This is Why I Could Never Be a Cop

Well, I don't agree with Dale's views about licenses and things but he is right about the government being corrupt and doing things just to get "income" from American citizens.

Really??? Hmmm. If they wanted all that revenue....why do they "target" poor people who don't have cash to pay the fine....and end up in jail instead...COSTING the government money.

Hmmmm. Never seem to answer that one.

For the most part I was amused by the OP video since no policemen got hurt. Enjoyed watching the windows get smashed and a few of the folks being tased. The only one I was uncomfortable with was pretty close to the beginning when there was a child in car. As for the thought of "why I wouldn't want to be a cop", these far left and right wingers would indeed make the job a pain. But what would really get to me would be the Rodney King sort of situation and finding the strength to conduct myself professionally after involvement in a high speed chase. For sure I'd be wound up pretty tight and would be wanting to kick the crap out of driver no matter who it was, other than a woman.

Forum List

Back