Those GD Racist Bastards. Networks Refuse To Show Condi Rice Speech

You don't get it.

Using the race card is using race when it doesn't apply. In this case it actually does. So in this case it isn't using the race card.

It wouldn't be called a race card if it's actually legit. Using a card is like playing a game. That is the meaning of a card. It's implies playing games.

You are pretty fucken stupid.

It actually doesn't apply here, so you are using the race card. From the sounds of it NBC won't even be covering Biden's speech which will be held on Wednesday of the convention. He is the Vice President of the United States, abd you are bitching because they didn't cover the former secretary of state?

That is a matter of opinion.....and if your opinion is bias it is also meaningless.

And not covering the Biden speech is understandable but also another example of censorship because the networks are afraid he's gonna show up drunk and maybe show his ass.

My opinion, huh.

Much like your opinion that Condi's speech wasn't aired by some networks due to racism and that MSNBC wont air Biden because they fear he will show up drunk.

But your opinion isn't biased at all. Nope :rolleyes:

So you don't have link to prove that it aired live on FOX?

I just scoured the Internet and couldn't find one.

How does it go?

Those GD racist bastards. FOX News refuses to air Mia Love's speech live.

So according to you I have to prove a negative?

You couldn't find a link proving that Fox did cover her speech. I wonder why I keep seeing her speech on Fox? If they didn't cover her speech why do they keep commenting on it, showing sound-bites of it?

I'm not asking you to prove a negative. Proving that they DIDN'T air it would be asking to prove a negative. I'm asking you to prove a positive. Prove that they DID air it live.

Sorry, you want me to prove something that didn't happen. That is proving a negative. It's similar to saying you saved or created jobs. Nobody can prove you didn't save jobs. That would be proving a negative. Or saying that things could have been worse if you hadn't passed the Stimulus. Since it never happened it's impossible to prove ether way.

Any bets on the networks will find time for the professional whiny student (flukie) speech at the DNC convention

Last edited:
So in summation, Mudmissile, USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member and known whiner of when the race card is played, has accused networks who didn't air Condi's speech of racism yet he ignores FOX News not airing Mia Love's speech live.

It actually doesn't apply here, so you are using the race card. From the sounds of it NBC won't even be covering Biden's speech which will be held on Wednesday of the convention. He is the Vice President of the United States, abd you are bitching because they didn't cover the former secretary of state?

That is a matter of opinion.....and if your opinion is bias it is also meaningless.

And not covering the Biden speech is understandable but also another example of censorship because the networks are afraid he's gonna show up drunk and maybe show his ass.

My opinion, huh.

Much like your opinion that Condi's speech wasn't aired by some networks due to racism and that MSNBC wont air Biden because they fear he will show up drunk.

But your opinion isn't biased at all. Nope :rolleyes:

RLMMFAO!!!!!:lmao:

Listen FART, I wasn't fucken talking to you then.

Keep it together dumb-ass.........:slap:

So according to you I have to prove a negative?

You couldn't find a link proving that Fox did cover her speech. I wonder why I keep seeing her speech on Fox? If they didn't cover her speech why do they keep commenting on it, showing sound-bites of it?

I'm not asking you to prove a negative. Proving that they DIDN'T air it would be asking to prove a negative. I'm asking you to prove a positive. Prove that they DID air it live.

Sorry, you want me to prove something that didn't happen. That is proving a negative. It's similar to saying you saved or created jobs. Nobody can prove you didn't save jobs. That would be proving a negative. Or saying that things could have been worse if you hadn't passed the Stimulus. Since it never happened it's impossible to prove ether way.

I'm asking you to prove something DID happen and you know it.

Prove that FOX News DID air Mia's speech live or admit you are giant hypocrite.

This should be fun.

yea we can see how welcome hispanic women are......usa usa usa !!

What the hell do you mean? Why would chanting "USA!" indicate that hispanic women are not welcome? :confused:

She's from Puerto Rico but I'm pretty sure what was happening was the Tea Tards were trying to shout down Romney supporters or something of that nature and that the Puerto Rican delegate just happened to be about to speak at the time.

It was still disrespectful by not letting her speak but I don't think it had anything to do with her specifically.

So in summation, Mudmissile, USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member and known whiner of when the race card is played, has accused networks who didn't air Condi's speech of racism yet he ignores FOX News not airing Mia Love's speech live.

I love it when one of you steps in a big pile of shit:

082812_aehq_mia2_640.jpg

Rising GOP star Mia Love glides into the spotlight at convention | Fox News

Rising GOP star Mia Love glides into the spotlight at convention

Published August 28, 2012 FoxNews.com

TAMPA, Fla. – Mia Love isn't a household name yet.

But by the end of the Republican National Convention, she could be, after delivering her breakout speech Tuesday evening in Tampa.

Her profile and backstory alone have made her a compelling presence in the conservative movement. She is a first-generation Haitian-American, a Mormon and a small-town Utah mayor. Love, who is black, is also running for Congress in mostly white Utah. If elected, she would be the first black Republican woman ever to serve in Congress.

In her address Tuesday night, the mayor of Saratoga Springs presented herself to the nation as the embodiment of the American dream -- and touched on themes of self-reliance, small government and fiscal responsibility.

"My parents immigrated to the U.S. with $10 in their pocket, believing that the America they had heard about really did exist," Love said. "When times got tough they didn't look to Washington, they looked within ... So the America I came to know was centered in personal responsibility and filled with the American dream."

The 36-year-old mayor, who is in an uphill race against popular incumbent Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson, described President Obama's vision for the country as a "divided one" that she said is "pitting us against each other based on our income level, gender and social status."​

I Binged "Fox didn't air Mia Love's speech" and got nothing.

I think you're making this shit up FART.

For someone who's getting no coverage from Fox Mia Love is sure getting a shit-load of coverage from Fox........

Just saying........

082812_aehq_mia2_640.jpg

But by the end of the Republican National Convention, she could be, after delivering her breakout speech Tuesday evening in Tampa.

Her profile and backstory alone have made her a compelling presence in the conservative movement. She is a first-generation Haitian-American, a Mormon and a small-town Utah mayor. Love, who is black, is also running for Congress in mostly white Utah. If elected, she would be the first black Republican woman ever to serve in Congress.

In her address Tuesday night, the mayor of Saratoga Springs presented herself to the nation as the embodiment of the American dream -- and touched on themes of self-reliance, small government and fiscal responsibility.

"My parents immigrated to the U.S. with $10 in their pocket, believing that the America they had heard about really did exist," Love said. "When times got tough they didn't look to Washington, they looked within ... So the America I came to know was centered in personal responsibility and filled with the American dream."

The 36-year-old mayor, who is in an uphill race against popular incumbent Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson, described President Obama's vision for the country as a "divided one" that she said is "pitting us against each other based on our income level, gender and social status."​

For someone who's getting no coverage from Fox Mia Love is sure getting a shit-load of coverage from Fox........

Just saying........

That's not a live FOX News feed of her speech. Missing the network insignia and the "live" indicator.

Try again.

Last edited:

082812_aehq_mia2_640.jpg

Just saying........

That's not a live FOX News feed of her speech. Missing the network insignia and the "live" indicator.

Try again.

So you're saying that Condi Rice and Mia Love are exactly the same?

Condi Rice was a primetime speaker, Mia Love was not.

Mudmissile tries to move goalposts by claiming I said they gave no coverage to Mia Love. This, of course, is total bullshit.

I said they didn't air it live, the same gripe you have about the other networks not airing Condi's speech and instead showing hurricane coverage.

Anytime you want to post that live feed of FOX News airing her speech, have at it.

Until then you remain an hypocrite.

Last edited:

082812_aehq_mia2_640.jpg

Just saying........

Try again.

So you're saying that Condi Rice and Mia Love are exactly the same?

Condi Rice was a primetime speaker, Mia Love was not.

Who cares? She's black and FOX didn't air her speech live.

Racists.

Mudmissile tries to move goalposts by claiming I said they gave no coverage to Mia Love.

I said they didn't air it live, the same gripe you have about the other networks not airing Condi's speech and instead showing hurricane coverage.

Anytime you want to post that live feed of FOX News airing her speech, have at it.

Until then you remain an hypocrite.

Once again....you're trying to get me to prove a negative.

I can't find any live Fox news feeds of the speech.

So what you did was change the subject from Condi Rice, which there is no excuse for other than she is a black woman to Mia Love who is also a black woman but not a headliner. Nevermind the fact that everyone at Fox talked above Mia Love's speech.

So who's the fucken hypocrite?

Oh, that's right, liberals are allowed to be hypocrites and not get called on it.

Last edited:
We got a storm folks 5.7 million without power, flooding, etc.

Barely a hurricane...a lvl 1 wasn't it.
They could have gone back to the "Storm of the century" coverage after her speech.
Nothing would have changed much in 15 minutes.

The liberal media doesn't want to show people of color representing the GOP.
This way they can continue with the racist label.

Storm coverage....give me a break.
New Orleans gets hit with a friggin hurricane every 30 minutes people are used to it by now.
Nice try to cover the Dems ass on this one but don't call your buddies at the networks
journalists please.

You better not whine about Obama not doing enough for them then after this tirade.

Forum List

Back