This will make the alt right go to the corn and spin then piss on the floor

Want to keep it secret........riiiggghhhttttt.......what we have is more lawlessness by Fed agencies defying Congress.......

So you dont want it kept secret? Tell them to brief congress then. I'm only agreeing with you
they have been told to brief Congress by Congress......I'm saying they got nothing and dont want to let the secret out of the bag...........cant have that

Ahh, if they had nothing then why have they briefed Congress since 2015? It must be one of those evidence fee declassified meetings
this is not the same reason for the briefing or evidence as then.....is it.....LLMMAAOOOO....no this is supposedly something that happened during the election that prove Donnie and Putin were in cahoots

So you want them to brief congress too and if they dont they are keeping a secret. Then you learned they have been briefing congress and you say its not the same evidence...the evidence you said they dont have. No one said Donnie and Putin was in cohoots or they had evidence of that. Maybe thats where you're confused.
I just tried, but couldn't make heads or tails of that. Which is the fault of the whole argument, not you. LOL

So you dont want it kept secret? Tell them to brief congress then. I'm only agreeing with you
they have been told to brief Congress by Congress......I'm saying they got nothing and dont want to let the secret out of the bag...........cant have that

Ahh, if they had nothing then why have they briefed Congress since 2015? It must be one of those evidence fee declassified meetings
this is not the same reason for the briefing or evidence as then.....is it.....LLMMAAOOOO....no this is supposedly something that happened during the election that prove Donnie and Putin were in cahoots

So you want them to brief congress too and if they dont they are keeping a secret. Then you learned they have been briefing congress and you say its not the same evidence...the evidence you said they dont have. No one said Donnie and Putin was in cohoots or they had evidence of that. Maybe thats where you're confused.
I just tried, but couldn't make heads or tails of that. Which is the fault of the whole argument, not you. LOL

I think hes saying they dont have evidence but the evidence they dont have is different than the other evidence they dont have....That and Obama smells like Sulfer

If its the same evidence then it doesnt pertain to the election and the electors should not see it.........

The same evidence? Dont you mean no evidence like you claimed before? Or now they do have evidence and you just know its different than the evidence you said they didnt have?
You are double talking yourself into a blather.....was very clear on what I said......If its the same evidence as you claim then how does it apply to the election........werent we all told new evidence had surfaced......Obama himself has clamed multiple times there was no evidence of election tampering or hacking..........if they have evidence..its not from 2015.......if they have evidence Congress has a right to see it......if its from 2015 it doesnt apply to the election and the electors dont need to see it,,,,,,I dont believe they have anything new ergo they dont want that out.......and thats why they dont want to brief Congress ......clear enough dumbass

I think hes saying they dont have evidence but the evidence they dont have is different than the other evidence they dont have....That and Obama smells like Sulfer
. . . as does Clinton and Trumpelthinskin. That's the point and the problem.

He would if he actually had any proof of anything. He knows they might ask him to provide proof of his claims and he has none.
As if you even know what morning it is when you get up.:lol:

Apparently you hear voices in your head. You have become so petty in your butt hurt that you are the single biggest laughingstock on USMB.
This is a joke, right? I mean you reefer-eng to another member as a laughing stock?
You too, shit skillet.
What's up with that photograph? Is that really you? Is a circus in town?
That's me. No circus in town. Hillary won't be coming to town.

If its the same evidence then it doesnt pertain to the election and the electors should not see it.........

The same evidence? Dont you mean no evidence like you claimed before? Or now they do have evidence and you just know its different than the evidence you said they didnt have?
You are double talking yourself into a blather.....was very clear on what I said......If its the same evidence as you claim

I'm not claiming anything champ. You said they didnt have evidence now you are saying "If its the same evidence". What evidence? You said they didnt have any unless you're conceding that point now?

then how does it apply to the election........werent we all told new evidence had surfaced

No, we werent told that.

......Obama himself has clamed multiple times there was no evidence of election tampering or hacking

Thats because there isnt. We're talking about the hacks into DNC not some hacks in elections or tampering. Not sure where you got that.

..........if they have evidence..its not from 2015

They have been briefing congress SINCE 2015. Continously. Not only once in 2015. Sheesh.

.......if they have evidence Congress has a right to see it......if its from 2015 it doesnt apply to the election and the electors dont need to see it,,,,,,I dont believe they have anything new ergo they dont want that out.......and thats why they dont want to brief Congress ......clear enough dumbass

They have briefed congress several times since 2015. You seem to think that your ignorance of the situation counts as a counter point. They have been briefed, on going, classifed and declassified since 2015. Not sure what you want here

You completely justify my OP to the max, deltex1. So report if you wish. I did it for you.

LLMAAAOOOOOO........oldsters be very slow around here,,,,,cant keep up with their parties multiple ever changing storyline

They don't have shit. If they had anything they would brief Congress.

Question: Why are the Democrats so desperate to overturn this election?

Answer: They have committed many crimes, including treason and it will all be uncovered when Jeff Sessions starts his investigation. They are very worried.

As if you even know what morning it is when you get up.:lol:

Apparently you hear voices in your head. You have become so petty in your butt hurt that you are the single biggest laughingstock on USMB.
This is a joke, right? I mean you reefer-eng to another member as a laughing stock?
You too, shit skillet.
What's up with that photograph? Is that really you? Is a circus in town?
That's me. No circus in town. Hillary won't be coming to town.
Fair enough, sir

Forum List

Back