This Is Why I Always Helped Illegals Who Came To My Door

I assume you support illegal aliens breaking the law and crossing the border without documentation.

I certainly do. Stupid laws should be disobeyed.

I don't. Its a lot more complicated than that.

But, that's not what this thread is about. When a human being is standing on your front porch, exhausted and near total collapse, you don't close your door.

Over a period of more than 25 years, I helped hundreds and would do it again. There were some I helped every year. They were going to the same crop-picking job every year and knew they could stop at our place for help.

a6badd65c8bb4ed711fe73a2779d1eb8.jpg

"If you are helping them enter the country illegally they are committing a crime and you are helping them do it." (Katz)

We give water to the thirsty, food to the hungry, and clothing to the naked. It is not only not a crime to do that. It is what Jesus taught Christian's to do. I am not a Christian, but, I have met very few of them in my life, anyway. Apparently, there are none at your house, either.

As we often see here, some christians rant and preach but don't actually practice what they rant and preach.

There is no Christian teaching that supports aiding and abetting criminals. Are you serious?

I love how the pro-illegals try to justify their support of illegal aliens by attacking Christians for not doing so when illegal aliens break many Ten Commandments and hurt American citizens.

Leviticus 19:33-34
“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Matthew 25:35
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Exodus 22:21
“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Malachi 3:5
“Then I will draw near to you for judgment. I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who swear falsely, against those who oppress the hired worker in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, against those who thrust aside the sojourner, and do not fear me, says the Lord of hosts.

Deuteronomy 27:19
“‘Cursed be anyone who perverts the justice due to the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

Zechariah 7:9-10
“Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another, do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart.”

Hebrews 13:2
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Jeremiah 7:5-7
“For if you truly amend your ways and your deeds, if you truly execute justice one with another, if you do not oppress the sojourner, the fatherless, or the widow, or shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not go after other gods to your own harm, then I will let you dwell in this place, in the land that I gave of old to your fathers forever.

Ezekiel 47:22
You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the sojourners who reside among you and have had children among you. They shall be to you as native-born children of Israel. With you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.

I've often wondered why the USA hasn't developed crop picking machines if Americans won't do the crop picking for piddling wages

They have but it's cheaper for farmers to reap the benefits of cheap labor and shove all the social costs of supporting the peasants onto taxpayers. When citizens put their foot down, or more accurately use their foot to kick the asses of the infiltrators out of the country, then innovation seems to fix the problems:

Economist Philip Martin of the University of California likes to tell a story about the state's tomato industry. In the early 1960s, growers relied on seasonal Mexican laborers, brought in under the government's "bracero" program. The Mexicans picked the tomatoes that were then processed into ketchup and other products. In 1964 Congress killed the program despite growers' warnings that its abolition would doom their industry. What happened? Well, plant scientists developed oblong tomatoes that could be harvested by machine. Since then, California's tomato output has risen fivefold.

Mexico’s urban poor fared no better. Although a flood of cheap U.S. grain was supposed to make consumer prices fall, they in fact rose. With the end of the Conasupo stores and price controls, the price of tortillas more than doubled in the years following NAFTA’s adoption. One company, Grupo Maseca, monopolized tortilla production, while Wal-Mart became Mexico’s largest retailer.

Under Mexico’s former national content laws, foreign automakers like Ford, Chrysler, General Motors, and Volkswagen were required to buy some of their components from Mexican producers. NAFTA, however, prohibited laws requiring foreign producers to use a certain percentage of local content in assembled products. Without this restraint, the auto giants began to supply their assembly lines with parts from their own subsidiaries, often manufactured in other countries. Mexican auto parts workers lost their jobs by the thousands.

Displaced People NAFTA s Most Important Product North American Congress on Latin America

Luds lives in some in other world the rest of us don't reside in.

good grief. he's see's himself as some saint now

Oh the Irony coming from trailer park trash who admits being on the government dole an taking government welfare chesse

"If you are helping them enter the country illegally they are committing a crime and you are helping them do it." (Katz)

We give water to the thirsty, food to the hungry, and clothing to the naked. It is not only not a crime to do that. It is what Jesus taught Christian's to do. I am not a Christian, but, I have met very few of them in my life, anyway. Apparently, there are none at your house, either.

As we often see here, some christians rant and preach but don't actually practice what they rant and preach.

There is no Christian teaching that supports aiding and abetting criminals. Are you serious?

I love how the pro-illegals try to justify their support of illegal aliens by attacking Christians for not doing so when illegal aliens break many Ten Commandments and hurt American citizens.

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

“Then I will draw near to you for judgment. I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who swear falsely, against those who oppress the hired worker in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, against those who thrust aside the sojourner, and do not fear me, says the Lord of hosts.

“‘Cursed be anyone who perverts the justice due to the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

“Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another, do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart.”

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

“For if you truly amend your ways and your deeds, if you truly execute justice one with another, if you do not oppress the sojourner, the fatherless, or the widow, or shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not go after other gods to your own harm, then I will let you dwell in this place, in the land that I gave of old to your fathers forever.

You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the sojourners who reside among you and have had children among you. They shall be to you as native-born children of Israel. With you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.

Doesn't mean that hiding lawbreakers from the law was ok or that God wasn't an advocate for justice. Doesn't mean that lawbreaking foreigners would have had a right to remain in a country he has no right to be in. Funny, how you don't quote anything that has to do with those things. Did God also advocate for those who harm others to get away with it? Get off your sanctimonious high horse and include all the teachings of the Bible not just the parts you like and are tying to put a spin on.

No what pisses me off is people like them and you that believe they are entitled to break our laws because they "might" have a better life here.

Fine you want to come here I don't blame them, but then do it legally. Once they break our laws we should ALL lose sympathy for them.

Don't try to change our country, laws, culture or language. If you don't like it then go the fuck home and take some bloodsucking liberals with you.

I assume you support illegal aliens breaking the law and crossing the border without documentation.

But, that's not what this thread is about. When a human being is standing on your front porch, exhausted and near total collapse, you don't close your door.

Over a period of more than 25 years, I helped hundreds and would do it again. There were some I helped every year. They were going to the same crop-picking job every year and knew they could stop at our place for help.

I call bullshit!

A black liberal like you supports the liberal cause because of the freebies and entitlements that living at the bottom is provided to you for your vote.

I highly doubt you are in any position to help anyone. Which is in stark contrast to the hardworking and highly charitable evangelicals you loathe!

The biblelso says to "abide by the laws setp on earth by man".
You must have forgotten that one.

Romans 13:1-7
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.

Last edited:

I call bullshit!

A black liberal like you supports the liberal cause because of the freebies and entitlements that living at the bottom is provided to you for your vote.

I highly doubt you are in any position to help anyone. Which is in stark contrast to the hardworking and highly charitable evangelicals you loathe!

LOL...you mean all those evangelicals that get rich off of preaching god?

You make me laugh...you quote the bible, mostly the OLD testament, then you dump on the poor.
Jeses would be proud of you if he were pro hypocrite.

I have helped an illegal alien woman being pursued by her Mexican abuser, I got no thanks for that. Mexican men are abusers, they rape and intimidate, I have seen it here on this board. I will fight you, though. Call me a bitch...You supporters of illegals and their brand of hate. I will fight you.

I have helped an illegal alien woman being pursued by her Mexican abuser, I got no thanks for that. Mexican men are abusers, they rape and intimidate, I have seen it here on this board. I will fight you, though. Call me a bitch...You supporters of illegals and their brand of hate. I will fight you.
Alllllrighty then!

I can still see some of those faces, dirty and exhausted and really, just about done in. Perched on the edge of the couch or drinking boiling hot water from the hose in the front yard.

I would always try to have chocolate and real orange juice on hand. I'd make them cheese sandwiches and fill up their water jugs with ice and water. I'd also keep small bottles of water frozen so they would thaw as they walked, giving them cold water.

People have no idea how many Border Patrol there are around Tucson. I can remember seeing the Border Patrol trucks go by and once, one followed me on the dirt road when I had four illegals in the car with me. If he had stopped me, I would have ended up in jail.

Several times, I drove them into town to the bus stop. And 2-3 times, drove them all the way to Eloy, a farming community north of Tucson, where they had jobs waiting in the fields.

They always wanted to pay for the help and would have money in plastic baggies in their shoe.

Once, driving into Tucson on Ajo, I picked up a family. It was one of the extremely hot summers in the 80s and they just about couldn't walk another step. I stopped at a Circle K and got hot dogs, candy bars and water for each of them. They recognized the Border Patrol HQ on Ajo just inside Tucson. They had a map with a destination on the Tohono O'odom reservation south of Tucson, so I took them there. It was a tiny adobe house and people poured out to welcome their family members.

The saddest was when the sheriff was holding three in my front yard, waiting for Border Patrol to come get them. They were sitting on the ground, under the tree, totally exhausted, very near complete collapse. The deputy misunderstood, saying he was sorry but they'd get them out of my yard as soon as they could. I made flavored coffee for them, hot and sugary and one of them kissed my hand.

I would always tell them, Via con Dios when we parted.

Some of them walk for weeks and weeks. Most of the women are raped - I've read that its more than 80%

Sometime ago, there was an article in the AZ Daily Star about what happens to the body when you die of dehydration. It must be a real horror - very painful. The illegals themselves would find bodies of others who didn't make it.

How desperate must someone be to leave everything they know and love to risk it all?

ThanksJesusforthefood.jpg

Alllllrighty then!
Alrighty then? I helped this woman hide from her MEXICAN man that was trying to kill her. Mexicans are so abusive and we pretend its a cultural thing. I notice Hispanics are abusive, it's a cultural thing? No? Don't call me bitch. Mexicans like abuse. It's what they do. To our immigration laws and anything else, but they don't like being called out for it though, and ya'al know it. Racism, xenophobia..,like that.

Last edited:
Mexican men were always trying to exploit the situation. And women were almost always victims. Muy mochachos. I hate these bastards.

I can still see some of those faces, dirty and exhausted and really, just about done in. Perched on the edge of the couch or drinking boiling hot water from the hose in the front yard.

I would always try to have chocolate and real orange juice on hand. I'd make them cheese sandwiches and fill up their water jugs with ice and water. I'd also keep small bottles of water frozen so they would thaw as they walked, giving them cold water.

People have no idea how many Border Patrol there are around Tucson. I can remember seeing the Border Patrol trucks go by and once, one followed me on the dirt road when I had four illegals in the car with me. If he had stopped me, I would have ended up in jail.

Several times, I drove them into town to the bus stop. And 2-3 times, drove them all the way to Eloy, a farming community north of Tucson, where they had jobs waiting in the fields.

They always wanted to pay for the help and would have money in plastic baggies in their shoe.

Once, driving into Tucson on Ajo, I picked up a family. It was one of the extremely hot summers in the 80s and they just about couldn't walk another step. I stopped at a Circle K and got hot dogs, candy bars and water for each of them. They recognized the Border Patrol HQ on Ajo just inside Tucson. They had a map with a destination on the Tohono O'odom reservation south of Tucson, so I took them there. It was a tiny adobe house and people poured out to welcome their family members.

The saddest was when the sheriff was holding three in my front yard, waiting for Border Patrol to come get them. They were sitting on the ground, under the tree, totally exhausted, very near complete collapse. The deputy misunderstood, saying he was sorry but they'd get them out of my yard as soon as they could. I made flavored coffee for them, hot and sugary and one of them kissed my hand.

I would always tell them, Via con Dios when we parted.

Some of them walk for weeks and weeks. Most of the women are raped - I've read that its more than 80%

Sometime ago, there was an article in the AZ Daily Star about what happens to the body when you die of dehydration. It must be a real horror - very painful. The illegals themselves would find bodies of others who didn't make it.

How desperate must someone be to leave everything they know and love to risk it all?

ThanksJesusforthefood.jpg

Cry me a river. Where is the compassion for American families who have lost their jobs to illegal aliens and can't feed their own kids? Only 3% of illegal aliens are picking crops. So most crops aren't being picked by them. Their greedy employers pass their social costs on to we the taxpayer. Many Americans have had their ID's stolen and their credit ruined due to an illegal alien. Many Americans have been victims of other crimes by illegal aliens. They have no respect for our borders nor our laws. How anyone can defend them is beyond me.

Forum List

Back