This School Should Have Stuck With Their Gut

So I must really be missing the point to all of this. What happened to no means no?

Well, I'm no fan of this trans stuff but adults do have the right to choose how they want to live and really, if this person's questionable choice in his/her own personal sexual identity does not gravely impact on the meer commencement of their role in a play, what is the basis of legally excluding them from participating in it?

Shall we wall them off from the world or perhaps burn them at the stake?

At what point do we begin to become as bad as the other side such as those who wanted people to die just for not getting the clot shot and venture beyond mere prudishness?

Maybe that participation in social activity with other people in a normal activity might someday give them cause to reevaluate some of their choices.

This sure as heck shouldn’t be tolerated. I’m talking about accepting trans people as they “identify”. Normalizing this crap to our children is psychotic. It has no place in our schools.

Trans identity, is a completely subjective reality. There are no objective requirements to be trans. If you say you are a girl, then trans ideology says that’s good enough, you are a girl and the rest of society had better accept it. How far are we willing to go to affirm someone’s subjective reality? And why only when it comes to sexual identity?

Live your life as you like. Don’t expect the rest of the world to pretend it’s real along with you.

They went from teaching Sex Ed (the science of reproduction) to “teaching“ kids about their sexuality🏳️‍🌈. They went from ”just stay out of our bedroom” to “we are in your schools and will teach this sexual ideology to your kids and attack you if you try to stop us”.

Bottom line, if you are orienting a kid towards sexuality, then you are grooming them for sex.

These wackos sterilize and sexually mutilate children. It’s a cult. When we as a society can’t see how wrong this is, we ain’t going to last much longer.

Forum List

Back