Those GD Racist Bastards. Networks Refuse To Show Condi Rice Speech

It's amusing to discover, once again, that black people are nothing but tools to the GOP. They don't care what the black republicans have to say, they just put them in front of the camera to point at the lack of interest the networks have in Condi, etc.

Instead of listening to Condi, mud is spending his time looking to see who isn't covering her.

Priceless.

Thanks to technology I'm able to watch her give her speech and check out what other stations are showing at the same time. I have more than one TV in my home and sorry to say for you and your ignorant response, I was able to see what the networks were covering....or not covering.

Jeesus you're stupid.......and so is del apparently.

Last edited:
About half of the convention's TV audience watched on cable news networks, as Fox News took the lion's share with an average 6.9 million viewers - triple its usual audience. About 11 million watched on broadcast networks NBC, ABC and CBS, which reduced coverage this year to just one hour per night.
TV audiences go social as US Republican convention coverage wanes

It has nothing to do with her being black, it has everything to do with them only covering an hour now. People are t tuning into the major networks as much these days, and interest in conventions is not what it used to be.

They obviously scheduled what they would cover a long time ago.

I'm sure that's the logical excuse.

Maybe they'll only show one hour of the DNC too, huh?

It's amusing to discover, once again, that black people are nothing but tools to the GOP. They don't care what the black republicans have to say, they just put them in front of the camera to point at the lack of interest the networks have in Condi, etc.

Instead of listening to Condi, mud is spending his time looking to see who isn't covering her.

Priceless.

Ah yes, the great GOP conspiracy to make the left-wing hypocrite media demonstrate their real agenda by 'allowing' people of various backgrounds to speak.

Do you have no shame?

Priceless.

Ah yes, the great GOP conspiracy to make the left-wing hypocrite media demonstrate their real agenda by 'allowing' people of various backgrounds to speak.

Do you have no shame?

most of them don't

o get over it...its a convention....basically a rah rah party .....you have full coverage on several channels but boo whoo cause you cant get it on all of them?

get fucking over yourself.....i enjoy watching delegates chant usa usa at the hispanic speaker...shows a lot about the mentality of the party delegates.....

o get over it...its a convention....basically a rah rah party .....you have full coverage on several channels but boo whoo cause you cant get it on all of them?

get fucking over yourself.....i enjoy watching delegates chant usa usa at the hispanic speaker...shows a lot about the mentality of the party delegates.....

Sorry lady, that ain't gonna cut it.

It's clear that the networks had news coverage going at the time but wanted to make sure that the Dem base didn't get the idea that not only are blacks very welcome in the GOP but black WOMEN, and God Forbid, Hispanic WOMEN as well.

They came back later and showed the Ryan speech but they couldn't bring themselves to show the fact that the GOP has diversity.

They did the same exact thing last night when another impressive black woman gave her speech. Bet you don't even know who she was.

Pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
yea we can see how welcome hispanic women are......usa usa usa !!

my point is...the news opts to cover what it covers.....but you had how many other sources?

yet the whine fest goes on......

poor poor republicans.....we need it all

omg, camera woman slurred, from some site called, the politicalcarnival

:lol:

Last edited:
Yes, a rising star, Mia Love gave her address night before last at the RNC and this is what she got in return from the left:

Screen-Shot-2012-08-29-at-11.26.02-AM.png

RNC Star Mia Love’s Wikipedia Reportedly Changed to ‘Dirty, Worthless Wh*re’ Who Is a ‘House Ni**er’

Posted on August 29, 2012 at 11:40am by Erica Ritz

After her speech at the Republican National Convention last night, Utah mayor Mia Love was declared one of the “rising stars” of the Republican Party.

Described as a “rock star,“ a ”novelty,“ a ”myth-buster,“ and a ”surprise,” she undeniably made an impact.

But some of the woman’s detractors were seemingly not content with her recent success, and took out their frustrations on her Wikipedia page.

Though the original entry has been deleted by Wikipedia, a number of screen shots indicate that Mia Love was called a “dirty, worthless wh*re who sold her soul in the name of big business,“ and a ”house ni**er.”

Screen-Shot-2012-08-29-at-11.12.47-AM-620x168.png

Screen-Shot-2012-08-29-at-11.13.41-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2012-08-29-at-12.42.35-PM.png

Mia Love’s Wikipedia Page Hacked after RNC: ‘Dirty, Worthless Wh*re’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
slurred? see what i mean.....tossing peanuts and calling a person an animal...is good to go with the gop.....

oh my gawd, but making post about a white woman governor liking black meat is AOK

it was a thread not a post.....and she did apparently like black meat.....palin did rice..simple as that....ryan likes black meat too....will that be an issue....

slurred? see what i mean.....tossing peanuts and calling a person an animal...is good to go with the gop.....

oh my gawd, but making post about a white woman governor liking black meat is AOK

it was a thread not a post.....and she did apparently like black meat.....palin did rice..simple as that....ryan likes black meat too....will that be an issue....

not for you, because there was no proof Palin did rice, just a rumor but that didn't stop you from running with it...so using BLACKS and insulting them is fine as long as it's up to your standards

I'm absolutely 100% sure that the rumor CNN started about delegates at the RNC throwing peanuts at a black CNN Cameraman is 100% true.

I really, really, really, really believe them........and they would never lie.

We don't know who the cameraman was, and he never actually has said this happened on camera, but we can absolutely believe CNN......cuz they never lie.

Course, I've had personal run-ins with CNN and discovered that they sometimes not only lie but give aid and comfort to our enemies.

But that's another story......if anyone wants to hear it.

Forum List

Back