Zone1 This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!

Blacks do not commit crimes in greater rate than our population.
Prison Policy Initiative

Black people are disproportionately stopped on the street by police, while white people are much more likely to call the police for helphttps://www.prisonpolicy.org/blog/2020/07/27/disparities/#slideshows/slideshow1/1

Among individuals who have any contact with police, people of color disproportionately experience the use of force
Visualizing the racial disparities in mass incarceration

Black people are disproportionately likely to be arrested, and to be arrested repeatedly in the same year

Black youth are arrested far out of proportion to their share of all youth in the U.S.

The juvenile justice system confines Black youth at over 4 times the rate of white youthVisualizing the racial disparities in mass incarceration

The Prison Policy Initiative sees this as the result of white racism. I see it as the result of the sky high black crime rate that generates white racism.

Now until you face white racism to understand exactly what it does to people, shut up trying to tell us who do that white racism is not a factor.
White racism is generated by black social pathology. If proximity to blacks dispelled prejudice, Southern whites would be the least prejudiced whites in the United States. Prejudice is generated by previous experience.

I hate both Kamala and Susan Rice.
I dislike Kamala Harris because during a primary debate with Joe Biden she condemned Biden for opposing forced school busing in 1963.

Biden wilted before Harris.

I wanted Biden to say, "Yes I opposed busing in 1973. I am still opposed to it." I doubt he would have lost many black votes by saying that. Even many blacks oppose busing. He would have gained many white votes.

The representation of the slave holding states was not limited. Slaves were counted as 3/5 of a person in order to help the Southern slave holders have more power in the Congress.
The South Had Slavery, the North Had Sweatshops. The North Had No Moral Superiority.

That common Diploma Dumbo misinterpretation is typical of jumping to conclusions in order to fit a narrative. Just like women and children, slaves were counted as dependents. But the South got cheated out of how much slave-dependents would count. Letting them count as full dependents might have prevented the Civil War.

Also, in the history we're not told, President Monroe's idea of annexing all the Caribbean islands would have given the South enough electoral votes to satisfy their desire for equal political power. Lincoln would never have gotten elected; there would be millions of descendants today from the 620,000 Whites he got killed.

A third way of preventing the Civil War would have been if the South had been clever enough to support the Northern labor unions, which would have weakened the Scrooges and their domination over the Southern ruling class in that jealous rivalry. The unions were to the North's hierarchy what the Abolitionists were to the South's.

it is technically incorrect to end a sentence with a preposition. While it is accepted while speaking colloquially, the proper sentence structure would be “from whom it comes.”
"Comes From" Is a Compound Verb Equivalent to "Derives"

What about Winston Churchill's mockery of that when he said, "This is the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put"?

Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos certainly earned it.
Blue-Bloods, Brown-Noses, and People of Color

Americans are ignoring the fact that Gates was set up by his Daddy's money. Sure, he multiplied that many times over, but so would many others if they hadn't started with nothing. Since Bill Gates was born in the 1%, there would be 99 more Bill Gateses in a country based on worth, not birth.

Americans who support this don't know the value of natural talent because they don't have any themselves. They express their jealousy by gloating over the advanced-placement success of the untalented HeirHeads.

It's like a race where the runners are at starting positions according to their family wealth. Mentioning this Affirmative Action doesn't at all excuse any of the others.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

That was 3 years ago. Add another 2.5 trillion to it now and the lost money is 18.5 trillion lost to blacks IN THIS CENTURY because of CONTINUING WHITE RACISM.

Citigroup determined money lost due to racial discrimination against blacks since 2000. At a minimum, reparations can be requested for money lost from 2000 until right now. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000 until 2020, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. And this is just the bare minimum for this century, addition losses occurred from 1950 until 2000.

So stop talking about slavery and stop talking about who didn't suffer and what you didn't do. Because it's still going on and blacks today are suffering.
I want reparations immediately for three reasons:

1) My earliest ancestor to have stepped foot on what is now American soil was brought here as a white slave. I'm mad as hell and someone should pay me -- NOW.
2) Other ancestors of mine fought and died to help free black slaves. I want payment for their shed blood -- NOW.
3) I'm a greedy son of a bitch and I want someone else to pay my way through life. I'm an entitled bitch who wants free money -- NOW.

This is the reason for high rates of black poverty.

View attachment 778387
Big Hack Attack

But the flip side is not true. "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?" is a ruling-class lie. The reality is, "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich richer?"

If High-IQs quit letting themselves become sissyboy escapist nerds, they'll replace that with this manly reality: "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich poorer?"

What she’s basically doing is extortion: you give us the money we demand or we will go on a savage rampage through the cities again.
They Can't Twist Our Arms. Arma Virumque Cano.

The Afram savages won't be able to use riot extortion if armed citizens mow down the mobs of looters, taking no prisoners. The rulers appease the extortionists, so they have forfeited their exclusive right to protect us.

They Can't Twist Our Arms. Arma Virumque Cano.

The Afram savages won't be able to use riot extortion if armed citizens mow down the mobs of looters, taking no prisoners. The rulers appease the extortionists, so they have forfeited their exclusive right to protect us.
That’s why we can’t let them take away our guns - and it’s also why they want to.

Yes, those are the odds. And I believe she said it’s in the field of education. How can someone be a teacher when she can’t even speak English correctly? I’ve had occasion to speak to teachers who work in DC public schools, and they set an awful example for our children.
A lot of blacks, college grads or not, are only capable of using "lazy English." It is so sloppy that it can barely be understood.

In the ghettos, barbershops, and pretty much anywhere blacks gather, you'll hear the butchered English being spoken. 400 years and this us the best they can do. Must be the 75 - 85 point IQ.

Typical Lack of Thought From College Graduates

There was a novelist on another embee who had a username something like that. What annoyed me about him is that he'd post "I never heard of X" when it would take only a few seconds to Google that name.
I checked Google; didn't find a JackDallas there. He did say he was a writer of historical fiction books. Other things I recall him saying:
1) He was good friends with a lady named Minatuar
2) He didn't like Black NBA players. He said if they weren't playing basketball they'd be gangbangers or drug pushers.
3) He loved Civil War history; JackDallas could recite the details of many battles in that war. And also name most of the Generals from the North and the South. (I think he was partial to the South).

I must run, Sage of Main Street. WalMart is having a sale on SOCKS today and I don't want to miss it. We can never have too many SOCKS. I love it too, when I find a SOCK that I haven't seen in a long time. It really makes my day. :71:

A lot of blacks, college grads or not, are only capable of using "lazy English." It is so sloppy that it can barely be understood.

In the ghettos, barbershops, and pretty much anywhere blacks gather, you'll hear the butchered English being spoken. 400 years and this us the best they can do. Must be the 75 - 85 point IQ.
Monkrules, I hear there is going to be an increase in welfare checks and food stamps starting next month. Congratulations! :eusa_dance:

Classy Ms. Turqoise. Are personal attacks what Michelle Obama means by "going high"?
It doesn’t matter. I don’t think most people consider her comment to have been of any value.

There is a bottom line here: the amount “owed” in reparations is an absolute zero.

It doesn’t matter. I don’t think most people consider her comment to have been of any value.

There is a bottom line here: the amount “owed” in reparations is an absolute zero.
Actually the amount whites owe blacks is less than zero. They should pay us for the fact that they are more affluent and in better health than blacks in black majority, black run countries. They should pay whites for the advantages of living in a country dominated by whites.

Actually the amount whites owe blacks is less than zero. They should pay us for the fact that they are more affluent and in better health than blacks in black majority, black run countries. They should pay whites for the advantages of living in a country dominated by whites.
What's going to happen when Whites are no longer a majority in the USA? I hear after 2043, Whites will be a minority. :eek2yum:

What's going to happen when Whites are no longer a majority in the USA? I hear after 2043, Whites will be a minority. :eek2yum:
So you’re salivating over the fact that whites will be a minority, and then accuse OTHERS of being racist?!

Forum List

Back