This will be controversial

upload_2018-11-19_22-58-59.png
upload_2018-11-19_23-1-21.png

Sometimes reality is ugly, but people should be aware of it, at least.

Yes but is eating meat worse then killing a human baby?

View attachment 229760

Both are bad. Killing a human baby is murder, but I think there’s a similar spirit behind the act of taking advantage of and killing the defenseless / innocent/ vulnerable among us (animals) for selfish reasons. In my opinion.

How is this different than putting a .270 round through Bambis heart?

It's true, we kill animals and eat them.

Thanks for missing the point. The entire system is evil, damaging on a number of levels, barbaric and completely unnecessary. I am more interested in getting people who love animals yet pay for their abuse and torture to take the red pill. I’m not interested in getting people like you to care. But thanks for your input.

I bet that kid in your Avi ate that turkey.......after chopping it's head off and laughing hysterically while it ran around bouncing off of tree trunks.

Man is DESIGNED to eat meat. When one does not eat meat one must jump through hoops to get all the things they no longer get from meat consumption.

I completely disagree, but let me ask you this… Who do you claim designed us to eat meat? The word design implies a designer, or creator. And if you’re coming at it from a Christian perspective, you are flat out wrong. Genesis 1:29–30 clearly states that our original design was to eat a plant-based diet.
Wrong man was given all animals to use and eat. But biologically man NEEDS meat, with out it you need special diets and vitamins.

I don’t know if you’re referring to God of the Bible, but regardless of what God permitted later (God permits many things that he hates, like divorce, etc.) The perfect will and heart of God never changed. God does not change. His perfect will is peace and harmony among creation, non-violence, no killing, especially unnecessary killing.

And man does NOT need meat to live and thrive, in fact animal products are linked to cancer, heart disease, and numerous other health problems. The problem is, we’ve been lied to for many many years. Just like they lied about cigarettes....Now we know better, and it is a fact that the whole foods plant-based diet not only prevents disease, but actually has reversed disease.

Here are some quotes to clear up misconceptions or outdated beliefs:

Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics

It is the position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics that appropriately planned vegetarian, including vegan, diets are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. These diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, older adulthood, and for athletes. Plant-based diets are more environmentally sustainable than diets rich in animal products because they use fewer natural resources and are associated with much less environmental damage.Vegetarians and vegans are at reduced risk of certain health conditions, including ischemic heart disease, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, certain types of cancer, and obesity.

https://jandonline.org/article/S2212...192-3/fulltext

The Mayo Clinic

A well-planned vegetarian diet (see context) can meet the needs of people of all ages, including children, teenagers, and pregnant or breast-feeding women. The key is to be aware of your nutritional needs so that you plan a diet that meets them.

Harvard Medical School

Traditionally, research into vegetarianism focused mainly on potential nutritional deficiencies, but in recent years, the pendulum has swung the other way, and studies are confirming the health benefits of meat-free eating. Nowadays, plant-based eating is recognized as not only nutritionally sufficient but also as a way to reduce the risk for many chronic illnesses.

Dietitians of Canada

A healthy vegan diet can meet all your nutrient needs at any stage of life including when you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for older adults.

British Dietetic Association

Well planned vegetarian diets (see context) can be nutritious and healthy. They are associated with lower risks of heart disease, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, certain cancers and lower cholesterol levels. This could be because such diets are lower in saturated fat, contain fewer calories and more fiber and phytonutrients/phytochemicals (these can have protective properties) than non-vegetarian diets. (...) Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of life and have many benefits.

The British National Health Service

With good planning and an understanding of what makes up a healthy, balanced vegan diet, you can get all the nutrients your body needs.

The Dietitians Association of Australia

Vegan diets differ to other vegetarian diets in that no animal products are consumed or used. Despite these restrictions, with good planning it is still possible to obtain all the nutrients required for good health on a vegan diet.​

Man is DESIGNED to eat meat. When one does not eat meat one must jump through hoops to get all the things they no longer get from meat consumption.

I completely disagree, but let me ask you this… Who do you claim designed us to eat meat? The word design implies a designer, or creator. And if you’re coming at it from a Christian perspective, you are flat out wrong. Genesis 1:29–30 clearly states that our original design was to eat a plant-based diet.
Wrong man was given all animals to use and eat. But biologically man NEEDS meat, with out it you need special diets and vitamins.

Every vegan I know is sickly.
Then you don’t get out much. There are a fast growing amount of vegan athletes, vegan bodybuilders, runners, etc. You’re going by outdated, lame info.

Thanks for missing the point. The entire system is evil, damaging on a number of levels, barbaric and completely unnecessary. I am more interested in getting people who love animals yet pay for their abuse and torture to take the red pill. I’m not interested in getting people like you to care. But thanks for your input.

I bet that kid in your Avi ate that turkey.......after chopping it's head off and laughing hysterically while it ran around bouncing off of tree trunks.

I bet not. Kids naturally love animals and if allowed to be kids without indoctrination, they’ll choose compassion. We have to teach them to disconnect and teach them to go against their natural instinct to love animals and see them as friends not food.

Take a look...

Then you don’t get out much. There are a fast growing amount of vegan athletes, vegan bodybuilders, runners, etc. You’re going by outdated, lame info.

I read back in the 1980s Stallone was a strict veggie guy..

But I love steak..

I bet not. Kids naturally love animals and if allowed to be kids without indoctrination, they’ll choose compassion. We have to teach them to disconnect and teach them to go against their natural instinct to love animals and see them as friends not food.

Take a look...

I take it you didnt grow up in the country.......,

Take a look...

Be careful , she is gorgeous .

But I love steak..

I completely get it. I used to love meat so much that I distinctly remember saying “I could never be vegetarian or vegan.” The funny thing is, pretty much every vegan says that exact same thing. And most vegans (at least the ones who do it for the animals) later say it was the best decision they ever made.

Take a look...

I dont fall for that kinda shit.......

But I love steak..

I completely get it. I used to love meat so much that I distinctly remember saying “I could never be vegetarian or vegan.” The funny thing is, pretty much every vegan says that exact same thing. And most vegans (at least the ones who do it for the animals) later say it was the best decision they ever made.

I love bake potatoes and stuff..

But where do you get the protein from?

Don't you feel weak..

Take a look...

If you’re talking about kids who grew up on farms, what do you expect? They’ve been conditioned since birth. If someone grows up deeply entrenched in that carnivore mindset, of course it’s just a normal way of life for them. But I’m talking about kids natural instinct without any indoctrination.

`
It's deer hunting season up by my place. Very busy as I rent my barn and other buildings out to a group of hunters until the 25th, when it ends. I bagged myself a 4pt the first day but then again, it's my land and I've been scouting it for months now. Its already been processed and in the freezer. I did make a large kettle of venison chili for the hunters which is already gone. I love my meat.
`

But I love steak..

Not eating meat is the stupidest movement the world has ever seen.
It's purely based on emotion.

Take a look...

I dont fall for that kinda shit.......

I know her from around other forums..

She is the real deal

Take a look...

If you’re talking about kids who grew up on farms, what do you expect? They’ve been conditioned since birth. If someone grows up deeply entrenched in that carnivore mindset, of course it’s just a normal way of life for them. But I’m talking about kids natural instinct without any indoctrination.

Little kids have the IQ of a turnip.......
I guess it's no wonder you take their advice.

Take a look...

Little kids have the IQ of a turnip.......
I guess it's no wonder you take their advice.

He is a 26 year old dude...

Just FYI .

But I love steak..

I love bake potatoes and stuff..

But where do you get the protein from?

Don't you feel weak..

There’s protein in a lot of plant-based foods...Beans, lentils, chickpeas, grains, peanut butter, veggies, tofu, etc.. No, I don’t feel week. :) In fact, my health has improved substantially in the last couple years. And these days, it’s so easy! There’s alternatives for pretty much everything.

Forum List

Back