Electors should demand to see Trump's Tax Returns.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
If any Electors are lurking hereabouts. Take this to your leader. To ensure that Trump does not owe money to Russia or any of our enemies, thereby becoming a National Security hazard , I respectfully ask that the EC body demand Trump make his tax returns public. If need be have the vote delayed until such time as necessary to effect a review of trump's taxes by competent public authority. Particular attention should be given to who he owes and his foreign assets.

If any Electors are lurking hereabouts. Take this to your leader. To ensure that Trump does not owe money to Russia or any of our enemies, thereby becoming a National Security hazard , I respectfully ask that the EC body demand Trump make his tax returns public. If need be have the vote delayed until such time as necessary to effect a review of trump's taxes by competent public authority. Particular attention should be given to who he owes and his foreign assets.

Does your tax return show who you owe money to?
Does your tax return show your assets?

The extent isn't known, because he won't release anything, but it is a known fact that he does have business interests in Russia that are more than likely to be conflicts of interest, as well as many other places around the world.

I have never filed for bankruptcy like Trump has. A tax return would show all sources of income and outlays. But on point here is what I am after in this thread.

8. Trump’s tax returns would likely show his connections to and dependence on Russia and Putin.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

I have never filed for bankruptcy like Trump has. A tax return would show all sources of income and outlays. But on point here is what I am after in this thread.

8. Trump’s tax returns would likely show his connections to and dependence on Russia and Putin.

Likely? LOL!

Spam bot.

Ignore list.
Heh heh heh!

Likely? LOL!
Trump's business ties to Russia are well known... a tax return would show just how deep those ties are. Aww he is an honest guy, he has nothing to hide...RIGHT??????

Likely? LOL!
Trump's business ties to Russia are well known... a tax return would show just how deep those ties are. Aww he is an honest guy, he has nothing to hide...RIGHT??????

Ties to Russia? How much uranium did he sell them?

Likely? LOL!

I'd have to see his tax returns to tell, heh heh heh!

Obviously not enough people cared about this during the election, so why would they care now?

Likely? LOL!

I'd have to see his tax returns to tell, heh heh heh!

You should hold your breath, it's coming soon!

NY Times did post Trump's stolen tax return!!!

The New York Times Likely Broke Law by Publishing Trump's Taxes. Free Speech is No Excuse. | Law News - LawNewz
lawnewz.com › uncategorized › the-new-...
Oct 2, 2016 - The New York Times just published Donald Trump's tax returns ... and promise to publish stolen, statute-protected, private documents
:lol: Yeah, they posted portions of his 1995 return showing a 900+ million dollar loss but his previous and subsequent tax returns still are cloaked in secrecy. One year,which he probably authorized clandestinely , falls wayyy short o the number off tax documents presidential candidates have traditionally released since 1972.

Obviously not enough people cared about this during the election, so why would they care now?
Your observation isn't so obvious. More people voted against Trump than voted for him. Besides , most of us underestimated the utter ruthless voter suppression Trump-Bots were capable of. No one expected Trump to win. And, frankly, he should not have won.

NY Times did post Trump's stolen tax return!!!

The New York Times Likely Broke Law by Publishing Trump's Taxes. Free Speech is No Excuse. | Law News - LawNewz
lawnewz.com › uncategorized › the-new-...
Oct 2, 2016 - The New York Times just published Donald Trump's tax returns ... and promise to publish stolen, statute-protected, private documents
:lol: Yeah, they posted portions of his 1995 return showing a 900+ million dollar loss but his previous and subsequent tax returns still are cloaked in secrecy. One year,which he probably authorized clandestinely , falls wayyy short o the number off tax documents presidential candidates have traditionally released since 1972.
Ain't playing by the IRS rules wonderful!!!!

why should Donald Trump be exposed to a different set of qualifiers than other presidents have been exposed to.
Please try to understand, Trumps tax records are none of your business, get over it.

Forum List

Back