This is why I detest the left.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Quite possibly my favorite scene from the series Band of Brothers.

PFC Webster's frustration was well spoken by the actor in this scene. I can't imagine having lived through the shit these men did. I served in OIF but it was a luxury compared to what these dudes did. Years away from home, no phone calls, letters took months if they arrived at all. Exposure to conditions that would kill all of the soyboys and bed wetters we're forced to enlist in the modern population, never mind the ordinance. We've got people out on full disability for "PTSD" because the BC "verbally assaulted them".

I digress... What PFC Webster's character in this scene said was profound... I'd liked to have actually heard his words.

Those men had to suffer though all those years of training and war, because a bunch of euroweeinies handed power to a cult of personality, which created yet another omnipotent collectivist state hell bent on world domination. Never mind that hitler wasn't even as evil as stalin or mao if you consider the body count as a "score" when it comes to evil. Our nation stepped up, and was the engine of industry for the rest of the world to defeat that regressive regime. If not for American involvement who knows how long that war could have dragged on. If we had not fed and supplied the soviets (which I believe to have been a horrific mistake) communism may not have spread to China and SE Asia.

Yet we have "people" in this country, who are at least semi-literate in spite of public "education" that are still ignorant enough to believe they need a "leader" that will overthrow the power of an oligarchy (that doesn't even exist) and make sure that everyone is "equal". Yet they don't have the critical thinking skills to question the standards of living that everyone will be "equally" entitled to, nor will they question the authority their fuhrer obtains in pursuit of eliminating the economic disparity.

YOU IGNORANT SERVILE SCUM!!!!

You're going to make WW2, WW1, The Crusades and the Plagues look like the Golden Age of mankind compared to is going to happen if the globalist elite obtain the sort of power you're desperate to give them because you are stupid enough to believe it will be "equality". That's why I don't interfere with your abortions or you going queer. You're genetic garbage and you need to be swallowed or flushed down a toilet.

PFC Webster's frustration was well spoken by the actor in this scene. I can't imagine having lived through the shit these men did. I served in OIF but it was a luxury compared to what these dudes did. Years away from home, no phone calls, letters took months if they arrived at all. Exposure to conditions that would kill all of the soyboys and bed wetters we're forced to enlist in the modern population, never mind the ordinance. We've got people out on full disability for "PTSD" because the BC "verbally assaulted them".

I digress... What PFC Webster's character in this scene said was profound... I'd liked to have actually heard his words.

Those men had to suffer though all those years of training and war, because a bunch of euroweeinies handed power to a cult of personality, which created yet another omnipotent collectivist state hell bent on world domination. Never mind that hitler wasn't even as evil as stalin or mao if you consider the body count as a "score" when it comes to evil. Our nation stepped up, and was the engine of industry for the rest of the world to defeat that regressive regime. If not for American involvement who knows how long that war could have dragged on. If we had not fed and supplied the soviets (which I believe to have been a horrific mistake) communism may not have spread to China and SE Asia.

Yet we have "people" in this country, who are at least semi-literate in spite of public "education" that are still ignorant enough to believe they need a "leader" that will overthrow the power of an oligarchy (that doesn't even exist) and make sure that everyone is "equal". Yet they don't have the critical thinking skills to question the standards of living that everyone will be "equally" entitled to, nor will they question the authority their fuhrer obtains in pursuit of eliminating the economic disparity.

You're going to make WW2, WW1, The Crusades and the Plagues look like the Golden Age of mankind compared to is going to happen if the globalist elite obtain the sort of power you're desperate to give them because you are stupid enough to believe it will be "equality". That's why I don't interfere you your abortions or going queer. You're genetic garbage and you need to be swallowed or flushed down a toilet.

You are easily swayed by some movie and have the nerve to ca other folks "servile"?

You're going to make WW2, WW1, The Crusades and the Plagues look like the Golden Age of mankind compared to is going to happen if the globalist elite obtain the sort of power you're desperate to give them because you are stupid enough to believe it will be "equality". That's why I don't interfere you your abortions or going queer. You're genetic garbage and you need to be swallowed or flushed down a toilet.

You are easily swayed by some movie and have the nerve to ca other folks "servile"?

Excellent libtard deflection.

The men I grew up around from that period were heavy drinkers and heavy smokers and you can tell it bothered them cause they never answered when asked what is was like or what job did you do..

Who's deflecting?

• Banned

It's called history you deliberately ignorant piece of shit, and I personally don't want anyone to have to live through a repeat of history when servile parasites like you empowered sociopath authoritarians.

All that manliness made the suicide rate go the highest level ever observed.

BULLSHIT.

I was a lack of manliness that cause suicide rates to skyrocket. The WW2 generation lived through far worse, sucked it up and drove on. Leftists feminized our culture over the decades. It was done deliberately. Kids can't handle reality.

BULLSHIT.

I was a lack of manliness that cause suicide rates to skyrocket. The WW2 generation lived through far worse, sucked it up and drove on. Leftists feminized our culture over the decades. It was done deliberately. Kids can't handle reality.
And that has what to do with the high rate of suicide by WWII vets?

BULLSHIT.

They had their own issues
They just weren’t allowed to talk about them

Alcoholism, Domestic violence filled the void

Who's deflecting?

You rabbit

You're going to make WW2, WW1, The Crusades and the Plagues look like the Golden Age of mankind compared to is going to happen if the globalist elite obtain the sort of power you're desperate to give them because you are stupid enough to believe it will be "equality". That's why I don't interfere with your abortions or you going queer. You're genetic garbage and you need to be swallowed or flushed down a toilet.

how was it the fault of the left?

Forum List

Back