This was an actual headline concerning the mueller report release

For all of you people who believe Trump and are saying that the report exonerates him, it doesn't. Matter of fact, it doesn't say one way or the other.

What We Know So Far From the Mueller Report

“The evidence we obtained about the president’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

All comments are second hand especially if it is repeated but it doesn't mean that it is not true

Last edited:
For all of you people who believe Trump and are saying that the report exonerates him, it doesn't. Matter of fact, it doesn't say one way or the other.

“The evidence we obtained about the president’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

The reported does not conclude that the President committed a crime. That's all we need to know.

No Obstruction...No Collusion.

The reported does not conclude that the President committed a crime. That's all we need to know.

No, it says that they can't say one way or the other.

"While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime," If the prosecutors cannot say he committed a crime, then he
didn't commit one.

"While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime," If the prosecutors cannot say he committed a crime, then he
didn't commit one.

Typical Trumpbot. You cut off the second half of that sentence. The full sentence is:

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

What’s sad is that this actually works on people. There’s hordes out there who still believe that he is guilty of collusion, and that Barr, and I guess the entire mueller team, are gonna cover it up in the redactions. The mueller probe turned trumps “fixer” in Cohen with tax evasion charges, he took a deal, and they didn’t get squat off of his info.
Yeah. It's tough to say. I think it's possible that this whole circus won't change anyone's mind on Trump one way or the other. Even Independents.
Oh that’s totally what it is. Problem is, it works, people buy into it. They haven’t caught onto the fact that this is basically the new version of Nigerian prince emails, they don’t necessarily steal money...but they keep this stupid media dinosaur alive. Just die already. You’re old, you’re antiquated, and you’re terrible at your job mainstream media. Ugh, I wanna wash the sliminess and antiquatedness off of me now.
Why would people "buy it?" Unless they only read headlines, they are going to know almost immediately when and in what context those remarks were made.
Without the press, our democracy dies. Jefferson said he would rather see press and no government than government and no press.
You cannot take the press away. Sorry. I won't let you.

They need to be held to a minimum of standards, don't you think? They're tearing the nation apart. You can't possibly think otherwise. You lefties are all for controlling what the common man says, thinks and owns. What makes the "press" exempt from your rules?
As I've said many times, the party has completely lost its shit. And that includes the media.
Yeah, and that includes you....

Doesn't it?
Registered Independent, sorry.
Who proudly voted for an animal like hillary.

Yeah. It's tough to say. I think it's possible that this whole circus won't change anyone's mind on Trump one way or the other. Even Independents.
Why would people "buy it?" Unless they only read headlines, they are going to know almost immediately when and in what context those remarks were made.
Without the press, our democracy dies. Jefferson said he would rather see press and no government than government and no press.

They need to be held to a minimum of standards, don't you think? They're tearing the nation apart. You can't possibly think otherwise. You lefties are all for controlling what the common man says, thinks and owns. What makes the "press" exempt from your rules?
As I've said many times, the party has completely lost its shit. And that includes the media.

Doesn't it?

"We came, we saw, he died." *maniacal laughter*

It’s honestly bewildering.
It's become a mania.

My wife thinks even less of Trump than I do, and she thinks the Dems and the media are being ridiculous and desperate.

This is insane.
What’s sad is that this actually works on people. There’s hordes out there who still believe that he is guilty of collusion, and that Barr, and I guess the entire mueller team, are gonna cover it up in the redactions. The mueller probe turned trumps “fixer” in Cohen with tax evasion charges, he took a deal, and they didn’t get squat off of his info.
These are the same people that believe 9/11 was a Jewish conspiracy.

Doesn't it?
Well, that tells you what I thought of the alternative.

Doesn't it?

Warped priorities

Doesn't it?
Warped priorities
From your perspective, sure.

didn't commit one.

Typical Trumpbot. You cut off the second half of that sentence. The full sentence is:

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

I gotta tell ya something. If they didn't have enough to conclude he committed a crime...that automatically exonerated him.

But don't worry, just as soon as Mueller testifies to the House and he sides with all of Barr's finding's, you'll have a new person
to moan about.

The headline: (Breaking News it flashed), had a picture of trump up top, then read: He (implying trump who was pictured) said “I’m fucked, this is going to end my presidency”.

I read a little bit. It said in a matter of a couple paragraphs THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT A “SOURCE” ALLGEEDLY HEARD TRUMP SAY during the investigation.

BWHAHAHAHA. WTF. So instead of reporting on what was in the actual report...they are reporting on what trump allegedly said years ago, out of context, with secondhand information, using an unnamed source, about a crime he’s just been exonerated from. Obviously this article is intended to mislead the hordes of retards out there who only read the headlines by implying trump knew he was colluding and thought he was gonna get caught...while the report on the extremely thorough investigation exonerating him is being released. Apparently something he allegedly said, years ago, coming from an unnamed source, is somehow BREAKING NEWS!!!!! But not the mueller report...yea the media totally isn’t biased at all.

How is it even possible the mainstream media doesn’t even understand that because of their antics, the chickens have already come home to roost in the form of freaking Donald Trump, of all people, becoming president? And they’re getting even more crazier. It’s honestly bewildering.

It is actually in the Mueller report. It would not be in the Mueller report if it were not substantiated.

So, you can stop acting stupid now. Oh; your not acting. OK ........
The Mueller report took over 600 day’s to put together and came of with nothing. Waste of time. It’s probably not substantiated and if you were President Trump and you knew that the whole Washington DC establishment...media...bureaucrats...liberal Democrats...FBI...we’re out to get you; would State that too. If you know they’re all out to get you because Hillary lost, you would be a bit pissed off at your spineless AG as well.

Last edited:

Doesn't it?
Yeah, which makes you the loser I claim you are.

I mean you continuing to brag about it, makes it worse.

Just, just......SHHUUUT UUUUP

didn't commit one.

Exonerating people isn't a prosecutor's job, moron. He either has enough evidence to indict, or he doesn't.

Doesn't it?

I really think you should stop reading my posts.

I'm WAY too far up in your head.

Doesn't it?

You're way too far up your own ass. That's why people enjoy mocking you.

You're way too far up your own ass. That's why people enjoy mocking you.
Whatever makes ya feel a little better about yourself, I'm all for it!

Forum List

Back