This Just In!!! RW Tards.. Nothing Changed.. You STILL Lost!!!

shall we have Warrior weigh in on what you do eat? :D

You have no idea how pathetic you are do you.

your OP started out pathetic. Couldn't possibly get any lower than your race baiting.

Breaking story this morning!!!!! Nothing changed! You still lost!!! Shut the fuck up!!! No one gives a rats ass about your ideas anymore. Nobody wants to listen to your bullshit fear mongering any more!!

There is no CLIFF. The RWers just made the whole thing up out of whole cloth.

There wasn't a fucking PEEP about the supposed CLIFF until the day after the election. We are not as stupid as you would hope.

Last edited:
Nothing changed. High unemployment, stagnant economy, welfare foodstamp numbers continue to grow, gdp still at 1.5. Nothing has changed.

Yep and the Reps still hold the House and the Dems hold the Senate and we still have the same fuck in the WH.

Nothings changed at all.

It's not true that nothing has changed. We still have gridlock because the people want gridlock. That hasn't changed. What has changed is on an individual level as the public hardens their positions.

Actually the right just didn't win.

Still control the House.

Still have enough in the Senate to filibuster the liberal insanity.

Still control the vast majority of governors.

Still control state governments.

Nothing changed, didn't win the POTUS and liberals are still gloating aholes over a failed economy.

Still control the House.

Nothing changed, didn't win the POTUS and liberals are still gloating aholes over a failed economy.

Put a sock in it moron. Xmas spending is up in stores and online 12% respectively. You are an ignorant lying sack of liquid shit fear monger.

What's changed, progressives?

What's Barry's plan to fix the economy? Raising taxes on the wealthy? How exactly does that put people back to work?

This is the point where it gets embarrassing for your side...when the election is over and you have to actually govern...have fun!

It doesn't ...it lowers the deficit. Hey! Have you heard about Benghazi? I hear there are at least four job openings in Lybia!

Classless...:cool:

your OP started out pathetic. Couldn't possibly get any lower than your race baiting.

Breaking story this morning!!!!! Nothing changed! You still lost!!! Shut the fuck up!!! No one gives a rats ass about your ideas anymore. Nobody wants to listen to your bullshit fear mongering any more!!

There wasn't a fucking PEEP about the supposed CLIFF until the day after the election. We are not as stupid as you would hope.

I beg to differ. :cool:

Still control the House.

Put a sock in it moron. Xmas spending is up in stores and online 12% respectively. You are an ignorant lying sack of liquid shit fear monger.

Maybe so but it doesn't change the facts of what Freewill posted. :doubt:

What of the new Republicans idea: the gridlock the electoral vote idea? The electoral college has not voted and what if those states that voted Republican refuse to vote in the real election the electoral vote, will it be thrown into the House or somewhere and the Republicans can manuever a win somehow? Gotta hand it to the Republicans for ideas, if only they could turn that creative evil to creative goodness.

Still control the House.

It doesn't change the OTHER facts. The economy is obviously and clearly growing. Lying about that chaps my hide.

It doesn't change the OTHER facts. The economy is obviously and clearly growing. Lying about that chaps my hide.

The real question is whether it's growing fast enough and is sustainable. A good Christmas selling season means just that...a good Christmas selling season. It doesn't translate automatically into an overall good year.

The real question is whether it's growing fast enough and is sustainable. A good Christmas selling season means just that...a good Christmas selling season. It doesn't translate automatically into an overall good year.

The 12% on two fronts is not 12% over last year. It is 12% all time. THAT is significant and speaks well of the consumer confidense and their ABILITY to spend on Xmas.

how did we get from your race baiting and Ben Gazzara to a fiscal cliff?

You have the attention span of a gnat and fewer morals.

The 12% on two fronts is not 12% over last year. It is 12% all time. THAT is significant and speaks well of the consumer confidense and their ABILITY to spend on Xmas.

"Online sales will increase 12%, compared to a year-over-year increase of 15% during the 2011 holiday shopping season, according to Shop.org. "

"Market research company ShopperTrak is predicting an overall year-over-year holiday shopping season increase of 3%, which is less than the 3.7% year-over-year overall sales increase achieved in 2011.

ShopperTrak made the same 3% sales increase prediction in 2011."

2012 Predictions for Christmas Shopping and Holiday Season Retail Sales, Jobs, Hiring, and Technology Advancements - Roundup of Retail Expert Predictions for U.S. Retail Industry Holiday Shopping Season Results

"NRF is projecting 2012 holiday sales to rise 4.1% from 2011. If NRF’s estimate is correct, holiday sales this year would be $586.1 billion."

National Retail Federation - Holiday FAQ

"Online sales will increase 12%, compared to a year-over-year increase of 15% during the 2011 holiday shopping season, according to Shop.org. "

"Market research company ShopperTrak is predicting an overall year-over-year holiday shopping season increase of 3%, which is less than the 3.7% year-over-year overall sales increase achieved in 2011.

2012 Predictions for Christmas Shopping and Holiday Season Retail Sales, Jobs, Hiring, and Technology Advancements - Roundup of Retail Expert Predictions for U.S. Retail Industry Holiday Shopping Season Results

"NRF is projecting 2012 holiday sales to rise 4.1% from 2011. If NRF’s estimate is correct, holiday sales this year would be $586.1 billion."

What am I? an economist? All I see down at the port of Seattle are shipping containers piled up to the sky and the whole yard full THOUSANDS of incoming containers every day and THOUSANDS out going. In 2008-2009 the shipping was less than 10% capacity. I see the malls full of cars and people. I see commerce.

All this talk that the economy is on the ropes is rubbish.

What am I? an economist? All I see down at the port of Seattle are shipping containers piled up to the sky and the whole yard full THOUSANDS of incoming containers every day and THOUSANDS out going. In 2008-2009 the shipping was less than 10% capacity. I see the malls full of cars and people. I see commerce.

The eyes have been known to deceive. Not "on the ropes". Just not growing fast enough.

The eyes have been known to deceive. Not "on the ropes". Just not growing fast enough.

I can live with that assessment. Now if we can just stop this nonsense about cliffs and other faux bullshit.

Forum List

Back