$716b

gkjpalmer

Aug 14, 2012
Under Medicare if I go for a routine medical check-up, the charge generated to Medicare is $140.00.

Under the Affordable Health Care Act if I go for the same routine medical check- up, the charge generated to this program is $100.00 Dollars.

The Well Care payment previously costing more under the Medicare "Policy" will now be paid from the Affordable Health Care "Policy" were the cost for the same service...is less.

Under the Medicare Policy, for all who are covered by Medicare, routine well care check up costs are a lot more than $716B.

Under Medicare if I go for a routine medical check-up, the charge generated to Medicare is $140.00.

Under the Affordable Health Care Act if I go for the same routine medical check- up, the charge generated to this program is $100.00 Dollars.

The Well Care payment previously costing more under the Medicare "Policy" will now be paid from the Affordable Health Care "Policy" were the cost for the same service...is less.

Under the Medicare Policy, for all who are covered by Medicare, routine well care check up costs are a lot more than $716B.

You are absolutely, 100% WRONG about your Medicare "creative math". You are either ignorant to the FACTS about Medicare, or you are purposely trying to mislead to promote your own political agendas.

It doesn't matter what dollar amount a doctor or a hospital charges Medicare for their services. Medicare has a pre-determined amount they will pay, and that is what the medical professionals get paid, PERIOD.

Medicare pays only a FRACTION of what the doctors and hospitals bill Medicare. That is why there are many doctors and other medical professionals who are refusing to accept Medicare patients.

The BOTTOM LINE is that Obamacare is gutting $716 billion from the Medicare program.

Tough luck for the senior citizens. Socialized medicine comes with a price, and the price will be paid by our most vulnerable citizens.

Forum List

Back