This NFL season will be hard for me because of no....................

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Chris Berman on ESPN. I discovered the NFL in 1987 and been a fan of the man since and can't imagine watching some dumb goofy white bitch who is taking his place.

Part of this is happening due to a woman being senior Vice President at ESPN. That dumb white bitch named Samantha Hunt will FAIL

Anywhere Chris Berman is not present, that's a plus. He's a hack.

As for the rest of the season..............

f64f299cf8e13c800f82bb3b0a9ae508--dallas-memes.jpg

Chris Berman on ESPN. I discovered the NFL in 1987 and been a fan of the man since and can't imagine watching some dumb goofy white bitch who is taking his place.

Part of this is happening due to a woman being senior Vice President at ESPN. That dumb white bitch named Samantha Hunt will FAIL

You think having a woman as a VP at ESPN is a fail?

Next they'll have Hispanic Transsexuals doing color commentary during the games.

I've always liked Boomer. He's a character which makes the games more interesting. Just like the old Monday Night Football crew with Dandy Don and Howard Cosell. Gifford was the straight man but Don and Howard made the show.

Next they'll have Hispanic Transsexuals doing color commentary during the games.

If they can keep up with the game, have knowledge of the game, and can speak proper english, I don't give a damn if they are a trans, gay, midget from Topeka.

Looks like it because no man wants to listen to a woman talk about sports. No women should be a host of a NFL game show

If they can keep up with the game, have knowledge of the game, and can speak proper english, I don't give a damn if they are a trans, gay, midget from Topeka.

I can tell you wear HIGH HEELS

Looks like it because no man wants to listen to a woman talk about sports. No women should be a host of a NFL game show

I am sorry for you that you apparently have not known any knowledgeable female football fans.

I am sorry for you that you apparently have not known any knowledgeable female football fans.

I only want to look at women when I am HORNY or HUNGRY

ESPN stinks.
If the NFL continues to show left wing bigot NFL players taking a knee on TV they will lose their fan base.

ESPN stinks.
If the NFL continues to show left wing bigot NFL players taking a knee on TV they will lose their fan base.
Ratings are down and ESPN is hemorrhaging subscriptions. The beauty of the free market is...if she doesn't produce...she will be out. When people start losing money their morality suddenly takes an abrupt turn. Me thinks wiser heads will prevail.

ESPN stinks.
Ratings are down and ESPN is hemorrhaging subscriptions. The beauty of the free market is...if she doesn't produce...she will be out. When people start losing money their morality suddenly takes an abrupt turn. Me thinks wiser heads will prevail.
TV subscription is way down all over the nation and it's not just sports, it's streaming...

Forum List

Back