This Just In!!! RW Tards.. Nothing Changed.. You STILL Lost!!!

One would think the tables have been turned... There was a re count and THEY not the hated Brown skinned one won the day.

Not true. You RWers are STILL idiot losers.

Discuss.

You made a mistake. The Brown skin lost:

are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg

C'omo est a'?

Who let the dogs out!!!

One would think the tables have been turned... There was a re count and THEY not the hated Brown skinned one won the day.

Discuss.

I hate to point out the obvious here but what's really changed? The Democrats STILL control the Senate and the Oval Office while the Republicans STILL control the Senate.

We're STILL on track to have trillion dollar deficits each year...

We STILL don't have a plan from this Administration to fix either the economy, unemployment or that rapidly expanding debt...

Obama is STILL blaming Bush and the Republicans for all of his policy shortcomings...

Our foreign policy in the Middle East is STILL so disjointed we don't know if we're coming or going...

The only thing that's changed is that we won't hear another word about the so-called "War on Women!" now that the election is over and we might actually get some answers about who fucked up in Libya and got our Ambassador killed. Other than that it's just the "same old...same old".

Are my free BC pills in da mail?

You spelled BM wrong.

What's changed, progressives?

What's Barry's plan to fix the economy? Raising taxes on the wealthy? How exactly does that put people back to work?

This is the point where it gets embarrassing for your side...when the election is over and you have to actually govern...have fun!

What's Barry's plan to fix the economy? Raising taxes on the wealthy? How exactly does that put people back to work?

This is the point where it gets embarrassing for your side...when the election is over and you have to actually govern...have fun!

It doesn't ...it lowers the deficit. Hey! Have you heard about Benghazi? I hear there are at least four job openings in Lybia!

It doesn't ...it lowers the deficit. Hey! Have you heard about Benghazi? I hear there are at least four job openings in Lybia!

Nice to see that you find humor in the needless deaths of our Ambassador and three other Americans, Huggy! Classy post...

Discuss.

this just in. You libtards are still a pack of racists

obama-race-card.jpg

This just in. I'm not a lib...but you are stilll an idiot.

you played the race card right away.

that makes you a racist.

Doesn't take too many smarts to rcognize that or put a vegetable brain such as yourself in its place

Nice to see that you find humor in the needless deaths of our Ambassador and three other Americans, Huggy! Classy post...

he did the same type of classy post in the flame zone as well

You're right !!!

NOTHING has changed we still have:

High UE
Staggering debt
Idiots in control of our govt
Terrible crisis's in the middle east
Four dead American diplomats
A divided American population
A hack in the whitehouse
High gas prices
ATM' stealing American jobs
And tons of blind internet sheep

You're right !!!

NOTHING has changed we still have:

High UE
Staggering debt
Idiots in control of our govt
Terrible crisis's in the middle east
Four dead American diplomats
A divided American population
A hack in the whitehouse
High gas prices
ATM' stealing American jobs
And tons of blind internet sheep

Oh I see we now have FOUR dead diplomats! There is just no stopping the bullshit outta your party is there.

Forum List

Back