Zone1 This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!

From the ancestors of the rich southern plantation owners who saved a ton of money by not having to pay the help.
/---/ Sorry Boo Boo, but they weren't that many salve owners to begin with. And who knows if any of those families survived through the generations. And how do you prove it for the remaining ones? Sketchy family trees? Sure census records recorded most of the slave owners, but their descendants could easily challenge any charges. Any who says if they have any resources to confiscate? What of they left the country two generations ago? What then?
The U.S. had 395,216 slaveholders at that time, so about 1.4% of free people were classified as slave owners in the 1860 census, according to data archived by the Integrated Public Use...

sorry but i am going with no here....all minorities have been oppressed by white men....women, asians, indians etc are we going to give all these groups money?
White women have recieved alimony. Japanese got reperations. Native Americans have got reparations. You really don't know anything about this issue and perhaps you need to do research.

Look on the bright side Lisa. Once Whites become a minority, they will easily qualify for Affirmative Action. :p
I don’t want “affirmative action” - I want race-blind admissions. I would qualify for top colleges based on my academics alone and don’t need to rely on lowered standards to get me in.

Don't you salivate over the fact that Whites are currently the majority? Don't you enjoy your White priviledge?
My family had no white privilege. Half were murdered for being Jews. The remaining half started out in abject poverty, ran into blatant antisemitism where they couldn’t get hired, and despite that - all were college grads and homeowners within 20 years.

If the goddamn Negroes would get off welfare, put down the drugs, stop being alcholics and show a good work ethics there are plenty of jobs for them to do.

However, the biggest thing they could do to help themselves is to start taking care of their families and raised their kids to not be welfare queens.
Wrong. Whites like you need to stop doing stuff like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

You denied blacks jobs for 20 years yet you come in here talking your garbage. Shut up.

What's going to happen when Whites are no longer a majority in the USA? I hear after 2043, Whites will be a minority. :eek2yum:
They won't be a MINORITY, they will still be a PLURALITY. All minorities lumped together will be the majority, but whites will outnumber any individual minority for a long, long time. That being said, if you think the Latinos who will be the largest minority are going to treat blacks any better than whites do today, you are delusional. Blacks will still be thirteen percent or so of the population as they have for the past few decades. Your numbers aren't increasing at anyway near the rate Latinos and Asians are and blacks have done nothing to encourage Asians and Latinos to think highly of them. Plus, you won't be able to get Asians and Latinos to pander to you over misplaced guilt over what their great-grandfathers did to your great-grandfathers. Your situation will get worse rather than better.

Wrong. Whites like you need to stop doing stuff like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

You denied blacks jobs for 20 years yet you come in here talking your garbage. Shut up.
You keep repeating that same old statement because it's all you have. He has been universally condemned by the white posters here and was violating not his own company's employment policies but state and federal law as well. GET OVER IT. You are as much a racist asshat as he is.

What's going to happen when Whites are no longer a majority in the USA? I hear after 2043, Whites will be a minority. :eek2yum:
White Spring

Whites need to secede before it is too late. The Red States are also being overrun with ferals. Unless this is stopped when Whites have the power to deport undesirables to the Blue-State Union, the whole country will vote for the multicultie Globalists and open borders.

/---/ Sorry Boo Boo, but they weren't that many salve owners to begin with. And who knows if any of those families survived through the generations. And how do you prove it for the remaining ones? Sketchy family trees? Sure census records recorded most of the slave owners, but their descendants could easily challenge any charges. Any who says if they have any resources to confiscate? What of they left the country two generations ago? What then?
The U.S. had 395,216 slaveholders at that time, so about 1.4% of free people were classified as slave owners in the 1860 census, according to data archived by the Integrated Public Use...
Excuses. White racists are full of them. Jim Crow came after slavery and that gave every white person rights blacks did not have.

They won't be a MINORITY, they will still be a PLURALITY. All minorities lumped together will be the majority, but whites will outnumber any individual minority for a long, long time. That being said, if you think the Latinos who will be the largest minority are going to treat blacks any better than whites do today, you are delusional. Blacks will still be thirteen percent or so of the population as they have for the past few decades. Your numbers aren't increasing at anyway near the rate Latinos and Asians are and blacks have done nothing to encourage Asians and Latinos to think highly of them. Plus, you won't be able to get Asians and Latinos to pander to you over misplaced guilt over what their great-grandfathers did to your great-grandfathers. Your situation will get worse rather than better.
Clinton and the Neo-Cons Saved an Al Qaida Outpost Because Russia Backed Its Enemies

Mortal enemies Iran and Saudi Arabia both financed Moslem Supremacy in Bosnia. So the Blacks and the Browns will unite long enough to minimize Whites, just like the Christian Serbs and Croats were minimized when jihadis took over the Bosnian state.

"When they go low, we go high"

Pretty sure that's a BARACK Obama quote ...

il_fullxfull.2443440069_q8m9.jpg

You’re a college graduate? And you don’t know how to spell receive??
Affirmative Action for No-Talent Brown-Noses

Non sequitur. Until students are recruited and paid while learning, college graduates will continue to be genetically defective. We should know by now that indentured-servitude education doesn't produce what the country needs. This students are generic.

I don’t want “affirmative action” - I want race-blind admissions. I would qualify for top colleges based on my academics alone and don’t need to rely on lowered standards to get me in.
Why the Rulers Don't See Anything Wrong With Racial Affirmative Action

The hidden "lower standard" is for people willing to spend four years without a job in order to steal a job they are not naturally fit for. College graduates only "know how to" do a job, but that is no different from the fact that most American boys "know how to" play baseball but can't even make their high-school teams.

Monkrules, I hear there is going to be an increase in welfare checks and food stamps starting next month. Congratulations! :eusa_dance:
Same to you. Now you'll be able to PAY for some of your socks, instead of stealing them. But old habits are hard to break.

Forum List

Back