This is Why I Could Never Be a Cop

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I'd have done gone and killed a dozen of these retards by now and be in jail the rest of my life.

What a bunch of fools, interfering with the normal business of a peace officer carrying out his duty with mind numbingly stupid questions and ignorant moronic assertions. "I am a man, not a person." "What right does a man have to stop another man?" (you mean like a man who is an authorized peace officer? tons of right) "Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? Am I being detained? " (No, you are bleeding out through the 45 hole I just put in your forehead, dipshit).

Please, if we cant allow cops to simply kill these cretins on sight, then lets sterilize all of them for the sake of humanity.

These are troublemakers. I guess they want criminals running free and speeding down the highway evading the police just because they don't want to follow our laws. This is anarchy and an example needs to be made of these assholes.

Really, Jim???? I thought you understood what was going on. My rights are not "privileges" that can be taken away at the whim of a benevolent corporate "for profit" entity. My right to travel (as long as I am not doing commercial business) does not require a license nor does it require me to register my vehicle. Look up what "register" means in Black's Law dictionary. I am not required to show my ID or even give my name unless I am being detained lawfully for being suspected of violating one of their acts, statutes or codes because this corporate "gubermint" cannot pass laws because it is a corporate entity bound by the Universal Commercial Code. If you do not understand your rights instead of "privileges"...you are going to get railroaded every time. We are not under Common Law, we are under admiralty law which conforms with the UCC. I know how to get out of paying traffic tickets and I know how to tell the cops to "go pound sand" when they have attempted to harass me for simply going about my business. I have made it my business to know the things I do and the people that had their rights violated will make the corporate entities that hired these thugs will pay through the nose.

Bunch of thug losers who don't wanna pay for car insurance. Fucking retards. Great video....enjoyed it immensely.

These are troublemakers. I guess they want criminals running free and speeding down the highway evading the police just because they don't want to follow our laws. This is anarchy and an example needs to be made of these assholes.

Really? Being detained at checkpoints where "Ve must see your papers" is fine with you? You fold like a cheap chair when one of these mall cops enforcing acts, statutes and codes approaches you??? No wonder this country is nothing but a bunch of sacred sheeple.

Really? Being detained at checkpoints where "Ve must see your papers" is fine with you? You fold like a cheap chair when one of these mall cops enforcing acts, statutes and codes approaches you??? No wonder this country is nothing but a bunch of sacred sheeple.

You people are morons. It's publicly funded highway. Using it means you follow the laws passed by We The People....including having a DL and insurance to use it.

You morons try to cite the "Articles of Confederation" from 1777 as why you don't to follow our laws. That document was VOIDED when our nation passed the US Constitution. And each amendment after that. The states ratified this.

And the idea that each of the 50 states is a sovereign state which VOLUNTEERED to sign onto it and empower that document to hold authority over the state.....was agreed to. By the people.

And that document allows states to have their own laws too. Like traffic laws.

You sovereign citizen retards are as bad as the Chicago street thugs.

Really, Jim???? I thought you understood what was going on. My rights are not "privileges" that can be taken away at the whim of a benevolent corporate "for profit" entity. My right to travel (as long as I am not doing commercial business) does not require a license nor does it require me to register my vehicle. Look up what "register" means in Black's Law dictionary. I am not required to show my ID or even give my name unless I am being detained lawfully for being suspected of violating one of their acts, statutes or codes because this corporate "gubermint" cannot pass laws because it is a corporate entity bound by the Universal Commercial Code. If you do not understand your rights instead of "privileges"...you are going to get railroaded every time. We are not under Common Law, we are under admiralty law which conforms with the UCC. I know how to get out of paying traffic tickets and I know how to tell the cops to "go pound sand" when they have attempted to harass me for simply going about my business. I have made it my business to know the things I do and the people that had their rights violated will make the corporate entities that hired these thugs will pay through the nose.

So do you avoid paying traffic tickets?

You people are morons. It's publicly funded highway. Using it means you follow the laws passed by We The People....including having a DL and insurance to use it.

You morons try to cite the "Articles of Confederation" from 1777 as why you don't to follow our laws. That document was VOIDED when our nation passed the US Constitution. And each amendment after that. The states ratified this.

And the idea that each of the 50 states is a sovereign state which VOLUNTEERED to sign onto it and empower that document to hold authority over the state.....was agreed to. By the people.

No, you are wrong....the right to travel has nothing to do with the Articles Of Confederation of 1787. We do not have laws....we have acts, statutes and codes because USA.INC is a corporate entity......it is a foreign owned entity that was taken into receivership due to bankruptcy in 1950. The International Monetary Fund actually runs this country and it is owned by international bankers.....fact.

So do you avoid paying traffic tickets?

Not that I get many but I have gotten out of three in the last 4 years by refusing "to contract" because everything is based on cohesion contracts.

No, you are wrong....the right to travel has nothing to do with the Articles Of Confederation of 1787. We do not have laws....we have acts, statutes and codes because USA.INC is a corporate entity......it is a foreign owned entity that was taken into receivership due to bankruptcy in 1950. The International Monetary Fund actually runs this country and it is owned by international bankers.....fact.

Cool story bro. So if a private bank owns the US....then all of the United States of America is private property. And on private property you have to follow the rules of the owner of the property. Or...you can be forced to leave.

If anything....you morons make a STRONGER case for why you must follow traffic laws.

Sovereign citizens think America is now owned by a private company. And that would make our entire nation private property.

And just like WalMart can say you may not be in their store topless....private property can have rules far more restrictive than public law.

AND....if it is owned by a bank....then cops are acting as agents of the bank...PRIVATE SECURITY over private property....and thus have the right to kick you off the property and put you on trespass notice. For little or no reason.

So....cops can drive Dale Smith to the border....kick him out and ban him from USA INC. property. And....if he's right....it's perfectly legal.

Idiot is actually making the case stronger that he must follow the rules.

Cool story bro. So if a private bank owns the US....then all of the United States of America is private property. And on private property you have to follow the rules of the owner of the property. Or...you can be forced to leave.

If anything....you morons make a STRONGER case for why you must follow traffic laws.

Try photographing a federal "gubermint" building and they will tell you that you are not on public property....maybe you are starting to "get it".....

Sovereign citizens think America is now owned by a private company. And that would make our entire nation private property.

And just like WalMart can say you may not be in their store topless....private property can have rules far more restrictive than public law.

AND....if it is owned by a bank....then cops are acting as agents of the bank...PRIVATE SECURITY over private property....and thus have the right to kick you off the property and put you on trespass notice. For little or no reason.

So....cops can drive Dale Smith to the border....kick him out and ban him from USA INC. property. And....if he's right....it's perfectly legal.

Idiot is actually making the case stronger that he must follow the rules.

I know more than you...infinitely more but I mistakenly thought that you were more "awake"....seems that you worship at the same altar as the leftard clown posse does...imagine that? You are kindred souls with the very posters you claim to have such disdain for. You are on board with totalitarian "gubermint".......good to know.

Try photographing a federal "gubermint" building and they will tell you that you are not on public property....maybe you are starting to "get it".....

So government can't have secure facilities?? Go to a military base and demand to be allowed on to film and photograph it. It's public. You won't be allowed at many of them.

Why can't you film in a court? Victim privacy laws. Rape victim could be on the stand testifying. You shouldn't film them and stick it on YouTube.

What I "get" is there are morons like you who were brainwashed by some other moron into thinking the basic laws in our country are invalid because of some John Wayne cowboy interpretation you have of them.

A law is nothing more than a set of rules agreed upon by a majority of the people living in a place...and appointing people to enforce them.

We The People agreed on our laws Dale. Traffic laws included. It's so if you wreck into my car....you have insurance to repair my property. It's so some lunatic who can't drive won't kill my 16 year old daughter in her car.

See??? Most of us like our laws. We passed them as a group.

Obey them. Or....fucking leave.

Forum List

Back