This Is Why I Always Helped Illegals Who Came To My Door

Wow, you go slumming like it's some kind battle wound or something. Try living with illegals for 15 years or so. You don't give us the superficial patina that you know illegals. It isn't anecdotal ( I hate that word), its a reality. Mexicans aren't adapting to this culture, the only thing they add is crime and backwardness. But 15 years plus of experience doesn't seem to mean anything anymore, everyone has an A-hole and an option.

This is exactly what people were saying about the Chinese back in the late 1800's, which resulted in this nation's first immigration restriction law aimed at a specific race, back in 1882. I am afraid that you can not take pride in being the first racist on your side of the aisle:

Chinese Exclusion Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

133115985.png

I wish I knew where thes fucking bastards like luddly and this guy lived

sounds like you have christer revenge fantasy's. Not good threatening people thumper

I see no threat here. What I do sees a person that says he will debate anyone that wants to.
Seems to me that bleeding hearts get to say whatever they want here at USMB and the rest are
made part of a plan to be removed from this site because of their opposite views.

That's because we are all illegal aliens on this board, Windship, and we are stealing the board from you white, legal Americans....

sounds like you have christer revenge fantasy's. Not good threatening people thumper

I see no threat here. What I do sees a person that says he will debate anyone that wants to.
Seems to me that bleeding hearts get to say whatever they want here at USMB and the rest are
made part of a plan to be removed from this site because of their opposite views.

That's because we are all illegal aliens on this board, Windship, and we are stealing the board from you white, legal Americans....

Wow! Another GOLD MEMBER! Wow!! lol,... Dope. And with almost 4500 posts in less than 1 year, Id bet you are an Illegal mex in southern Arizona, that is not working and taking all you can get from my country.

Wow, you go slumming like it's some kind battle wound or something. Try living with illegals for 15 years or so. You don't give us the superficial patina that you know illegals. It isn't anecdotal ( I hate that word), its a reality. Mexicans aren't adapting to this culture, the only thing they add is crime and backwardness. But 15 years plus of experience doesn't seem to mean anything anymore, everyone has an A-hole and an option.

This is exactly what people were saying about the Chinese back in the late 1800's, which resulted in this nation's first immigration restriction law aimed at a specific race, back in 1882. I am afraid that you can not take pride in being the first racist on your side of the aisle:

Chinese Exclusion Act - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"fools talk because they have to say something"

Wow! Another GOLD MEMBER! Wow!! lol,... Dope. And with almost 4500 posts in less than 1 year, Id bet you are an Illegal mex in southern Arizona, that is not working and taking all you can get from my country.

75% of your post is correct, Windy, but you will have to figure out for yourself which part in incorrect....:laugh2:

Is this a trap or something? I once helped a gay Buddhist Nazi change the tire of old white old guy that looked like Archie Bunker sort of thingy? I hate that crap. So Anecdotal. Why is it nobody else uses a word like Anecdotal but one poster? Meanwhile, back at the ranch, illegal aliens are raping, killing and it's business as usual. Why bother with the outrage... Anglos notice that, it's business as usual. It is what Mexicans do, and we non Hispanics aren't supposed to notice, yeah we notice alright.We just aren't supposed to say anything about it, though.

Last edited:

Are you seriously sugge

Are you seriously suggesting that we discriminate in our legal immigrations numbers today? Are you serious that we are the same country we were back then? We have 320 million people in this country today and many of them can't even find a job. And by the way, are you aware that Latinos hold the highest numbers in our country for legal immigration annually and that doesn't even count their family reunification numbers. We allow in 1 million legal immigrants a year. How many will be enough for you?

All this hand wringing over terrorists crossing the southern border, when in it is possible to cross the Canadian Border on the honor system, by stopping at the unmanned border crossing, and using the telephone there to notify officials that you are getting ready to cross into the USA. BTW, this is real. I have been there, and seen it.

CNN.com - Anderson Cooper 360 Blog

Is this a trap or something? I once helped a gay Buddhist Nazi change the tire of old white old guy that looked like Archie Bunker sort of thingy? I hate that crap. So Anecdotal. Why is it nobody else uses a word like Anecdotal but one poster? Meanwhile, back at the ranch, illegal aliens are raping, killing and it's business as usual. Why bother with the outrage... Anglos notice that, it's business as usual. It is what Mexicans do, and we non Hispanics aren't supposed to notice, yeah we notice alright.We just aren't supposed to say anything about it, though.

Wow, biddy goes for the passive-aggressive, victimology racist approach all in one post. So much whining, so little time...

All this hand wringing over terrorists crossing the southern border, when in it is possible to cross the Canadian Border on the honor system, by stopping at the unmanned border crossing, and using the telephone there to notify officials that you are getting ready to cross into the USA. BTW, this is real. I have been there, and seen it.

How many illegals have managed to breach our northern border vs our southern one? What is the likelyhood that terrorists have managed to sneak right in along with Mexicans and other Latinos? Even the FBI Director has said that many OTM's from known terrorists countries have managed to slip through our southern border and disappeared into our country. I rest my case.

How many illegals have managed to breach our northern border vs our southern one? What is the likelyhood that terrorists have managed to sneak right in along with Mexicans and other Latinos? Even the FBI Director has said that many OTM's from known terrorists countries have managed to slip through our southern border and disappeared into our country. I rest my case.

Ok, You win. I am terrified of all the ISIS Muslims wearing sombreros passing my home here south of Tucson. In hopes that they will not harm me, I leave prayer rugs on my back patio, lined up with Mecca so that they don't have to get their ponchos dirty during calls to prayer. I have "welcome" signs out their printed in both Spanish and Arabic.

Now that you have got me scared of Muslim illegal aliens, do you want to warn me about Obama's upcoming death panels, or move straight to the government's planned gun confiscation in preparation of the upcoming new world order?

Last edited:
s

Ok, You win. I am terrified of all the ISIS Muslims wearing sombreros passing my home here south of Tucson. In hopes that they will not harm me, I leave prayer rugs on my back patio, lined up with Mecca so that they don't have to get their ponchos dirty during calls to prayer. I have "welcome" signs out their printed in both Spanish and Arabic.

Now that you have got me scared of Muslim illegal aliens, do you want to warn me about Obama's upcoming death panels, or move straight to the government's planned gun confiscation in preparation of the upcoming new world order?

You won't be laughing and poking fun if and when these terrorists that have snuck in through our southern border and pulled another one of their dirty deeds in our country. What's with the sombreros and ponchos remarks? Who's suggesting that Mexicans are terrorists? Grasping at straws now are you?

Another thing do you think that the drug cartels are above taking bribes from these terrorists to gain entry into our country via our southern border?

Last edited:
SURE ya did Luddley !!

So what are the differences between a military invasion and an invasion of illegal immigrants?
There is no 'invasion.'

An immigrant isn't 'illegal' until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law, as all persons in the United States are entitled to due process (see Plyler v. Doe (1984)).

lol...just "no they wouldnt" no elaboration or explanation. Just blurt out "no they wouldnt".
So...why not?

I assume you support illegal aliens breaking the law and crossing the border without documentation.

I certainly do. Stupid laws should be disobeyed.

I don't. Its a lot more complicated than that.

But, that's not what this thread is about. When a human being is standing on your front porch, exhausted and near total collapse, you don't close your door.

Over a period of more than 25 years, I helped hundreds and would do it again. There were some I helped every year. They were going to the same crop-picking job every year and knew they could stop at our place for help.

Much of my perspective on this formed when I was a union construction worker. Union guys pretty consistently look down on non-union workers, but have a particular contempt for immigrant, non-union workers. And I couldn't get past the irony that the 'wetbacks' they so despised, in general, worked twice as hard as the union jackasses who spit on them for their effort. And for a fraction of union wages.

How unbelievably sad.
You just dont know why huh?
Well, here goes...because illegals break unions, drive down wages, working conditions while driving up the required hours to be worked.
Those union guys get it and understand while you and your ilk dont.

I assume you support illegal aliens breaking the law and crossing the border without documentation.

I certainly do. Stupid laws should be disobeyed.

I don't. Its a lot more complicated than that.

But, that's not what this thread is about. When a human being is standing on your front porch, exhausted and near total collapse, you don't close your door.

Over a period of more than 25 years, I helped hundreds and would do it again. There were some I helped every year. They were going to the same crop-picking job every year and knew they could stop at our place for help.

Much of my perspective on this formed when I was a union construction worker. Union guys pretty consistently look down on non-union workers, but have a particular contempt for immigrant, non-union workers. And I couldn't get past the irony that the 'wetbacks' they so despised, in general, worked twice as hard as the union jackasses who spit on them for their effort. And for a fraction of union wages.

How unbelievably sad.
You just dont know why huh?
Well, here goes...because illegals break unions, drive down wages, working conditions while driving up the required hours to be worked.
Those union guys get it and understand while you and your ilk dont.

Oh I get it. It's a good-old-boy's club and they don't want to share the special privilege they've negotiated from government. I just don't have any sympathy for their whiny asses.

Forum List

Back