This is why no Politician is worth the time of day.....Van Drew Chameleon Extraordinaire

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Rebel Democrat said he would ‘not vote' for Trump just before defecting to GOP over impeachment

This is the kind of news article that just turns my stomach but it is typical stuff when you're talking about Politicians in general....and I mean of any stripe. So this guy was disgusted with the impeachment process and felt as though he had to change parties...OK I kinda get his disgust with the process.....but what's the party change thing? How does that make him better as a person? Not sure really. If he said something like he no longer supports the policies and positions of his party and therefore can no longer remain a Democrat in good conscience....I would have more sympathy for his position but that's not what he's saying as far as I can tell. He just seems to be drifting in the wind...did he get some polling info on a potential loss to a Republican opponent in the upcoming election cycle maybe? Gotta wonder.

Then this pledge to a voter about Not ever voting for Trump just three weeks before pledging his allegiance to Trump.....I mean does Trump really want that kind of pledge?
I know I wouldn't. Wouldn't this guy just be better off as an independent for a while before he decided to take the plunge?

This is why I like Sanders....he's a lunatic of course but he's not a two face. Another reason why I distrust Warren....If Sanders had said what she claimed...he would admit to it as far as I can tell. Sanders is many things that I do not like but I don't see him as a liar. He pretty much adheres to his schtick even when it makes him look bad. He doesn't try to change the color of what he's saying or who he is to please the audience. He's Bernie in front of you and Bernie behind you....something rare in DC these days.

So this Van Drew guy...what's his angle?

JO

Forum List

Back