Can USMB have a propaganda forum?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I think one just for propaganda, fake News and indoctrination methods should be available. Perhaps it could be labelled the "Russians did it forum".

The ex-vaxxers and pro-informed choice people are thinking they need badges that say, "I'm not a Russian".

Every forum Trump supporters post in is a propaganda forum.

There should be a "Crazy" forum for anti-vaxxers, twoofers, birfers, flouride-in-the-water nuts, chemtrails, those who read 20,000 hours worth of conspiracy nonsense and believe it all, etc.

There should be a "Crazy" forum for anti-vaxxers, twoofers, birfers, flouride-in-the-water nuts, chemtrails, those who read 20,000 hours worth of conspiracy nonsense and believe it all, etc.
The thing is thee loons probably generate most of the site traffic. Drowning out normal people.

hF8068702

~S~

The Pro-informed choice young'ns (thousands of them with injured children) are all thinking they need badges now to say "I'm not a Russian".

Pro-vax idiots.PNG
Here is one from a Parent's magazine. Pro-vax idiots (and I mean truly idiots) do not know how babies were fed for thousands of years evidently.

Isn’t Washington state a liberal Mecca?
I really don't think so after watching what has been transpiring there the last month or so. I do think they have a lot of propaganda media just like everywhere else going down. It appears that their legislators are putting on blinders too when it comes down to the people rising up against their Pan, California type policies. Two thousand ex-vaxxers and pro-informed consent were registered there last week at the capital to contest mandatory vaccinations. Huff post claims 700 there for tights to make their children suffer. Fact is most of those two thousand have children who either died after vaccines or are suffering from vaccine damage.

Last edited:
We do. Its disguised as the politics section.
Well I suppose it could be the Media section or any other section for that matter but I think a propaganda one would be much more to the point without interrupting other type discussions.

Perceptions in photographs when taken out of context is propaganda. This photo was a part of a movie set and a fine example of photographic imaging from the Work Progress Administration established in the 1930's era. People were hired in the 1930's to document many of the United States depression services that help people survive the period. Photos such as these can be used to form a certain perceptions to use a preconceived notion to firm up opinions for a certain purpose or agenda.
POLIO PROPAGANDA.PNG

it's not like the Mafia Wars threads are used...
Well that name would fit with the thugs we currently have in so many aspects of what is going down today.

propaganda is one of my fav hobbies...Being a mass media dork, nerd and major I have extensive observations of the abuse of information by our govt. and our businesses...

propaganda is one of my fav hobbies...Being a mass media dork, nerd and major I have extensive observations of the abuse of information by our govt. and our businesses...
I am sure you do.

Forum List

Back