This NFL season will be hard for me because of no....................

Chris Berman on ESPN. I discovered the NFL in 1987 and been a fan of the man since and can't imagine watching some dumb goofy white bitch who is taking his place.

Part of this is happening due to a woman being senior Vice President at ESPN. That dumb white bitch named Samantha Hunt will FAIL

You think having a woman as a VP at ESPN is a fail?

Looks like it because no man wants to listen to a woman talk about sports. No women should be a host of a NFL game show

I am sorry for you that you apparently have not known any knowledgeable female football fans.

I only want to look at women when I am HORNY or HUNGRY
With your attitude I imagine that looking is all you get to do.

I have NEVER heard a man whine about women as much as you do.
In fact you make me think you're a woman because of all the bitching you do about women.

Chris Berman on ESPN. I discovered the NFL in 1987 and been a fan of the man since and can't imagine watching some dumb goofy white bitch who is taking his place.

Part of this is happening due to a woman being senior Vice President at ESPN. That dumb white bitch named Samantha Hunt will FAIL

Looks like it because no man wants to listen to a woman talk about sports. No women should be a host of a NFL game show

I am sorry for you that you apparently have not known any knowledgeable female football fans.

In fact you make me think you're a woman because of all the bitching you do about women.

I only talk to women when im horny

How is it you are not married?

Because i am not a fan of financial slavery like you

Financial slavery? My wife makes more than do. I have never been a financial slave to a woman. I've had a few sexual slaves, but I have never been a financial slave.

If you go to Cowboy games you are a fan of financial slavery since NFL fans who do that are all giving their money away to selfish greedy evil owners who would kill their own mother if it meant they would get millions in profit.

Someone CLEARLY is CLUELESS about how REAL relationships work.

Can't say I'm surprised

Forum List

Back