Those GD Racist Bastards. Networks Refuse To Show Condi Rice Speech

We got a storm folks 5.7 million without power, flooding, etc.

Barely a hurricane...a lvl 1 wasn't it.
They could have gone back to the "Storm of the century" coverage after her speech.
Nothing would have changed much in 15 minutes.

The liberal media doesn't want to show people of color representing the GOP.
This way they can continue with the racist label.

Storm coverage....give me a break.
New Orleans gets hit with a friggin hurricane every 30 minutes people are used to it by now.
Nice try to cover the Dems ass on this one but don't call your buddies at the networks
journalists please.

Or they set the coverage a long time before they scheduled speakers. That could be closer to the truth. Lol

About half of the convention's TV audience watched on cable news networks, as Fox News took the lion's share with an average 6.9 million viewers - triple its usual audience. About 11 million watched on broadcast networks NBC, ABC and CBS, which reduced coverage this year to just one hour per night.
TV audiences go social as US Republican convention coverage wanes

It has nothing to do with her being black, it has everything to do with them only covering an hour now. People are t tuning into the major networks as much these days, and interest in conventions is not what it used to be.

They obviously scheduled what they would cover a long time ago.

I'm sure that's the logical excuse.

Maybe they'll only show one hour of the DNC too, huh?

It is a logical excuse, because it is the truth. People don't care about conventions anymore.
Networks set this stuff up long before they pick speakers.

Her speech in full has been uploaded by several viewers to youtube.
Romney hasn't yet bought into her view, expressed in her speech, about the need for America to more aggressively intervene overseas.

We got a storm folks 5.7 million without power, flooding, etc.

They could have gone back to the "Storm of the century" coverage after her speech.

New Orleans gets hit with a friggin hurricane every 30 minutes people are used to it by now.
Nice try to cover the Dems ass on this one but don't call your buddies at the networks
journalists please.

Or they set the coverage a long time before they scheduled speakers. That could be closer to the truth. Lol

well yeah, so why bother setting their coverage for the Former Secretary of STATE

It's amusing to discover, once again, that black people are nothing but tools to the GOP. They don't care what the black republicans have to say, they just put them in front of the camera to point at the lack of interest the networks have in Condi, etc.

Instead of listening to Condi, mud is spending his time looking to see who isn't covering her.

Priceless.

That left a mark.

It's amusing to discover, once again, that black people are nothing but tools to the GOP. They don't care what the black republicans have to say, they just put them in front of the camera to point at the lack of interest the networks have in Condi, etc.

Instead of listening to Condi, mud is spending his time looking to see who isn't covering her.

Priceless.

That left a mark.

omg, is that all you people set out to do?
all she is doing is parroting the standard left wing meme

yeah, that's just what we need, the repugs are attacking the president now for not doing enough in the ME, and when he was doing something the repugs bitched about that. Can't please some people, ever

Priceless.

That left a mark.

No it didn't.

And you're just as retarded as she and del are.

Here was my response:

Thanks to technology I'm able to watch her give her speech and check out what other stations are showing at the same time. I have more than one TV in my home and sorry to say for you and your ignorant response, I was able to see what the networks were covering....or not covering.

Jeesus you're stupid.......and so is del apparently.

Ravi threw me what she thought was a curve and it turned into a hanging curve that I parked in the left-field seats.

Last edited:

Priceless.

That left a mark.

No it didn't.

Here was my response:

Thanks to technology I'm able to watch her give her speech and check out what other stations are showing at the same time. I have more than one TV in my home and sorry to say for you and your ignorant response, I was able to see what the networks were covering....or not covering.

Ravi threw me what she thought was a curve and it turned into a hanging curve that I parked in the left-field seats.

Yeah ... you were compelled to reply in bold, colored font but her post had no effect on you at all :rolleyes:

Ravi beaned you and left you seeing stars.

journalists please.

well yeah, so why bother setting their coverage for the Former Secretary of STATE

Did you read what I posted on them stating they are only covering an hour this year? Which I am sure was put in place long before Condi was even asked.
Instead of having faux outrage and seeing something that isn't there use a little logic.

Did you read what I posted on them stating they are only covering an hour this year? Which I am sure was put in place long before Condi was even asked.
Instead of having faux outrage and seeing something that isn't there use a little logic.

welll good luck with that one.

You do realize you are speaking to a simpleton, right?

That left a mark.

No it didn't.

Here was my response:

Yeah ... you were compelled to reply in bold, colored font but her post had no effect on you at all :rolleyes:

She did nothing of the sort. I put in bold so that everyone (except maybe moonies) could see just how stupid she was.

She showed her ignorance and I wanted everyone to know it. Funny how you prove your ignorance as well.

That's the problem with you liberal hacks.....you simply can't face up to reality.

No it didn't.

Here was my response:

She did nothing of the sort. I put in bold so that everyone (except maybe moonies) could see just how stupid she was.

She showed her ignorance and I wanted everyone to know it. Funny how you prove your ignorance as well.

That's the problem with you liberal hacks.....you simply can't face up to reality.

Mudmissile still seeing stars and throwing a fit about it.

Good times.

Ravi rules.

No, that doesn't excuse it. They give Obama a full hour with no commercials all of the time but that's all they can give to the RNC? Are you trying to say that the networks don't have any control over their own programming?

I suppose you'll say that when the DNC rolls around all of the extra coverage they'll receive wasn't planned, it just happened.

No, that doesn't excuse it. They give Obama a full hour with no commercials all of the time but that's all they can give to the RNC? Are you trying to say that the networks don't have any control over their own programming?

I suppose you'll say that when the DNC rolls around all of the extra coverage they'll receive wasn't planned, it just happened.

Mudmissile is mellllllllllllllllllltinggggggggggggggggg

When speeches come on in my house, I turn the channel.

Forum List

Back