This will make the alt right go to the corn and spin then piss on the floor

If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses! What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?” - Hillary Clinton

If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses! What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?” - Hillary Clinton
Thanks for more proof on the truth of the OP.

It's proof that Hillary Clinton is a criminal and doesn't want to go to prison. You haven't proven a damn thing, shithead.
It's proof that she is nothing of the sort, for you have not proven a damn thing, shithead, have you? :) You have proven my OP.

It's proof that Hillary Clinton is a criminal and doesn't want to go to prison. You haven't proven a damn thing, shithead.
It's proof that she is nothing of the sort, for you have not proven a damn thing, shithead, have you? :) You have proven my OP.
You never really have an argument, do you? You just repeat what the other person says. Another reason why no one takes you seriously.

"I have a corn cob stuck in my bum" - S.J,
^^^^ And he likes it as Kaz twirls it.
Look. Jake has to resort to trolling his own thread because he has no argument.

Now there's an intelligent response from someone who never has anything substantive to contribute to a discussion.

Oh I thought this was a fake quote big font contest

Now there's an intelligent response from someone who never has anything substantive to contribute to a discussion.

Doubling down on your adolescence, I see.

Just following suit.

Just following suit.
Translation: Just following Jake's lead.

Just following suit.
Translation: Just following Jake's lead.
Translation: I don't like my own medicine

S.J. and the rest of the snowflake fakes have gone to the corn and are pissing on the floor.

Forum List

Back