This should piss the off

If only more time had been taken to evaluate the situations for the other two wars we're now heavily invested in, including even more time to decide upon increasing the troop level and mission change in Afghanistan. Do you really think your Johnny-on-the-spot decision making would be better? That's why you're an asshole.

So maggie, did gadhafi attack us? was he making WMD's? Has he been a threat to us? Tell me why are we there? and why aren't all of you bleeding heart liberals out screaming they are a soveriegn nation like you did when bush was president? two faced hypocrites. I told you obama was oking attacking libya. and i was right.

Well of course between the time I posted that last remark, missile strikes have begun, and of course YOU change the entire tone of the previous exchange between us as my being already privy to that. Of course I was not, but that didn't stop you.

No, I do NOT like the fact that the US has been the first to engage in the enforcement of a no-fly zone, and no, I do NOT believe that this will be the first of only "three" increments to achieving that goal and then we'll be outta there. I think it was a mistake, just like I thought bombardment of Baghdad was a mistake. It will create another civil war, and the US will be right in the middle of it. How can it not be?

No hypocrite here on that issue. Maybe you should stop assuming what other people think and just shut the fuck up until you actually know.
Now to set he record straight maggie we where having two conversations. The first was I said Obama was going to go to war with Libya and he had said he was willing to use military force. You said he never said that. I supplied a link and then you responded he hadn't yet gone to war with them. I said he was going to based on that statement and he did. Then we were discussing the military budget and you said he had lowered the budget for the last two years an supplied links that did not inclued the last two years. When I provided the 2010 budget and 2011 request you came back and said well that one hasn't been finalized yet. It was up significantly. now would he submit a budget for more than he needed. every year they are always going back to the well for more anyway. Now at $100 million a day so far for Libya will his budget be reduced?

I'm just having fun with you maggie. I think we are totally wrong for going into libya at this time for these reasons. Ghadhafi was only trying to supress an overthrow of his gov't which is within his rights. If we are trying to enforce a cease fire why aren't we firing on rebel troops now who are violating it. We have no business being there. I couldn't agree more. Hey look at that. I'm agreeing with a liberal :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back