This Just In- 28 Signs That The Middle Class Is Heading Towards Extinction

maybe you can put on your robin hood suit and go steal that money from other you wish to take

or move to Communist country that's what's you're into

The Constitutionally elected US Congress setting tax rates is not stealing

Which country do you live in?

oh that's right, equality and justice for all only implies to who you all believes it should

the people with money, fuck them tax the shit out them they aren't EQUAL people

of course unless they are your super RICH Democrat's you all VOTE FOR

You don't believe in the 28 signs the Middle class is headed for extinction?

What is your solution Steph?

The Constitutionally elected US Congress setting tax rates is not stealing

Which country do you live in?

oh that's right, equality and justice for all only implies to who you all believes it should

It's not your solution and get MORE government INVOLVED
that is why we are headed for third world living soon, enjoy it we'll all be "equally" poor

no jobs, shit healthcare, and the elected politicians in government will be controlling all your lives...sounds like UTOPIA

Last edited:

It's not your solution and get MORE government INVOLVED
that is why we are headed for third world living soon, enjoy it we'll all be "equally" poor

no jobs, shit healthcare, and the elected politicians in government will be controlling all your lives...sounds like UTOPIA

Try to keep up with the thread Steph

We are talking about the eroding Middle Class. What do you have to offer to the discussion?

Does anyone know how many of those good paying manufacturing jobs that the middle class person used to have, how many of those jobs have been shipped out of the country since Obama was elected?
And is it more or less jobs shipped out than under other, previous administrations?

Or how much stagnation in wages has occurred since Obama was elected?

Who was President when middle class Americans lost their asses in housing equity and retirement fund balances?

Loss of jobs, stagnant wages and loss of equity and retirement funds. Any one think those losses may be a problem?

Anyone know?

Thanks for pointing out the stupidity of the impacted ones you decry. Not my problem folks bought houses they couldn't afford then bitch when they can't make the payment.

Stocks. Should of sold before taking the larger hits

-Geaux

Damn, you and your kind are really fucking stupid. I mean REALLY stupid.

But come on, being PURPOSEFULLY stupid? What good does that do ya?

Do you really no understand that everybody who owned a home lost money when the value of their homes fell. No matter when they bought those homes? I mean I know your double wide didn't take as big a hit, but be fucking serious for once. Every bodies homes lost value during the collapse. And that value hasn't returned. But the middle class took the biggest hit.

And I know you have no money invested in anything, but explain how people KNEW that the market was getting ready to collapse. You know, so that they could sell out at the high point of the market. You think that's all middle class people do? Is sit around and watch the markets? No they sold at the worst time. When the markets collapsed. And once that asset was sold, then it couldn't bounce back and the middle class lost out big again.

On jobs and such, I know you don't want to touch that one.

But here you are starting a thread about how the middle class has lost so much and you care so deeply and you couldn't even honestly answer one simple fucking question? Fuck you.

Does anyone know how many of those good paying manufacturing jobs that the middle class person used to have, how many of those jobs have been shipped out of the country since Obama was elected?
And is it more or less jobs shipped out than under other, previous administrations?

Or how much stagnation in wages has occurred since Obama was elected?

Who was President when middle class Americans lost their asses in housing equity and retirement fund balances?

Loss of jobs, stagnant wages and loss of equity and retirement funds. Any one think those losses may be a problem?

Anyone know?

Thanks for pointing out the stupidity of the impacted ones you decry. Not my problem folks bought houses they couldn't afford then bitch when they can't make the payment.

Stocks. Should of sold before taking the larger hits

-Geaux

Damn, you and your kind are really fucking stupid. I mean REALLY stupid.

But come on, being PURPOSEFULLY stupid? What good does that do ya?

Do you really no understand that everybody who owned a home lost money when the value of their homes fell. No matter when they bought those homes? I mean I know your double wide didn't take as big a hit, but be fucking serious for once. Every bodies homes lost value during the collapse. And that value hasn't returned. But the middle class took the biggest hit.

And I know you have no money invested in anything, but explain how people KNEW that the market was getting ready to collapse. You know, so that they could sell out at the high point of the market. You think that's all middle class people do? Is sit around and watch the markets? No they sold at the worst time. When the markets collapsed. And once that asset was sold, then it couldn't bounce back and the middle class lost out big again.

On jobs and such, I know you don't want to touch that one.

But here you are starting a thread about how the middle class has lost so much and you care so deeply and you couldn't even honestly answer one simple fucking question? Fuck you.

That's why the stock market is risky. When one invest in the market they assume the risk associated with such. So, I won't loose any sleep tonight over boneheads who get in over their arse in life.

True learning moments :up:

-Geaux

Forum List

Back