This was an actual headline concerning the mueller report release

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
The headline: (Breaking News it flashed), had a picture of trump up top, then read: He (implying trump who was pictured) said ā€œIā€™m fucked, this is going to end my presidencyā€.

I read a little bit. It said in a matter of a couple paragraphs THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT A ā€œSOURCEā€ ALLGEEDLY HEARD TRUMP SAY during the investigation.

BWHAHAHAHA. WTF. So instead of reporting on what was in the actual report...they are reporting on what trump allegedly said years ago, out of context, with secondhand information, using an unnamed source, about a crime heā€™s just been exonerated from. Obviously this article is intended to mislead the hordes of retards out there who only read the headlines by implying trump knew he was colluding and thought he was gonna get caught...while the report on the extremely thorough investigation exonerating him is being released. Apparently something he allegedly said, years ago, coming from an unnamed source, is somehow BREAKING NEWS!!!!! But not the mueller report...yea the media totally isnā€™t biased at all.

How is it even possible the mainstream media doesnā€™t even understand that because of their antics, the chickens have already come home to roost in the form of freaking Donald Trump, of all people, becoming president? And theyā€™re getting even more crazier. Itā€™s honestly bewildering.

Mueller Reveals Trumpā€™s First Reaction to Special Counsel: ā€˜This is the End of My Presidency. Iā€™m F*ckedā€™

Last edited by a moderator:
The headline: (Breaking News it flashed), had a picture of trump up top, then read: He (implying trump who was pictured) said ā€œIā€™m fucked, this is going to end my presidencyā€.

I read a little bit. It said in a matter of a couple paragraphs THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT A ā€œSOURCEā€ ALLGEEDLY HEARD TRUMP SAY during the investigation.

BWHAHAHAHA. WTF. So instead of reporting on what was in the actual report...they are reporting on what trump allegedly said years ago, out of context, with secondhand information, using an unnamed source, about a crime heā€™s just been exonerated from. Obviously this article is intended to mislead the hordes of retards out there who only read the headlines by implying trump knew he was colluding and thought he was gonna get caught...while the report on the extremely thorough investigation exonerating him is being released. Apparently something he allegedly said, years ago, coming from an unnamed source, is somehow BREAKING NEWS!!!!! But not the mueller report...yea the media totally isnā€™t biased at all.

How is it even possible the mainstream media doesnā€™t even understand that because of their antics, the chickens have already come home to roost in the form of freaking Donald Trump, of all people, becoming president? And theyā€™re getting even more crazier. Itā€™s honestly bewildering.

Fox News has the same shit on its website.

Same bullshit

Fox News has the same shit on its website.

Same bullshit
Like what?

Why is journalism still legal?
trump elevator.png

Itā€™s honestly bewildering.
It's become a mania.

My wife thinks even less of Trump than I do, and she thinks the Dems and the media are being ridiculous and desperate.

This is insane.
Whatā€™s sad is that this actually works on people. Thereā€™s hordes out there who still believe that he is guilty of collusion, and that Barr, and I guess the entire mueller team, are gonna cover it up in the redactions. The mueller probe turned trumps ā€œfixerā€ in Cohen with tax evasion charges, he took a deal, and they didnā€™t get squat off of his info.

It is actually in the Mueller report. It would not be in the Mueller report if it were not substantiated.

So, you can stop acting stupid now. Oh; your not acting. OK ........

It's become a mania.

My wife thinks even less of Trump than I do, and she thinks the Dems and the media are being ridiculous and desperate.

This is insane.
Whatā€™s sad is that this actually works on people. Thereā€™s hordes out there who still believe that he is guilty of collusion, and that Barr, and I guess the entire mueller team, are gonna cover it up in the redactions. The mueller probe turned trumps ā€œfixerā€ in Cohen with tax evasion charges, he took a deal, and they didnā€™t get squat off of his info.
Yeah. It's tough to say. I think it's possible that this whole circus won't change anyone's mind on Trump one way or the other. Even Independents.

It is actually in the Mueller report. It would not be in the Mueller report if it were not substantiated.

So, you can stop acting stupid now. Oh; your not acting. OK ........
Oh, you mean the report on the investigation exonerating him of collusion that was insisted upon by the entire left for 2 whole years...Thatā€™s the breaking news headline they went with on the entire report. And Iā€™m the one being stupid for pointing out how bad the media has become. Hey, if youā€™re all about buying into misleading clickbait, have at it...just donā€™t try to act like youā€™re the smart one.

It's an attention-getter. Even MindWars has started a thread on it, and you know how much she loves Trump.
I agree with you it is misleading, but it's all about drawing in readers. Everyone will be using it to grab customers. Trump said the F word and it sounds a lot worse than it is.

It's an attention-getter. Even MindWars has started a thread on it, and you know how much she loves Trump.
I agree with you it is misleading, but it's all about drawing in readers. Everyone will be using it to grab customers. Trump said the F word and it sounds a lot worse than it is.
Oh thatā€™s totally what it is. Problem is, it works, people buy into it. They havenā€™t caught onto the fact that this is basically the new version of Nigerian prince emails, they donā€™t necessarily steal money...but they keep this stupid media dinosaur alive. Just die already. Youā€™re old, youā€™re antiquated, and youā€™re terrible at your job mainstream media. Ugh, I wanna wash the sliminess and antiquatedness off of me now.

Oh thatā€™s totally what it is. Problem is, it works, people buy into it. They havenā€™t caught onto the fact that this is basically the new version of Nigerian prince emails, they donā€™t necessarily steal money...but they keep this stupid media dinosaur alive. Just die already. Youā€™re old, youā€™re antiquated, and youā€™re terrible at your job mainstream media. Ugh, I wanna wash the sliminess and antiquatedness off of me now.

Agreed. Why are the progressives not standing for progress?

it's like they ingested nitroglycerin

Why would people "buy it?" Unless they only read headlines, they are going to know almost immediately when and in what context those remarks were made.
Without the press, our democracy dies. Jefferson said he would rather see press and no government than government and no press.
You cannot take the press away. Sorry. I won't let you.

Agreed. Why are the progressives not standing for progress?
how dare you infer progress from progressive.

It's become a mania.

This is insane.
Yeah. It's tough to say. I think it's possible that this whole circus won't change anyone's mind on Trump one way or the other. Even Independents.
Sigh...

Shut up

It's become a mania.

This is insane.
Sigh...

Shut up
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back