This is who is in charge of our military right now.

Not really, I worked for DoD for 40 years starting in the late 70s. At the time, most officers and top NCOs were white males.
Over that time, the military became more inclusive. By the time I retired, I worked for black, Hispanic and female officers including General Officers.
Most were very impressive, some sucked. Same as white, male officers and NCOs.

I even got to work with gays in the military. Contrary to Conservative claims of girly men, most of the gays in the military I worked with were females.
I am not criticizing that. I am saying that standards were lowered due to that and at the same time because the military is more technical, they put up with less. 75% of males do not qualify to enter the service today. Cause and affect have taken over our nation. There are even pre bootcamp required workouts and time at a reserve center or military center for a weekend or more to help get into physic shape. Enlisted people as they rise up in rank with responsibility have to put up with and deal with a lot more problems from those they are in charge of. Anyone who puts their life on the line knows who they will depend on. No matter what you say.

Trump left the lockdowns up to the states. And those conservative red states who didn't enact knockdowns recovered far faster than the liberal blue states.

If anything, Joe Biden merely hindered the recovery and wasted trillions of dollars on bullshit. Just like FDR caused the Great Depression to last longer than it should have, and LBJ caused the Vietnam War to last longer.

Do we see a pattern here when you idiot Democrats are in charge?
No worse than Trump shutting down the nation and giving away trillions of dollars...both presidents suck and continue to suck.

According to archived editions of Fordham's student publication, The Fordham Ram, Trump competed as a member of the squash team for both years he studied at Fordham, and joined tennis the spring of his sophomore year.Jul 29, 2020

Why didn't Donald Trump play sports at Penn?

So-what-S.jpg

I am not criticizing that. I am saying that standards were lowered due to that and at the same time because the military is more technical, they put up with less. 75% of males do not qualify to enter the service today. Cause and affect have taken over our nation. There are even pre bootcamp required workouts and time at a reserve center or military center for a weekend or more to help get into physic shape. Enlisted people as they rise up in rank with responsibility have to put up with and deal with a lot more problems from those they are in charge of. Anyone who puts their life on the line knows who they will depend on. No matter what you say.
And how many years have you served? You do know there have always been bolos and will continue to be bolos and no-gos because they enlist humans who are not perfect in any way, no matter how much they advertise they are.

No worse than Trump shutting down the nation and giving away trillions of dollars...both presidents suck and continue to suck.

Trump's spending was on the same level as Obama's spending, until the pandemic hit.

Of course you'd never blame Communist China for that, would you, creepy little pothead?

From weakness to weakness, that is the Biden era.

This is who is in charge of our military right now.
Grok: Kathleen Hicks, the Deputy U.S. Secretary of Defense, has been a vocal advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the military and defense sector. In her previous role as Senior Vice President and Director of the International Security Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), she co-authored a report titled "Building a Diverse and Inclusive National Security Workforce." This report highlighted the importance of diversity in the national security workforce and provided recommendations for improving diversity and inclusion.
In her current role as Deputy U.S. Secretary of Defense, Hicks has continued to emphasize the importance of DEI. In a recent interview, she stated that "diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a military and as a nation," and that "we must ensure that all members of our military, regardless of their background, have the opportunity to succeed and contribute to our mission."
Hicks has also taken concrete steps to promote DEI within the Department of Defense. For example, she has established a Diversity and Inclusion Council to develop and implement policies to improve diversity and inclusion within the department. She has also worked to increase outreach to underrepresented communities and to improve the recruitment and retention of diverse talent.
Overall, Kathleen Hicks is a strong proponent of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the military and defense sector, and she has taken concrete steps to promote these values in her current role as Deputy U.S. Secretary of Defense.

Obviously you don't understand the US military command structure.

Perhaps it's best you not start threads on subjects about which you are ignorant?

Meanwhile the Army has failed to meet recruiting goals for the past three years....They are not small misses either, up to 25%.
With unemployment under 4% it's not surprising.

Are you suggesting better pay and benefits for military?

So you're all for giving women, blacks, minorities, and gays a more active role by sending them off to die in some foreign war?

Such a warmongering bigot you are.
Nawwwww

We're saving command and rear positions for those people.
We're sending MAGATS to die.

You're the suckers Trump was referring to.

I would have rather been called a sucker by a president that terrorists feared than to have been blown up in Afghanistan by terrorists who had no fear of the president.

Let's see being called a sucker, or being blown up?

Such a tough choice . . .
So?
Enlist.
Show us your jujubes.

So?
Enlist.
Show us your jujubes.
Done my time. Twice. I have two DD 214s, so I guess I'm twice as patriotic?

I'm too old now.

Besides, I'm not the one trying to get us involved in other people's wars.

If you oppose U.S. interventionism, do you still have to enlist, or only if you want out troops dying in foreign conflicts?

Yeah, Tailgunner Joe. That especially pissed me off when Trump sent Iran those pallets of money and removed all their sanctions.

Obama and Biden would have never done such things, Tailgunner Joe.
Lies and the liars who lie.

What day was it that MAGAT fell in lust with SNOPES?

It was the day Snopes verified that you idiot leftists were in fact, liars, election thieves, and pedophiles.

I've loved them ever since then. We are now BFF.

Forum List

Back