeps

you = race card whining loser playing the race card

Demonizing people makes him feel righteous... I laugh at his cluelessness.

Yeah, but where did you serve?

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh

You do realize you are speaking to a simpleton, right?

No, that doesn't excuse it. They give Obama a full hour with no commercials all of the time but that's all they can give to the RNC? Are you trying to say that the networks don't have any control over their own programming?

I suppose you'll say that when the DNC rolls around all of the extra coverage they'll receive wasn't planned, it just happened.

Mudmissile is mellllllllllllllllllltinggggggggggggggggg

:lol: Uh oh, we have a self-fulfilling prophecy!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...rals-trying-to-be-disruptive.html#post5892366

Oh, my.

I'm sure you did.

How does it go?

So according to you I have to prove a negative?

You couldn't find a link proving that Fox did cover her speech. I wonder why I keep seeing her speech on Fox? If they didn't cover her speech why do they keep commenting on it, showing sound-bites of it?

Your title:

You don't get it.

Using the race card is using race when it doesn't apply. In this case it actually does. So in this case it isn't using the race card.

It wouldn't be called a race card if it's actually legit. Using a card is like playing a game. That is the meaning of a card. It's implies playing games.

Oh, I get it. You are accusing the networks who didn't air Condi's speech of being racist and you have nothing to back it up other than your own speculation. You're playing the race card. You're a total hypocrite. No worries though, it's par for your course.

Your title:

You don't get it.

It actually doesn't apply here, so you are using the race card. From the sounds of it NBC won't even be covering Biden's speech which will be held on Wednesday of the convention. He is the Vice President of the United States, abd you are bitching because they didn't cover the former secretary of state?

I'm sure you did.

How does it go?

So according to you I have to prove a negative?

You couldn't find a link proving that Fox did cover her speech. I wonder why I keep seeing her speech on Fox? If they didn't cover her speech why do they keep commenting on it, showing sound-bites of it?

I'm not asking you to prove a negative. Proving that they DIDN'T air it would be asking to prove a negative. I'm asking you to prove a positive. Prove that they DID air it live.

Your title:

You don't get it.

It actually doesn't apply here, so you are using the race card. From the sounds of it NBC won't even be covering Biden's speech which will be held on Wednesday of the convention. He is the Vice President of the United States, abd you are bitching because they didn't cover the former secretary of state?

That is a matter of opinion.....and if your opinion is bias it is also meaningless.

And not covering the Biden speech is understandable but also another example of censorship because the networks are afraid he's gonna show up drunk and maybe show his ass.

Forum List

Back