This Is Why I Always Helped Illegals Who Came To My Door

I work with people occasionally who distribute food, water, clothing, and medical care to illegals crossing the desert. I do it, because it is the right thing to do. However, I must admit that I feel like it is a bonus that I am condemned by the Right for doing so.

As for Mexicans in general, I find them to be humble, polite, grateful, and hard working. I also routinely deal with them when I buy prescriptions and have dental work done in Nogales.

I can still see some of those faces, dirty and exhausted and really, just about done in. Perched on the edge of the couch or drinking boiling hot water from the hose in the front yard.

I would always try to have chocolate and real orange juice on hand. I'd make them cheese sandwiches and fill up their water jugs with ice and water. I'd also keep small bottles of water frozen so they would thaw as they walked, giving them cold water.

People have no idea how many Border Patrol there are around Tucson. I can remember seeing the Border Patrol trucks go by and once, one followed me on the dirt road when I had four illegals in the car with me. If he had stopped me, I would have ended up in jail.

Several times, I drove them into town to the bus stop. And 2-3 times, drove them all the way to Eloy, a farming community north of Tucson, where they had jobs waiting in the fields.

They always wanted to pay for the help and would have money in plastic baggies in their shoe.

Once, driving into Tucson on Ajo, I picked up a family. It was one of the extremely hot summers in the 80s and they just about couldn't walk another step. I stopped at a Circle K and got hot dogs, candy bars and water for each of them. They recognized the Border Patrol HQ on Ajo just inside Tucson. They had a map with a destination on the Tohono O'odom reservation south of Tucson, so I took them there. It was a tiny adobe house and people poured out to welcome their family members.

The saddest was when the sheriff was holding three in my front yard, waiting for Border Patrol to come get them. They were sitting on the ground, under the tree, totally exhausted, very near complete collapse. The deputy misunderstood, saying he was sorry but they'd get them out of my yard as soon as they could. I made flavored coffee for them, hot and sugary and one of them kissed my hand.

I would always tell them, Via con Dios when we parted.

Some of them walk for weeks and weeks. Most of the women are raped - I've read that its more than 80%

Sometime ago, there was an article in the AZ Daily Star about what happens to the body when you die of dehydration. It must be a real horror - very painful. The illegals themselves would find bodies of others who didn't make it.

How desperate must someone be to leave everything they know and love to risk it all?

ThanksJesusforthefood.jpg

Cry me a river. Where is the compassion for American families who have lost their jobs to illegal aliens and can't feed their own kids? Only 3% of illegal aliens are picking crops. So most crops aren't being picked by them. Their greedy employers pass their social costs on to we the taxpayer. Many Americans have had their ID's stolen and their credit ruined due to an illegal alien. Many Americans have been victims of other crimes by illegal aliens. They have no respect for our borders nor our laws. How anyone can defend them is beyond me.

yes because we all know the mexicans coming across the border have the power to move our factory's off shore thus decimating the American worker they also have the power to tell people to hire them , right??

Now for some facts

Sonali Kolhatkar After 20 Years NAFTA Leaves Mexico 8217 s Economy in Ruins - Sonali Kolhatkar -Truthdig

desperate people do desperate things

I can still see some of those faces, dirty and exhausted and really, just about done in. Perched on the edge of the couch or drinking boiling hot water from the hose in the front yard.

I would always try to have chocolate and real orange juice on hand. I'd make them cheese sandwiches and fill up their water jugs with ice and water. I'd also keep small bottles of water frozen so they would thaw as they walked, giving them cold water.

People have no idea how many Border Patrol there are around Tucson. I can remember seeing the Border Patrol trucks go by and once, one followed me on the dirt road when I had four illegals in the car with me. If he had stopped me, I would have ended up in jail.

Several times, I drove them into town to the bus stop. And 2-3 times, drove them all the way to Eloy, a farming community north of Tucson, where they had jobs waiting in the fields.

They always wanted to pay for the help and would have money in plastic baggies in their shoe.

Once, driving into Tucson on Ajo, I picked up a family. It was one of the extremely hot summers in the 80s and they just about couldn't walk another step. I stopped at a Circle K and got hot dogs, candy bars and water for each of them. They recognized the Border Patrol HQ on Ajo just inside Tucson. They had a map with a destination on the Tohono O'odom reservation south of Tucson, so I took them there. It was a tiny adobe house and people poured out to welcome their family members.

The saddest was when the sheriff was holding three in my front yard, waiting for Border Patrol to come get them. They were sitting on the ground, under the tree, totally exhausted, very near complete collapse. The deputy misunderstood, saying he was sorry but they'd get them out of my yard as soon as they could. I made flavored coffee for them, hot and sugary and one of them kissed my hand.

Some of them walk for weeks and weeks. Most of the women are raped - I've read that its more than 80%

Sometime ago, there was an article in the AZ Daily Star about what happens to the body when you die of dehydration. It must be a real horror - very painful. The illegals themselves would find bodies of others who didn't make it.

How desperate must someone be to leave everything they know and love to risk it all?

Cry me a river. Where is the compassion for American families who have lost their jobs to illegal aliens and can't feed their own kids? Only 3% of illegal aliens are picking crops. So most crops aren't being picked by them. Their greedy employers pass their social costs on to we the taxpayer. Many Americans have had their ID's stolen and their credit ruined due to an illegal alien. Many Americans have been victims of other crimes by illegal aliens. They have no respect for our borders nor our laws. How anyone can defend them is beyond me.

You must live a sheltered life not knowing any Mexicans or people of color, ignorance is fear . Crime? most undocumented people do not want to call attention to themselves and don't want any interaction with the authorities in this country. The are just ring to make money so their families can survive, would you do any less for yours?

Undocumented workers grim reality speak out on abuse and risk deportation US news theguardian.com

You must live a sheltered life not knowing any Mexicans or people of color, ignorance is fear . Crime? most undocumented people do not want to call attention to themselves and don't want any interaction with the authorities in this country. The are just ring to make money so their families can survive, would you do any less for yours?

Undocumented workers grim reality speak out on abuse and risk deportation US news theguardian.com

"In Austin, Texas, Antonio Campos Lozano and five of his fellow construction workers had gone unpaid by their boss. They had worked night shifts doing building work in a local mall and then often worked through the day elsewhere around the city for the same man.

"Sometimes you don't go home. You just get ready for the next shift. We work for our families. That's the main reason. We have bills to pay and families to support," he said.

But then their boss refused to pay them, and the crew reported the local businessman to a workers' rights group which took legal action.

Astonishingly, Lozano then started getting text messages from the man threatening deportation to the entire crew. "I am going to do whatever it takes to have them sent back to Mexico," read one message sent to Lozano and seen by the Guardian. Lozano is in the US legally, but the employer was explicit about the rest of the crew who were undocumented. "Your [sic] the only one that won't get sent back. Tell that to them," another text stated."

I work with people occasionally who distribute food, water, clothing, and medical care to illegals crossing the desert. I do it, because it is the right thing to do. However, I must admit that I feel like it is a bonus that I am condemned by the Right for doing so.

As for Mexicans in general, I find them to be humble, polite, grateful, and hard working. I also routinely deal with them when I buy prescriptions and have dental work done in Nogales.

Nothing wrong with giving humanitarian aid but then they should be sent back over the border to their homeland. No, Mexicans aren't any different than any other group. They have their bad ones in the same percentages as everyone else. They are good at playing the humble card to gain sympathy. Hard working or not they have no right to come here and steal a job from an American. Americans work hard also.

"In Austin, Texas, Antonio Campos Lozano and five of his fellow construction workers had gone unpaid by their boss. They had worked night shifts doing building work in a local mall and then often worked through the day elsewhere around the city for the same man.

"Sometimes you don't go home. You just get ready for the next shift. We work for our families. That's the main reason. We have bills to pay and families to support," he said.

But then their boss refused to pay them, and the crew reported the local businessman to a workers' rights group which took legal action.

Astonishingly, Lozano then started getting text messages from the man threatening deportation to the entire crew. "I am going to do whatever it takes to have them sent back to Mexico," read one message sent to Lozano and seen by the Guardian. Lozano is in the US legally, but the employer was explicit about the rest of the crew who were undocumented. "Your [sic] the only one that won't get sent back. Tell that to them," another text stated."

When you break laws expect to have bad things happen to you. Americans who have lost their jobs to illegal aliens (not undocumented) can't feed their families either. Are their families less important than an illegal alien lawbreakers?

It's not a crime to steal an American's ID or evade income taxes? They aren't undocumented they are illegal aliens. I wouldn't violate another country's immigration laws I would seek changes in my own country. Most here illegally aren't starving either. It is just that they can make more money here at the expense of taking a job from an American. Do you care? Apparently not. Your compassion is so misplaced that's its pathetic.

yes because we all know the mexicans coming across the border have the power to move our factory's off shore thus decimating the American worker they also have the power to tell people to hire them , right??

Now for some facts

Sonali Kolhatkar After 20 Years NAFTA Leaves Mexico 8217 s Economy in Ruins - Sonali Kolhatkar -Truthdig

Both outsourcing and illegal immigration hurt American job opportunities. Not that you care. Illegals have no right to accept jobs offered to them by greedy, unscrupulous employers. These people aren't desperate. Get a grip! They simply want what we have and they don't give a damn who they have to hurt to get it.

I have helped an illegal alien woman being pursued by her Mexican abuser, I got no thanks for that. Mexican men are abusers, they rape and intimidate, I have seen it here on this board. I will fight you, though. Call me a bitch...You supporters of illegals and their brand of hate. I will fight you.
Alllllrighty then!
Alrighty then? I helped this woman hide from her MEXICAN man that was trying to kill her. Mexicans are so abusive and we pretend its a cultural thing. I notice Hispanics are abusive, it's a cultural thing? No? Don't call me bitch. Mexicans like abuse. It's what they do. To our immigration laws and anything else, but they don't like being called out for it though, and ya'al know it. Racism, xenophobia..,like that.

Not even close to the truth.

Not even close.

When you break laws expect to have bad things happen to you. Americans who have lost their jobs to illegal aliens (not undocumented) can't feed their families either. Are their families less important than an illegal alien lawbreakers?

Its well known that Mexicans do not steal jobs from Americans. The fact is, Americans won't do the work because its too hard and doesn't pay enough to live on.

A lot of Americans go to Mexico for affordable health/dental care as well as prescriptions.

In Nogales, Calle Obregon is well known for an excellent pharmacy and dental clinics. I used to buy Ketoconazole (Nizoral) there for treating my own and rescue dogs who got Valley Fever. The drug is extremely expensive and since the dosage is based on weight, the cost for a single dog's treatment can go to several hundred dollars a month.

Just another example of medical tourism.

Romans 13:1-7
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Windship

You threaten to kill two posters and then preach the bible?

Typical.

Edited to add: So-called christians believe Jesus was born in a barn because land-owners refused his mother and cuckolded father were refused shelter. And yet, they would do the same while preaching their religion to those who refuse to turn away desperate human beings.

How do you get more hypocritical than that?

Last edited:

Now for some facts

Both outsourcing and illegal immigration hurt American job opportunities. Not that you care. Illegals have no right to accept jobs offered to them by greedy, unscrupulous employers. These people aren't desperate. Get a grip! They simply want what we have and they don't give a damn who they have to hurt to get it.

You must be thrilled that President Obama has deported more than 2 million (more than any other president) and put more Border Patrol on our southern border - more than any other president.

Bush, Kyl and McCain all refused to help Arizona with illegals. They ignored the problems - except during campaign years. Then, it was all show and no go from all three.

Its well known that Mexicans do not steal jobs from Americans. The fact is, Americans won't do the work because its too hard and doesn't pay enough to live on.

That's an outright lie! Illegal aliens have flooded the construction industry. Americans have always done those jobs for a fair wage. It doesn't pay enough to live on now because employers have cut the wages in half to get their cheap, illegal labor.

Now for some facts

You must be thrilled that President Obama has deported more than 2 million (more than any other president) and put more Border Patrol on our southern border - more than any other president.

Bush, Kyl and McCain all refused to help Arizona with illegals. They ignored the problems - except during campaign years. Then, it was all show and no go from all three.

Wrong again! Obama admitted that he cooked the books on deportations. He counted those who were turned back at the border. No other president did that. Does he deserve praise for instructing Homeland Security not to deport any illegal unless they are "convicted" criminals? How about DACA that he implemented by EO without congress' approval which gave hundreds of thousands of them a stay of deportation twice for two years with work permits? So you were sayin?

Now for some facts

Romans 13:1-7
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Windship

You threaten to kill two posters and then preach the bible?

Typical.

Edited to add: So-called christians believe Jesus was born in a barn because land-owners refused his mother and cuckolded father were refused shelter. And yet, they would do the same while preaching their religion to those who refuse to turn away desperate human beings.

How do you get more hypocritical than that?

Jesus and Mary weren't illegal aliens and these illegals today are not desperate human beings and they have no right to take from American families for their own selfish motives. They break most of God's commandments so who's the hypocrite now? You and them!

There was no such thing as a native-American. They migrated here just like the Europeans did. Why would a so-called native American who is a citizen of this country protest someone who is anti-"illegal" immigration (no they aren't anti'-"immigrant"). Nah, this is a disgruntled Mexican with indio roots that is protesting. Their land is south of our border not here.

10 - 15,000 years ago? The first humans to populate the continent? Yeah, that counts as "native."

Forum List

Back