This place becoming a den of terroristic pollenation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Allusions to, suggestions for, and the general endorsement of political violence has become all too common around here. The kibosh really ought to be put on it. A recent example:

He’s a statist turd and ought to be sent into the woods with a sniper close behind

It seems like I see this kind of thing at least a couple times a week anymore. Does anyone really want to see USMB in headlines for having been a pollenation ground for the next politically motivated mass murder?

Allusions to, suggestions for, and the general endorsement of political violence has become all too common around here. The kibosh really ought to be put on it. A recent example:

He’s a statist turd and ought to be sent into the woods with a sniper close behind

It seems like I see this kind of thing at least a couple times a week anymore. Does anyone really want to see USMB in headlines for having been a pollenation ground for the next politically motivated mass murder?
You're new to politics, ain'tcha.......

Normally one would report such things and let the mods deal...

Too bad we can’t harness bluster as an alternative energy source.

So, you're ok with democrats murdering full term babies?

Wrong place.

To quash trump is not a mass murder unless you take his weight of several people as the mass of murder

I sure am! Hopefully they are cons.

I have reported such posts in the past, but nothing is ever done. Clearly these kinds of statements are not considered to be against the rules.

When children are born, they neither dem or con, just like they aren't gay or lesbian.

Don't like losing ehhh?......

I don't know. But I for one get a kick out of digging through their social media when some idiot's face gets plastered all over the news.

Just today, I found that Milwaukee cop-killer's Facebook page and notified the MPD. The shithead was using a different first name.

When children are born, they neither dem or con, just like they aren't gay or lesbian.
Do you have any children? I ask as they are born with sexual preference.

That’s what I do.

I have reported such posts in the past, but nothing is ever done. Clearly these kinds of statements are not considered to be against the rules.
Sometimes, a poster's choice of avatar and name can affect how serious their posts are taken. Not that happened with you,,,

ever heard of ANTIFA

Sometimes, a poster's choice of avatar and name can affect how serious their posts are taken. Not that happened with you,,,

You're saying that encouraging political violence gets overlooked because the mods prefer brunettes?

You're saying that encouraging political violence gets overlooked because the mods prefer brunettes?
That isn't at all what I said. Read it AGAIN.

The mods prefer anything they can get. Nobody wants to date a mod. :laughing0301:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back