This Pride Sign Is at the Entrance of a WA School

If it makes it you happy to call me that I really do not mind.

But only one of us thinks that the Govt should be allowed to punish people even after they have paid their debt to society.
They haven’t paid back their debt. They were removed from society because they don’t belong in society and some dumbass political idiot released them with random dates of release.

If it makes it you happy to call me that I really do not mind.

But only one of us thinks that the Govt should be allowed to punish people even after they have paid their debt to society.

It's not about punishment. It is about them being the type of person to commit violent crimes.

It is about protecting society from them.

It's not about punishment. It is about them being the type of person to commit violent crimes.

It is about protecting society from them.

Then do not let them out. If they are a danger then, as we are told all the time, guns are not the only way for them to do harm.

How can the people that post 99% of the time say guns are not the problem, now say that guns would be the problem?

Then do not let them out. If they are a danger then, as we are told all the time, guns are not the only way for them to do harm.

How can the people that post 99% of the time say guns are not the problem, now say that guns would be the problem?

These people have proven themselves to be bad people, violent, dangerous people.

Obviously limiting their access to weapons, is a minor and relatively weak response to that.

They often also lose the right to vote.

I'm not sure what more could or should be done.

Only through due process. You want to drag people into court and question their sexual preferences. That is really creepy.
1. There is no such thing as "sexual preferences". There are 2 sexes -male & female. Talking about "sexual preferences" is "really creepy."

I sense that you don't know how unhinged you are.

2. And when you say "only through due process" I dont know which of my 2 questions that is supposed to be answering.

Your big government stooge Democrats just released over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early the last two years.

And you want them to have guns.

You validate Leftards are dangerous.

These people have proven themselves to be bad people, violent, dangerous people.

Obviously limiting their access to weapons, is a minor and relatively weak response to that.

They often also lose the right to vote.

I'm not sure what more could or should be done.

I also disagree with them losing their right to vote, just more punishment after they have served their time.

If they are a danger, do not let them out....that is what could be done.

There is no such thing as "sexual preferences". There are 2 sexes -male & female. Talking about "sexual preferences" is "really creepy."

I sense that you don't know how unhinged you are.

Yes, and some people prefer males and some people prefer females. Thus sexual preference.

I also disagree with them losing their right to vote, just more punishment after they have served their time.

If they are a danger, do not let them out....that is what could be done.
We already keep an awful lot of people in prison.

That does not seem to be an "answer" or a solution.

What else could be done?

You sound like a sexual pervert.
There’s two sexes, all else is a mental illness.

I went to the doctors recently. I had two options on their forms.

Male
Female

Do you prefer the male sex or the female sex when it comes to sexual activity?

Forum List

Back