This is Why I Could Never Be a Cop

Sovereign citizens think America is now owned by a private company. And that would make our entire nation private property.

And just like WalMart can say you may not be in their store topless....private property can have rules far more restrictive than public law.

AND....if it is owned by a bank....then cops are acting as agents of the bank...PRIVATE SECURITY over private property....and thus have the right to kick you off the property and put you on trespass notice. For little or no reason.

So....cops can drive Dale Smith to the border....kick him out and ban him from USA INC. property. And....if he's right....it's perfectly legal.

Idiot is actually making the case stronger that he must follow the rules.

I know more than you...infinitely more but I mistakenly thought that you were more "awake"....seems that you worship at the same altar as the leftard clown posse does...imagine that? You are kindred souls with the very posters you claim to have such disdain for. You are on board with totalitarian "gubermint".......good to know.

No I'm no leftist. But I was a cop for nearly a decade and I know 100x more about the law than you.

When I see a retard I call it, even if you're a right winger. And you're a retard.

You wanna argue the legality of Obamacare? Sure. I'm with ya. You wanna try to convince me traffic laws are invalid because some banker in Europe owns our country? Sorry bro.....you're a retard.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You were enforcing acts, statutes and codes all meant to bring in revenue for whatever corporate entity you were working for. Under Common Law, if there is no victim, there is no crime....get it??????

Let's say that I am driving 50 MPH in a 40 mph zone and get pulled over...whom was there a victim or an offended party?????
Dale, you have gone off the deep end. Under your rules if you can drive 90 MPH down my residential street where my kids are playing, then I can shoot you because there are no laws to govern you or me.

No, common sense and Common Law rules the day making each one responsible for their own actions.

Really? Being detained at checkpoints where "Ve must see your papers" is fine with you? You fold like a cheap chair when one of these mall cops enforcing acts, statutes and codes approaches you??? No wonder this country is nothing but a bunch of sacred sheeple.

Not only is it fine with me, I believe we need more such checkpoints and things of that sort. If this nation is to regain its Greatness, we need to be a Nation of Law and Order. Nothing else will do.

Hey numbfuck, this country hasn't been "great" , free or brave during your lifetime......bet me on that one.

Last edited:
Done to the tune of "America".....

Oh gubermint, oh gubermint...
My rights depend on thee......

I bow....and scrape.... at your feet...

Please don't A----rrest me!!!!
You don't have rights to drive on our streets without a drivers license and insurance. Produce them or go to jail and be fined.

You are correct but I do have the right to travel which means under the U.S constitution I can use any fucking road or highway that I want to use un-impededed by code enforcers/mall cops with a badge... with or without a license. Do you even know what a license means according to Black's Law Dictionary?

On Memorial Day evening I was driving along a road in which the police had set up a check point. I showed the officer my driver's license and was on my way in probably less than a minute. I suspect that it would have turned out to be a long night if I had tried to pull the shit showed in the videos on this thread.

You don't have rights to drive on our streets without a drivers license and insurance. Produce them or go to jail and be fined.

You are correct but I do have the right to travel which means under the U.S constitution I can use any fucking road or highway that I want to use un-impededed by code enforcers/mall cops with a badge... with or without a license. Do you even know what a license means according to Black's Law Dictionary?
So you have someone else driving you during your travels?

So you have someone else driving you during your travels?

Nope, I travel every day........

Sovereign citizens think America is now owned by a private company. And that would make our entire nation private property.

And just like WalMart can say you may not be in their store topless....private property can have rules far more restrictive than public law.

AND....if it is owned by a bank....then cops are acting as agents of the bank...PRIVATE SECURITY over private property....and thus have the right to kick you off the property and put you on trespass notice. For little or no reason.

So....cops can drive Dale Smith to the border....kick him out and ban him from USA INC. property. And....if he's right....it's perfectly legal.

Idiot is actually making the case stronger that he must follow the rules.

I know more than you...infinitely more but I mistakenly thought that you were more "awake"....seems that you worship at the same altar as the leftard clown posse does...imagine that? You are kindred souls with the very posters you claim to have such disdain for. You are on board with totalitarian "gubermint".......good to know.

No I'm no leftist. But I was a cop for nearly a decade and I know 100x more about the law than you.

When I see a retard I call it, even if you're a right winger. And you're a retard.

You wanna argue the legality of Obamacare? Sure. I'm with ya. You wanna try to convince me traffic laws are invalid because some banker in Europe owns our country? Sorry bro.....you're a retard.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You were enforcing acts, statutes and codes all meant to bring in revenue for whatever corporate entity you were working for. Under Common Law, if there is no victim, there is no crime....get it??????

Let's say that I am driving 50 MPH in a 40 mph zone and get pulled over...whom was there a victim or an offended party?????
Dale, you have gone off the deep end. Under your rules if you can drive 90 MPH down my residential street where my kids are playing, then I can shoot you because there are no laws to govern you or me.

No, common sense and Common Law rules the day making each one responsible for their own actions.
The laws are written by the legislative branch. We don't want people decided which laws are valid or not, that's what courts are for.

Wrong. The right to travel does not mean the right to drive or any other means you prefer. You are confused. You cannot demand a bus ride, train ride, etc. You can ride your bicycle where lawful. The playing cards in the spokes may raise a few eyebrows though.

I know what size hole that cop's. 40 S&W is gonna leave coming out of your body if you don't shut your mouth and do what he tells you to.... and I'll be on HIS side if he does it.

I hear this Sovereign Citizen crap constantly and it's total BS so far as I'm concerned. If you want to be a citizen, follow the laws. If not, please go the hell away.

I know what size hole that cop's. 40 S&W is gonna leave coming out of your body if you don't shut your mouth and do what he tells you to.... and I'll be on HIS side if he does it.

I hear this Sovereign Citizen crap constantly and it's total BS so far as I'm concerned. If you want to be a citizen, follow the laws. If not, please go the hell away.

No, dumb ass, it's pre 14th amendment citizenship and "no", I have no desire to be a U.S citizen pledging loyalty to this foreign corporate "gubermint" entity whose headquarters are in Washington D.C. My right to exist on this planet are not "privileges" granted to me by a benevolent "gubermint" that can decide to take those privileges away at their whim. People have got to wake up as to what has been done to them. We are being squeezed and it has gotten monumentally worse since 9/11. This is a nation full of apathetic sheeple.

No, dumb ass, it's pre 14th amendment citizenship and "no", I have no desire to be a U.S citizen pledging loyalty to this foreign corporate "gubermint" entity whose headquarters are in Washington D.C. My right to exist on this planet are not "privileges" granted to me by a benevolent "gubermint" that can decide to take those privileges away at their whim. People have got to wake up as to what has been done to them. We are being squeezed and it has gotten monumentally worse since 9/11. This is a nation full of apathetic sheeple.

Your right to exist in this world is not my concern. My concern is the safety and proper governance of this country. Don't like the qrth Amendment?..... get it repealed. U til then it's the law of the land, so deal with it or pay the price.

Your right to exist in this world is not my concern. My concern is the safety and proper governance of this country. Don't like the qrth Amendment?..... get it repealed. U til then it's the law of the land, so deal with it or pay the price.

"My concern is the safety and proper governance of this country."

Dude, the ship sailed a loooooong time ago.

I think that I no longer like you, jim bowie
Meh, I dont like me either.

At least we agree on something.
Strange thing to say. Are you PaintMyHouse?

I just dont lie to myself to feel better about myself any more.

I have Aspergers Syndrome, and few people like me in Real Life, even my kids.

The world isnt wrong; I am an ass hole. A natural born ass hole.

But that is who I am, so I just try my best to be a decent person, but it is difficult as normal people are so weird.

Tired of asking people to forgive me, so I dont forgive me either.

Fuck it. My wife, and Jesus, and my Mom love me, for some reason only God knows.

That will have to be enough.
Hmmm! This isn't FACEBOOK...
lol, congratulations on your grasp of the OBVIOUS, chief

How sad a world we live in when some gorilla is caged up and then shot when someone invades HIS space, all the while Dale is running around free and alive.

"Pre" 14th Amendment. Meaning....the Constitution was updated by We The People. You can't nullify the law just because you don't like it.

I never knew you were such a die hard retard.

So let me guess....you think you're also allowed to buy an F16 (if you had the money for one) and fly it around America with no pilots license...and land/take off at any airport you wish because...well....you have a right to travel. Right???

You people should be deported with all the street thugs.

I'd have done gone and killed a dozen of these retards by now and be in jail the rest of my life.

What a bunch of fools, interfering with the normal business of a peace officer carrying out his duty with mind numbingly stupid questions and ignorant moronic assertions. "I am a man, not a person." "What right does a man have to stop another man?" (you mean like a man who is an authorized peace officer? tons of right) "Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? " (No, you are bleeding out through the 45 hole I just put in your forehead, dipshit).

Please, if we cant allow cops to simply kill these cretins on sight, then lets sterilize all of them for the sake of humanity.

Sovereign Citizen assholes aren't worth going to prison over.

Dale and his sovereign citizen butt buddies are delusional.

They don't grasp that ANYWHERE they go....someone's law will govern their behavior. Here....it is government of city, state, federal.

If they went to a less governed city in Mexico....the drug cartels would be governing their behaviors.

If they went to Afghanistan....the religious factions would.

Government, religion or criminal gangs. One of the three is always in charge.

HERE Dale....we have government. And a good kind...not like Soviet or Chinese government. We vote for ours. It works pretty well all things considered.

But....Dale and his beer drinking redneck butt buddies have discovered something that apparently every lawyer and judge in America hasnt. That we can all disobey they law.

Dale....you and your pathetic douche bag peers are no different than the lawless street thugs of Chicago. And need to be treated as such.

Hey Dale, maybe you could follow Peter's plan

latest

LOL what a retard

While I disagree with Dale, there is a strong independence and self-reliance streak in American culture that is being sadly eroded in todays pop culture.

Cops should be polite and courteous in dealing with the public, but some of these 'sovereign citizen' loons run the concept into the mud with their ridiculous claims and behavior.

We the citizens of the United States ARE sovereign and the government works for US, we dont serve them and they do not rule us.

But we can press that point without engaging in absurdity.

Forum List

Back