This is why Mooch is the most hated woman in america

This is where conservatives are? Man, sucks to be you.
its all they have. Sad, I know. Especially people like Mr. H. whom I THOUGHT had at least 1/2 a brain. Guess I was mistaken

I don't remember too many (if any) liberals going after Laura Bush. She had that unfortunate tragedy in her youth where she killed someone with her car, nothing to make fun of. But if the same had happened to Michelle Obama I can only imagine the amount of semen some of these one handed typists would be cleaning off their monitors posting about it.

Laura Bush was a 17 year old high school student who killed someone with her car. She showed more leadership, courage, and accountability when compared to a U.S. Senator who killed a young women with his car and ran and hid under the protection of his wealthy family.

Except Michelle Obama isn't the most hated woman in America. She has maintained approval well above 60 percent throughout President Obama's terms. In 2012, the most hated women in America were Kim Kardashian followed by Paris Hilton. I can't imagine that has changed too much...but I'm sure it's not Michelle Obama.

She has stolen tens of millions of dollars from the american taxpayer by her ski trips and overseas vacations.

JW Reveals FLOTUS Aspen Trip Cost Taxpayers 57 000

may 5 2015

Records Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal Michelle Obama’s Weekend Ski Trip in February Cost More than $57,000 in Transportation Expenses Alone

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force revealing that Michelle Obama’s weekend trip to Aspen, Colorado, in February cost American taxpayers $57,068.80 in travel expenses alone for the 7.4-hour round-trip flight. While President Obama flew to California to play golf, speak at a cyber-security summit, and headline a fundraiser for the Democratic National Committee, the First Lady and her daughters spent Valentine’s Day weekend skiing in Aspen, returning to the White House on February 16.

And the statues she's violated are...?

Who is "Moochell" and where do you people get these made up names?

your profile shows you been here since 2011, your experience on the web must be very limited, did you know it was the liberscum who really started this crap of name calling ? yaa, that is true, i have been on the web since the days of "Prodigy", (look it up) they had a politics forum and every brainless liberfool called President Reagan every foul name they could invent..., may i make a suggestion ? go fuckyourself, you just might inject a little gray mater into your empty head.

:up_yours: ........ :asshole: ................+.......:fu: <-----------<<<< :lmao:

[
How can anyone believe that the Obamas really care about the plight of Americans when they can't even give up a few luxuries to show they understand? If they were spending their own money, it would be different, but it's tax dollars footing much of the bill and the country is broke.

A couple years back Obozo started his campaign against "income inequality" but he's since backed off from that. Everybody saw the hypocrisy between that sort of talk and his wife's extravagance.

I don't remember too many (if any) liberals going after Laura Bush. She had that unfortunate tragedy in her youth where she killed someone with her car, nothing to make fun of. But if the same had happened to Michelle Obama I can only imagine the amount of semen some of these one handed typists would be cleaning off their monitors posting about it.

Laura was certainly given a pass for that incident but then she stayed in the background as first lady and didn't say or do anything controversial. Mooch has done the opposite. She has courted controversy and has to take the heat.

Good Rubber Room thread (look at the low-IQ rw responders) :thup: Oh wait!!!

HAHAHA. More calls for censorship from the left. That's all they have. Even they know it's indefensible for mooch to spend millions of tax payer dollars on herself.

MOOchele>>>-----> .
2564063.jpg

also>>>>-------------> .
comparing-michelle-obama-to-zira-of-planet-of-the-apes.jpg

any questions ??

:lmao:

i have never cared for her....she never did what other first ladies did.....choose a cause and promote it...she could have done a lot...instead of the healthy lunches why not make sure all children simply have a lunch? but no she goes for this healthy lunch theme and really over does it...to the max...you can not make kids change their foods habits 180 in a few days....a slow introduction to the changes might have worked but that would not do....

and then telling americans these are hard times and we all must deal with it..while jet setting around the world....

The far right reactionaries, once again lying, insist the "other side" started the name calling. And they are not even good at it.

Fact is Michelle is one of the most admired women in the USA, while HRC has been the most admired 17 of the last 18 years.

We GOP need to reach out to women, not the cheese heads of the far right.

If Michele was not on official business the Oblama's have to reimburse to the treasury dept. the amount of the bill...It's the regs...SOP you know..

To me, most Negros are beautiful people.

To me, Obama and his transfigured male partner are nothing of the sort.
I am sure your penis was disappointed in the lack of touching oneself when evaluating such people, especially when using the cover of a book...to judge...

If Michele was not on official business the Oblama's have to reimburse to the treasury dept. the amount of the bill...It's the regs...SOP you know..

Regs?? HAHAHA. You're gonna have to point out this law to us, but it still won't matter to obozo. He ignores laws whenever he wants as we've seen with obamacare and amnesty.

Forum List

Back