This will make the alt right go to the corn and spin then piss on the floor

I'm trying to understand the logic that says the electors and all of us should be left in the dark

Leave you in the dark?

You turds refuse to come out of your dark closet safe spaces.

Now you dont want evidence? Weird because he's you just a little while ago

So the CIA confirms that the Russians attempted to mess with our elections and you promptly label it fake news with no supporting evidence? Talk about BS.

Bullshit, your meat puppet faggot's minion came out and made the accusation without a shred of evidence.

Here is the phone number to the National Intelligence office, 703-733-8600. Call and leave a message encouraging Director Clapper to brief the electors.

He would if he actually had any proof of anything. He knows they might ask him to provide proof of his claims and he has none.
As if you even know what morning it is when you get up.:lol:

Apparently you hear voices in your head. You have become so petty in your butt hurt that you are the single biggest laughingstock on USMB.
This is a joke, right? I mean you reefer-eng to another member as a laughing stock?
You too, shit skillet.
What's up with that photograph? Is that really you? Is a circus in town?

Shouldnt they brief Congress first...........cant do that .....would ruin the whole game

Thats what they want to do but the Republicans want to keep it secret. You should tell them you disagree
Want to keep it secret........riiiggghhhttttt.......what we have is more lawlessness by Fed agencies defying Congress.......

So you dont want it kept secret? Tell them to brief congress then. I'm only agreeing with you

Shouldnt they brief Congress first...........cant do that .....would ruin the whole game

Thats what they want to do but the Republicans want to keep it secret. You should tell them you disagree
Want to keep it secret........riiiggghhhttttt.......what we have is more lawlessness by Fed agencies defying Congress.......

So you dont want it kept secret? Tell them to brief congress then. I'm only agreeing with you
they have been told to brief Congress by Congress......I'm saying they got nothing and dont want to let the secret out of the bag...........cant have that

they have been told to brief Congress by Congress......I'm saying they got nothing and dont want to let the secret out of the bag...........cant have that

Ahh, if they had nothing then why have they briefed Congress since 2015? It must be one of those evidence fee declassified meetings

Ahh, if they had nothing then why have they briefed Congress since 2015? It must be one of those evidence fee declassified meetings
this is not the same reason for the briefing or evidence as then.....is it.....LLMMAAOOOO....no this is supposedly something that happened during the election that prove Donnie and Putin were in cahoots

this is not the same reason for the briefing or evidence as then.....is it.....LLMMAAOOOO....no this is supposedly something that happened during the election that prove Donnie and Putin were in cahoots

So you want them to brief congress too and if they dont they are keeping a secret. Then you learned they have been briefing congress and you say its not the same evidence...the evidence you said they dont have. No one said Donnie and Putin was in cohoots or they had evidence of that. Maybe thats where you're confused.

The OP is being validated with almost every post.

The alt right cries and sighs and asks why, they pine and whine, the shit and bit and hit on it: they are the laughing stocks of the Board.

If its the same evidence then it doesnt pertain to the election and the electors should not see it.........

If its the same evidence then it doesnt pertain to the election and the electors should not see it.........

The same evidence? Dont you mean no evidence like you claimed before? Or now they do have evidence and you just know its different than the evidence you said they didnt have?

Forum List

Back