This violent nut is actually in a classroom with children....

Our public educational system is crammed full of Marxists. they have been targeting it for years with a "Win the Children" strategy to promote Marxism.

An educational voucher system cannot come fast enough.

Yes, then we can fund all the Muslim madrassas with tax dollars so we home-grow even more of our own radical Islamic terrorists.

I think we can use a certification process to eliminate terrorism spreading schools of ALL religions.

That's the reason she needs to go... The early years are the most susceptible to "damage" from this kind of ideology. It's why we've got a few thousand brats burning shit down because they don't like what someone else says. It's just pathetic that people are so "weak" they can't handle an alternate opinion...

Our public educational system is crammed full of Marxists. they have been targeting it for years with a "Win the Children" strategy to promote Marxism.

An educational voucher system cannot come fast enough.

Yes, then we can fund all the Muslim madrassas with tax dollars so we home-grow even more of our own radical Islamic terrorists.

I think we can use a certification process to eliminate terrorism spreading schools of ALL religions.

Sorry dear boy! 1st Amendment! That "process" would violate freedom of religion.

That's the reason she needs to go... The early years are the most susceptible to "damage" from this kind of ideology. It's why we've got a few thousand brats burning shit down because they don't like what someone else says. It's just pathetic that people are so "weak" they can't handle an alternate opinion...
She needs to go because she is on video committing unprovoked assault and battery.

She's a criminal, and an unrepentant one at that.

Sorry dear boy! 1st Amendment! That "process" would violate freedom of religion.
No it would not, in fact the certification process has been used for decades to compel evangelicals, fundamentalist Christians and Pentecostal colleges and universities into adapting the latest libtard bullshit.

The certifying agencies are controlled by the leftwing education establishment and they do not tolerate anyone not riding in their assigned bandwagon seats.

No it would not, in fact the certification process has been used for decades to compel evangelicals, fundamentalist Christians and Pentecostal colleges and universities into adapting the latest libtard bullshit.

The certifying agencies are controlled by the leftwing education establishment and they do not tolerate anyone not riding in their assigned bandwagon seats.

I don't think anyone has a clue as to what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back